[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

On 4/15/2022 at 3:43 AM, knkg said:

Yeah, but most of those sites give Hancinema as a source which is why I asked if that site is a trustworthy site when it comes to those things. Also her very first credit was for a shortfilm back in 2011 https://youtu.be/3SV2ZqrxT6c?t=28 and in this trailer she looks awfully mature to only be 13 there.

On 4/15/2022 at 6:17 AM, Lunkera said:

@knkg just checked different sources. there was a naver article like 2 days ago where it says 1998. but yeah you're probably right. sucks that it say different things from different sources. so it was really confusing.

ep5 beginning spoiler

Thank you for the preview video.    
KBS produces ‘Independent Cinema’(that airs every Friday at 12:10 pm) which is like a movie program. The one you posted was aired 2012.  This program must be airing 6 short films together for each night.  
The preview for NSJ’s film is in the last part ‘Mother and daughter Choi’(20 minuts). She played as a daughter Mi-ja.  It’s her acting debut project. She must be about 14(15-k). I read she started to study acting in high school.  Until she got the current major role, she seemed to have mostly very small roles. 

That could be the reason why some didn’t make it into her profile sites.  

Now she plays as FL.  Her agency needs to pay attention to her profile sites.  
If you are interested, here is another site which has more info about her. But it’s in Korean so it needs google trans(https://talktalkofj.tistory.com/189)

'Independent Cinema Previewㅣ KBS Broadcasting'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SV2ZqrxT6c&t=28s

독립영화관 - '우리 이웃의 단편영화' 예고
나의 오른쪽, 당신의 왼쪽 / 옥빛 슬픔 / 첫 데이트 / 평범한 이야기 / 오리엔테이션 / 최씨네 모녀
Independent Cinema - Preview of 'Our Neighbor's Short Film'
My right, your left / Jade sadness / First date / Ordinary story / Orientation / Mother and daughter Choi

**In these two photos she looks like a school kid

81mC3ki.png

34TBqNB.png

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Donghee Sent a recording where she told that Grandma died after the accident but still cold. She's horrible and even her mom was shocked of her lack of regard for her own child. Donghee overheard aunt and uncle talking and i think they were gonna send the baby to the orphanage when she wasnt there or something. Donghee ran away and left a letter. A man with boxes walked into her but baby was fine both apologize. Some social worker she was it talked to the man and felt sorry for her and told him about her wanting to raise her nephew. Donghee Aunt and Uncle's sister are searching for her. Aunt saw her but Donghee managed to avoid her. At the end the baby is sick.

Looks like the timeskip happens tomorrow. I was right about predicting it to be in ep 7-8. That man Hyunsuk in description is a rich man who owns a mandu shop and such but dress extremely simple. He also will help her in preview at the hospital and such. It seems like Donghee will be separated from her aunts family during this 8 year timeskip

Written Preview

Episode 7 Preview

With Hyeon-suk's help, Dong-hee comes out of her emergency room to treat Him-chan and sends her to the orphanage for Him-chan. After a while, Dong-hee works at Hyun-suk's mandu soup restaurant. After 8 years, she is raising Himchan and living a strong life.

• Like 4

@nohamahamoud2002 Yeah i dont like him either. Too bad, since i loved him in Happy Sisters, he was so amazing there. One of my favorite lead characters in a daily drama.

Now i finally understand Hyeon-suk role in this drama. He will have a loveline with Uncle's younger sister Kim Jong-un. Hyeon-suk is 61 while Jong-un is 47. They are only 7 years apart in real life. I was worried at first he would have a loveline with SJ mother.

Here is a description taken from wiki

Lee Dae-yeon as Jang Hyun-seok, he runs 'Hana Mandu', and a neighbor who is loved for his simple and good looks even though he is very wealthy. He is like a benefactor to Dong-hee (single mother) and a strong supporter

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Lee Sikang does not seem nice. His mother treats the ML bad. I already dislike them.

Chingu, the most important question here though, is if he has shown his abs yet? :please:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 4/16/2022 at 7:46 AM, Ameera Ali said:

Only kdrama will turn an accident to a crime , dash camera should show the brother caused the accident , it’s was raining it’s hard to avoid hit him . 

Dash cameras are usually out of order in that particular day :D

In Unasked Family Shim Ji Ho escaped too after hit and run as Lee Sikang, but the difference is that the victim in the other drama was still alive and he didn't take him to the hospital.

If it is considered a crime (don't know how) and not just hit and run, the SML will end up in jail. I mean he should turn himself in, in that case it is will be considered an accident.

btw, the brother was in Revolutionary sisters in addition to "Unasked Family"

• LOL 1

From watching the sub, Myung-seok said she was gonna send the baby to an orphanage without her knowing if she doesn't come to her senses and Donghee heard it. To adopt Him-chan she need a guardian since she is a minor. Seems to be where Hyeon-suk comes in. I guess he will be Donghee guardian so she can legally adopt Him-chan and then we getting the timeskip tomorrow. 

