[MANGA/ANIME] Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest banditkiller015

The anime is gettin very interestin, but I wonder what's gonna be after the future arc. I mean once they go back obviously they'll be stronger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

KHR has replaced Bleach as my favorite manga/anime. Hibari is boss! Hopefully someone does the world a service and continues to sub the anime. Although we have the manga as a backdrop it would still be nice to be able to understand the anime without referring to the Manga.

Who here believes Irie Shouichi is good?( been a couple episodes so do i need to spoiler tag it?)

I personally think it's a trick. In the manga when it showed his private thoughts, they didn't seem 2-sided at all. Seemed like he seriously hated the Vongola. I dunno, maybe he is u/c but I personally think he'll end up stabbing Vongola in the back.

I miss future Hibari :sweatingbullets:

edit:

FA Wallpaper

hibariwp.jpg

Guest vincentjr

Who knows what Irie Shouichi is thinking?

I thought the author would write out those thoughts just to screw around with everyone's minds to think that he was a bad guy. I think he still is nice, but really screwed up in the head. Seriously, I only worked out a few weeks back that he was in like, the third chapter, when he was giving back the crate to Lambo.

I am REALLY looking forward to the future famiglia tutoring the past famiglia!! At last we may see the Sistema C.A.I in all its might!! And how cool they've all become =)

PS Belphegor became so damn cute!! He just seems so damn cool nao!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

just read the newest chapter and its so intense! i love how everything just explodes into pieces and xanxus is finally apperaing hehehe i love him toos...

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

Just started reading the manga yesterday and I LOVED IT! I'm planning to check out the anime after I catch up with the manga (going to take a while LOL)

I'm in love with almost all the characters. Lots of hot guys :P

My fav is definitely Hibari! gahh he's so hot and strong XD

Does anyone know any good KHR sites with lots of graphics (ie: icons, wallpapers, pics, etc)?

thanks in advance ^^

hi-ba-ri woot woot woot~~~

but then again VA-RI-A hurrah!

XDXD

someone said that bel's twin is not 'jill' but 'zill'? true or not?

Guest Fook You

I skimmed through the anime and it's barely as exciting as the manga. I want more Mukuro/Chrome. I could care less about the Varia battle, as awesome as it may be :<.

Guest crescendoll

so i just read this entire series over the last 4 or 5 days .. totally loooove it!

i wtf-ed at the first bunch of chapters since it was so random (but so funny)

and when the plot started to progress more steadily, i really got hooked.

i really love this series haha i think it's become one of my favorites right now :3

• 1 month later...
Guest aiCheerio

omg i hopee that "rumor" of the anime ending at 120 is not true :( i'd be sad.. the saddest moment of my senior year yet.

i've not been here in a while.

hows it holding up jing ? :o

ah and i've picked up on reading the manga :D

Looks like that rumour isn't happening! :D Lol this thread is pretty dead but I have a question.

Is chrome's hair purple or blue?!?! At first I believed it was the exact same as Mukuro's hair(blue)

but idk anymore...sometimes it looks purple too.

Guest aiCheerio

^ Thanks!

I'm getting really impatient waiting for the hitman reborn subs. :( and I am REALLY annoyed at the recaps...the whole episode of 119 is a recap, ugh. But I guess it can't be helped. >.<

Archived