[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

SY and JH really want all of the titles, money, and power but have no idea how to use or keep them. Selling the factories is a bad move. They're like children on a power trip, and they really don't care that by messing up a huge company they are possibly destroying the livelihoods of so many people.

SY's logic.... "Ma told me the smart thing to do is to let JH fail and let InHa take the stocks. Nahhh. I should sell a guaranteed source of income to pay off a FAILING business so that I have JH on my side. What's that? He can nullify my adoption? No, he wouldn't do that. He ripped up the will. Wait... did he?"

Angry Lilo And Stitch GIF

It's funny that they don't see that their own stupidity is what keeps causing them to fail. They really do think they are always right, and while I'm annoyed when they blame everyone else, it's actually fun watching them fail. 

20 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

- I don't really know if Chairman Ma is crazy or not, but when she lunged up and started at YK as her daughter ... that was freeeeeeeeeeeeeaky! 

Is Ma faking or real ?.... is scary to me.

15 hours ago, melodictrain said:

@kboramint  @Thong Thin  @CupcakeEonni Thanks for your input. I also thought JH is too selfish to love anyone aside from himself, but part of me wanted to see some possible residual feelings he had for SY to figure out how he went from resenting to courting SY overnight. That would at least give us the conclusion of their relationship status, as in whether they are back together for good or become enemies until they die. It's draining to see an on-and-off "couple".

Sadly she got stupid in today's episode and helped JH pay his debt  YK quickly realized this and told her about the real will LOL. You guys can probably guess what happened next. 

I hope SY would not sell those land in Sg & Phil to help JH but looking at how JH being so  persuasive and tearing up the will, SY is going to be a dead meat once Ma found out.

I hope YK found out before SY really get hold of the money to help JH

else all their plans to have JH removed from Cheon-Ha is a failure.

4 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

SY and JH really want all of the titles, money, and power but have no idea how to use or keep them. Selling the factories is a bad move. They're like children on a power trip, and they really don't care that by messing up a huge company they are possibly destroying the livelihoods of so many people.

SY's logic.... "Ma told me the smart thing to do is to let JH fail and let InHa take the stocks. Nahhh. I should sell a guaranteed source of income to pay off a FAILING business so that I have JH on my side. What's that? He can nullify my adoption? No, he wouldn't do that. He ripped up the will. Wait... did he?"

I think JH has a copy of the will, he is not that STUPID.

SY & JH are not business minded like YK.  Want they want is Power, Title & Money

and fame. They dont care if their employees are jobless, cannot feed their children or commit

suicide for not being able to repay their monthly loans.

Both are equally evil.

• Like 3

Just caught up with the last two episodes. It feels like the writer is a fan of the evil duo. Otherwise, it makes no sense to focus on their love and betrayal instead of exposing the truth about IH's mom's accident.

Btw, they do SY's hair justice. I love how she pulled out of the investment that helped JH so he lost 10% of the stock to IH.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2023 at 11:29 AM, kboramint said:

Does Chairman Ma really have dementa or not? 

No, she was giving instructions to SY. Nothing is wrong with her brains,  her heart is the problem.

SY is in a quandry, she can expose JH and he will show that Ma has Alzheimer. So her adoption is defective. Keep quiet and he and Han Byeol inherit  CH while she gets nothing.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, maribella said:

No, she was giving instructions to SY. Nothing is wrong with her brains,  her heart is the problem.

SY is in a quandry, she can expose JH and he will show that Ma has Alzheimer. So her adoption is defective. Keep quiet and he and Han Byeol inherit  CH while she gets nothing.

Ma is cunning and smart, she makes use of SY to get rid of JH since she can't get out

from her care centre. With the last will being written and video, I hope JH gets nothing from

her inheritance, all goes to IH & HB.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Ma is cunning and smart, she makes use of SY to get rid of JH since she can't get out

from her care centre. With the last will being written and video, I hope JH gets nothing from

her inheritance, all goes to IH & HB.

But we have to put up with his smirking face and SY not cute screams for many more episodes I think. There 25 more, if not extended.

• Like 1

The 2 greedy monsters (Yoo Ji Ho & Ma Se Young) really won't stop at anything to get Cheon Ha for themselves; before they betray & kill each other. They are really meant for one another :facepalm:!

