[MANGA/ANIME] Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I'm like pretty much enjoying this anime right now! I just started on Monday and is now going on episode 75.

I plan to catch up in the anime and then go over to the manga because thats how much time I have on my hands right now =D.

Lambo is my favourite character! Baby-Lambo - the annoying little calf. I just love his stupdity and immature innocence - you can't hate it. He makes you wanna pull your hair out but he is just too CUTEEEEEE! I love his interaction with I-pin as well. They make a cute duo. I'm also loving the yo-yo gang ( I dunno what they are called yet, but its run by Mukuro).

I'm still very green with this anime and don't know alot of things but I'm actually enjoying it alot. It got enough humour to keep you laughing admist the "battles".

I do have a question though (my brother told me that Collonel dies) but do we get to see him in his future self or no? I was told we don't ever get to see what Reborn looks like, but kinda curioius about the others like that Viper guy/girl. I did see one of the babies (the one with the winter eye-wear and brown cape......and blue hair...she's actually pretty).

Guest crescendoll

^ if the anime follows the manga precisely (i don't know, i don't watch it),

you should be able to see collonel and few others as adults .. very briefly.

i won't ruin it for you but uhm, it should be much later from where you are now aha.

or you can cheat and look at a bonus scan from one of the recent chapters of khr

http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/240/00/

Guest HotChocolateRon

Ooo I Love Watching This

Even Better I Liked Playing The Game On The PSP

Tsuna's Hair On Fire Looks To Cool :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest purple_cola

katekyo hitman reborn is my current fave manga/anime because i love the story. i had a marathon watching this so that i can catch up with the updated ep in Japan. i like most of the characters coz they have different peronalities but my faves are vongola guardian - gokudera hayato & hibari kyoya, varia - squallo & belphagor and millefiore - spanner (i think he's super cool even if he doesn't play an important role in the millefiore family)

• 2 weeks later...

May be slow but I'm finally up-to-date with the anime and the manga!

I love how its so fast past now and not dragging on with things. I absolutely adore the Varia Squad! I love how so dysfunctional their whole group is - both inside & out - but they just work so well with eachother. You know, when reading the manga, I thought Flan (the frog-hat-wearing-person) was a girl the whole time. Then I saw the anime episode and it was a DUDE!

I didn't really fancy Hibari in his younger self because he was just so anti&emo all wrap into one with his lonesome self (and his bird) but after I saw him in the future he just is so appealing ahahahh, that I am now a fan of his. But Lambo is still my #1 character!

I have to say, this is the my comeback anime since I stopped watching anime in genenral for over a year now.

Guest littledango

lol, i think im missing out on a lot of stuff from KHR XP . i havent watched the new episodes from this month yet. i should start getting to that, especially the manga.

Guest _ping_

Volume 25

9784088747019.jpg

Katekyo Hitman Reborn volume 25

ISBN: 978-4-08-874701-9

Release date: July 3, 2009

love the cover <33

amano.sensei is so awesome <33

( waiting for a larger version ~ )

hahiiii wanna hug them xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dearpaperheart.

^ The cover is so cute. I'm finally caught up with the manga. I took a break for awhile and almost forgot about it but I caught from 242 to 248. I still have to catch up on the anime. I haven't watched a single episode since I think it was Episode 113 or 112. I last checked they're like on 130+? Haha, anyway I can't get over the fact I love all the characters regardless of bad/good even though some may get annoying and not so much annoying.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BB79XQ

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Mukuro.....*sigh* can't wait to read the next chapter....i bet he's got something up his sleeve to be that confident with Byakuran...

Guest -K-Jae

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Mukuro.....*sigh* can't wait to read the next chapter....i bet he's got something up his sleeve to be that confident with Byakuran...

I know!!! RIGHT?!?

Dam the manga is getting exciting, wish the anime would catch up already!

Archived