[MANGA/ANIME] Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

^ From what I've heard, the anime follows the manga pretty closely (I've only ever read the manga). It really is slow at the beginning, but it gets so good. Trust me. ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Spanner is alright! <3

@ OneChance: LOLOL I LOVE YOUR SIG. TO THE EXTREME.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OneChance

^ From what I've heard, the anime follows the manga pretty closely (I've only ever read the manga). It really is slow at the beginning, but it gets so good. Trust me. ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Spanner is alright! <3

@ OneChance: LOLOL I LOVE YOUR SIG. TO THE EXTREME.

haha thanks :D !

Guest NO NAME?

No Name did you say the first 20 or something episodes were boring? You're not kidding. But I see some potential.

How much does the anime follow the manga? I am thinking of reading some of the manga too.

I started with a few episodes. I think its good although I get bored at some portions of the show. I suppose I'll be patient and keep hanging on until the point where it gets more exciting.

Yup, the first few episodes are pretty boring. But it does get better and exciting later on. Trust me :)

Like what daisie said, the manga pretty much follows the anime.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Vagabond.

Oooh, my friend recommended me this!

She cosplayed as Hibari and told me about the manga, lololol.

Like everyone, I used to dislike Tsuna- I thought he was so useless =.= But yeahhh... he's effin' awesome now <33

I also love Hibari (I'll bite you to death HAHAHA), Dino (WHEREDIDHEGOT-T), Yamamato (he's just awesome like that) and Belphegor or Prince the Ripper (who could forget the bloodthirsty psychotic genius <3).

I've seen a few episodes, but only because I wanted to see the fight in action haha.

I'm scared of wasting quota T_T

Guest daisie

^ WHERE DID DINO GO? ;_______;

Coiffeured henchman mentioned him a couple of chapters ago, but I want to see him damnit. He was my favourite character.

The thing I love most about this manga is that the fights are always interesting and not dragged on for fifty-something chapters. I wish someone would die and actually stay dead, though.

It's been so awesome these last few weeks! :D

Guest Vagabond.

Mmm, Dino was an awesome guy... it's funny how with his henchmen, he's really strong, but without, he's a klutz xDD

Oh I know what you mean, yeah, I really enjoy watching the fights (well, reading, seeing I'm reading the manga lol). It's full of action, but it doesn't drag onto 20 chapters or something.
Some
mangas do that and it pisses me off @_@ But I love Naruto lol, though it's slow and long.

Ah yeah, I was surprised to see Gamma back. When I was reading the part where he was drinking I was like "...I thought Hibari killed him... WHATHAPPENED."

At the moment, I'm up to the part where Gokudera is versing Gamma and he's summoned Uri xDDD

Guest knockblock

Yeah, where the heck is the almighty Dino?

So I was told that the anime will end soon, around 120? Anyone know if this is true?

I'm not even caught up on the manga yet (but I am on the anime), so I have no idea.

Its ending already? I've only started on a few episodes. And to hear that it will end might take away some excitment I was lookng forward to later.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

everyone!!! the anime got licensed!!!!! and i don't know where else to get the anime now!!! i'm not asking but i'm complaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so mad and it stopped on episode 96!!

OMG!!! i was wondering when tsuna was going to use the zero point break through again...it's about time....ahhhh...can't wait til the next chapter comes out...i wonder what happened to the rest of the peeps like gokudera and yamamoto....or did i miss a chapter or something? but yeah...tsuna so cool and genkishi's "armor" is friggin butt ugly...

OMG TYL!DINO. :3 :3 I actually gasped irl, how sad. (Clockwise from left: Xanxus, Shamal, Dino, Basil, Chrome, Gokudera).

Here's the latest character ranking:

1. Tsuna (16,842)

2. Hibari (8,055)

3. Gokudera (7,849)

4. Mukuro (7,820)

5. Xanxus (6,495)

6. Squalo (5,328)

7. Dino (4,797)

8. Yamamoto (4,327)

9. Reborn (3,375)

10. Vongola VIII (2,062)

11. Spanner (1,534)

12. Lanchia (1,398)

13. Chrome (1,158)

14. Byakuran (879)

15. Belphegor (829)

16. Giotto (725)

17. Lambo (713)

18. Ryohei (706)

19. Uni (627)

20. Mochida

21. Gamma

22. Haru

23. Basil

24. Shamal

25. Kyoko

26. Irie

27. Fuuta

28. GLO

29. Hibird

30. Lal

Poor Lal, she was even beat by Hibird! ;___;

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ahnheejin

ohhh~ a hitman reborn thread<333

i just started watching the anime b/c my friend forced me to x]

it was pretty cute in the beginning and i started getting angry b/c there were like no serious fight scenes LOLS

but finally i caught up a little and i'm hooked<33

i LOVE lambo~~~ and gokudera<33333 this anime is too addicting x]<33

Archived