And the stupid thing was that Sun Mi lost the video of Ma Hyun Duk writing a new will, which means everything is back to square one. 

The story is going round and round, when in fact it should be over and done with in 90-100 episodes. But now we have to wait for 4 more weeks (20 more episodes) as Ep 100 was just aired yesterday :surprisedwut:.

• Like 1

So Episode 100 ...

- Secretary Ahn seems to be giving up her mercenary ways, and is leaning heavily towards Team:Good - I don't really mind, but story behind it is almost non-existent.  She just decided to give up the video of JH & SY destroying the original will so ..."she could see a good fight"...? :blink:  Sorry, thats just some RickRoll'D poor writing. 

- SY actually won that verbal sparring match with YK - She has manipulated SY just like JH - you can just smell the kumbaya coming :rolleyes:

- Su Mi lost the video of Ma writing the will ... really? :huh:  Sorry, after A-L-L the backstabbing, kidnapping, front-stabbing, conspiratorial non-sense surrounding other videos, that we have endured during the 99 previous episode, and NO ONE MADE A COPY???!!!  a regular facepalm just won't do ...

For everyone on Team:Good -

Masterchief (Halo) vs Godzilla (any version except 1998) | Fandom

Azoospermia, Testicular Failure ... OOOOHHH that does not sound pleasant :unsure: 

(why not just say IH's dad was shooting blanks?) :lol:

• LOL 4

7 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

The 2 greedy monsters (Yoo Ji Ho & Ma Se Young) really won't stop at anything to get Cheon Ha for themselves; before they betray & kill each other. They are really meant for one another !

And the stupid thing was that Sun Mi lost the video of Ma Hyun Duk writing a new will, which means everything is back to square one. 

The story is going round and round, when in fact it should be over and done with in 90-100 episodes. But now we have to wait for 4 more weeks (20 more episodes) as Ep 100 was just aired yesterday .

i do agreed with you, the story keeps going round, twist her and there and nothing being solid  to move forward in getting rid of JH. 

@LeftCoastOppa  Sec An is getting richer and richer when she keeps switching  sides.  Wondering how is she going to use those money once

she is no longer an asset the Cheon-Ha.

By the way, did Ma show us her golfing skills, oh my that poor golf club.

Another twist with the video gets deleted from Sun-Mi phone, i thought

Mr Google is able to do some recovery if the phone is andriod.

Final twist, IH's dad IMPOTENT !.... hopefully the medical test will be use

to get rid of fake JH. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Su Mi lost the video of Ma writing the will ... really? :huh:  Sorry, after A-L-L the backstabbing, kidnapping, front-stabbing, conspiratorial non-sense surrounding other videos, that we have endured during the 99 previous episode, and NO ONE MADE A COPY???!!!  a regular facepalm just won't do

I can't help thinking that the HS's effect is so strong in the good guys team. The script clearly doesn't give them an ounce of sense. HS and SM didn't believe Mama Kang would delete the video for JH. Eyeroll. Mama Kang has a million reasons to do so, given how she has covered up for his crimes and fake identity. 

I'm not really impressed with the twists here and there. They are a bit forced to make up for the stupidity of the revenge team. That said, I like that HS hasn't had a lot of scenes lately. The development might not be great, but I'm happy to just see her again in ep 120 with IH and HB.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, melodictrain said:

I'm not really impressed with the twists here and there. They are a bit forced to make up for the stupidity of the revenge team. That said, I like that HS hasn't had a lot of scenes lately. The development might not be great, but I'm happy to just see her again in ep 120 with IH and HB.

I had to take a breather when Ma adopted SY. Really? Now, SY wants JH to eliminate Ma permanently. If Ma is as smart as 'dropping birds from the sky', she wouldn't be there in the asylum.  

wouldn't tge guards come running if tye safe is broken into? Why am I asking these questions?

If SY and JH are forgiven, it won't be the first time that greedy psychotic murderers are thrown into prison for 3-4 years.  In Miss M, the antagonist committed suicide and left the earth in a 'blaze of glory' a la Wordsworth. :joy:

• LOL 1