[MANGA/ANIME] Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest wileenfc

^OH YEA!! We got another KHR! fan!!!! >_< Yea, i get confused sometimes also.... X3

@Daisie: You know wat?? When Basil lst appeared in the anime (i watched anime lst), i thought he was a female!!

It was onli until he gt injured then i realised he is a male!! =_=

And I was laughing like mad when adult Ryohei commented abt adult Hibari...

"No need to worry!! I had never seen that guy died from a battle before!" LOL..

Wat an EXTREME comment!! XP

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rowane

hi, I'm a fans of this anime too...just wanna say that epi. 79 subs is out...check yo ^^

it's very good both Manga and anime...tho i prepfer anime for this series lol

at first, i kinda get annoy at tsuna (and i still am) but somehow i just continued watching this and somehow, again, i like this anime... lol

Guest wileenfc

at first, i kinda get annoy at tsuna (and i still am) but somehow i just continued watching this and somehow, again, i like this anime... lol

SAME!! Becoz of the ever using Dying-will bullet right??!!

But after the story arcs came out, it suddenly became soooo nice!!

Guest cutehanky

finally a thread for katekyo hitman reborn fans... :rolleyes:

i love this show so much that i recommended it to all of my other friends!!...when i was reading the manga i was almost falling off in my chair because of all the comedy and stuff :D ....too bad i had to stop at chap 185 because i had to review for entrance exams :( .....i was carefull not to read any spoilers i was checking this thread so i won't spoil the fun when i'll be able to read again which is about next year(so sad :(:( )...yeah i know...im missing 1/2 of my life by not reading katekyo manga...anyway i love lambo..he's such a cute baby(all my friends disagree with me and thinks i have a weird taste.. i don't know why though :huh::huh: )..i wanna buy a lambo stuff toy!!!!....

by the way, 10 years older mukoro(don't know if it's the right spelling) is such a hottie!!..love his new look...

Guest wileenfc

^cutehanky, Nice to meet you!!

ONE YEAR!!?? Tts very very long!! I admire your tolerence leve!!

If its me, i think i will go crazy!! XD Then for sure i will find all sorts of excuses to read it!! Hahahas...

Now tt i m re-watching the anime, i began to find Lambo cute tooo... Hahas... He's funny!!

I will buy a Lambo plush too (to squeeze his cheeks!!) =_=

Guest daisie

And I was laughing like mad when adult Ryohei commented abt adult Hibari...

"No need to worry!! I had never seen that guy died from a battle before!" LOL..

Wat an EXTREME comment!! XP

Lmao, I actually saved that page 'cause it made me laugh TO THE EXTREEEEEEEEEME!

OMG NEW PEOPLE! It's down to us I tellsya!

Guest wileenfc

ARGH!!!!

Cant wait to see the next chapter!! Gokudera's creation Sistema C.A.I.

He seemed so strong suddenly.. Pls finish Gamma off quickly!! =_=

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

(edit)^lols. i was thinking that too =XX

but tsuna's cooler since he gets all hot when he goes in that.... something-modee...

i forgot what it's called T^T

---

dude, i love this manga :D the guys are so macho-sexy and the story plot is always moving forward (: it's PRO.<3 i especially love the character designsssss... gahh >< so perfect..

and it always SLAPS YOU IN THE FACE with the going-into-the-future thing...

(: (: (:

-spark

Guest wileenfc

dude, i love this manga :D the guys are so macho-sexy and the story plot is always moving forward (: it's PRO.<3 i especially love the character designsssss... gahh >< so perfect..

i agreeee with you!!

<3 Amano Akira Sensei!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wileenfc

OMGG!!!!! anybody read chapter 192??!! XD

gokudera can produce 5 wave energies!! >_<

tts definitely unexpected and its like sudden power up up up up up!! =_=

Guest luriel

I loveeeed Reborn. D;

Anime/Manga moved too slow, so I usually wait 4-5 months before catching up on the series because of my hatred of cliff-hangers.

Oh, and Hibari is teh sex. :wub:

Guest Kirae

Tsuna ftw!!He is so cute that he can fit with everyone!I love him when he is all angered with that flame on his head lol,hawtness :P

No,no!Mukuro is teh sex!Lol actually Hibari & Mukuro can be classified together.

Guest 122333

have you guys read the recent manga? i hope Gokudera is okay... and what happened to Mokuro Rokudo<<---whatever his name is....is he dead?????????????

• 3 weeks later...
Guest retarded_sponge

have you guys read the recent manga? i hope Gokudera is okay... and what happened to Mokuro Rokudo<<---whatever his name is....is he dead?????????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mukoro lives forever :rolleyes:

Guest ~fantasygurl~

hey! has anyone read the recent release? gosh it's so exhilarating!! it's like i love the bad guys's boss more because she is just so cute!!!

i wish someone like tsuna would existed caz his smile is so hot!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest balloons*

OMG i was addicted to this T_T hahah i cant believed i finish 88 esp in two and a half day. LOLS =_O;; well...im weird but I actually grew quite fond of Tsuna....in the beginning i disliked him, and loved all the other characters, even the bad guys. But in the end of the 2nd arc and in the future arc he showed himself capable in combat. The dying will bullet annoyed the heck outta me in the beginning since he was nothing without it. I love Reborn and I hope they can change their future.

Guest 122333

Does anyone know where i can get the ring box set where i can pay with concealed cash or money order???

and YAY!!! Recent chapter!!! Chromes going to fight!!!!!!!!!

Archived