• Like 1

@backstreetboysfan Yeah, Myeong-sook also said in the preview that she will stop looking for Donghee. Also this description was taken from march when Hyeong-suk role was confirmed.

Lee Dae-yeon takes on the role of Jang Hyun-seok in the play. Jang Hyun-seok is a person who runs the 'Hana Mandu', a neighbor who is loved for his simple and good appearance, although he has considerable wealth. He is like a benefactor to Dong-hee (Nam Sang-ji), and he will always be a strong supporter and play an active role.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

If it is considered a crime (don't know how) and not just hit and run, the SML will end up in jail. I mean he should turn himself in, in that case it is will be considered an accident.

Do not know what the Korean law says about traffic accident, but In my country the law says that if you came across an accident you have duty to stop and help both human and animal. If you pass by or ignore helping your liable to be punished in worst case jail time... as a part of getting driver license we therefor take first aid classes. The mentality is the faster we help people in the accident these bigger change for survival. So I think the fact that SW hindered CY from giving first aid to DH brother make him very liable in the accident. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Myeong-sook is gonna regret. Looking at her character profile

Although she is a happy woman enough to have a younger sister-in-law, she was more determined than anyone when Donghee, a minor, said that she would become a single mother. If she thinks about Dong-hee's future, she's an adult, and she thinks it's natural for her to shut up. In the end, seeing Donghee and her grandchildren who succeeded in her independence, a corner of her heart is always heavy and sorry.

• Like 3

Here is the ratings for Episode 6! :).

2022-04-18 06 - 17.2 (1st) 16.0 (1st)

4 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Yeah, Myeong-sook also said in the preview that she will stop looking for Donghee. Also this description was taken from march when Hyeong-suk role was confirmed.

Lee Dae-yeon takes on the role of Jang Hyun-seok in the play. Jang Hyun-seok is a person who runs the 'Hana Mandu', a neighbor who is loved for his simple and good appearance, although he has considerable wealth. He is like a benefactor to Dong-hee (Nam Sang-ji), and he will always be a strong supporter and play an active role.

Okay, yeah that is what I thought, thanks for the info :).

• Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 1:28 AM, Lunkera said:

@booha Yeah, she doesn't look to be in her 30s for me. also this is taken kstar page on kbs official page.

https://kstar.kbs.co.kr/person_view.html?idx=198277

• 남상지
  • 1998년 12월 12일(만 23세)
  • 직업 :탤런트,영화배우

• Sangji Nam
  • December 12, 1998 (23 years old)
  • job :talent, actor
  •  

Today I looked closely at NSJ on the screen. Some people have a youngish face but she seems to have a mature face for her age in this drama.   She plays as Donghee (age 27).  And Kang Cha-Yeol(32) /Kang Sung-Wook(34) / Baek Seung-Joo(32)
This is a long drama. Playing FL can be heavy. Hopefully she won’t buckle down later.  

• Love 1

6 hours ago, booha said:

Today I looked closely at NSJ on the screen. Some people have a youngish face but she seems to have a mature face for her age in this drama.   She plays as Donghee (age 27).  And Kang Cha-Yeol(32) /Kang Sung-Wook(34) / Baek Seung-Joo(32)
This is a long drama. Playing FL can be heavy. Hopefully she won’t buckle down later.  

I've spent way too much time on this ^_^ But if one trawl through her and her friends Instagram there are several posts that suggest a higher age than 23. The primary ones are one post from dec 2016 where she comments about drinking once a year which is weird since she'd be too young to drink if she was born 1998, there is another post from earlier that year from a trip to Japan where it's implied that she is drinking too and Japan has even higher age restriction on drinking than Korea. The final post is with a person who seem to have graduated from School of Visual Arts in NY in 2015 and got a job at Microsoft later that year. In her post she implies that she went to high school with this person.

To conclude, she opened her Instagram in 2013 which would be her first year of high school (if born 98) but there is absolutely nothing about school or schoolfriends during her first three years of being on there, isn't that a bit weird? There is not even a mention or celebration of graduating either.

• Like 1

Hyeon-suk help paying hospital bills and tell Donghee i think she can leave Himchan temporarily at the orphanage or something like that and pick him back up later(Nursery School?). Owner i think wanted Donghee to leave the motel. Donghee went to the orphanage and said she would take Himchan back in 3 years i think?. Caretaker takes Himchan away but Donghee changed her mind and can't be separated from Himchan. Donghee is handing out flyers. She ran into SJ and coworkers while handing out. Seems like they haven't met before. A couple said some rude remarks behind her back. Hyeon-suk sees Donghee and takes her with him to his Mandu Shop. He tells the woman there to make something for her. Hyeon-suk and Donghee talk and he deduced and told her that she shouldnt do it. He offered her a place to stay and work. Hyeon-suk is holding the baby to let Donghee eat. Timeskip. Donghee making a delivery and return to restaurant when Hyeon-suk tell Donghee to hurry. Donghee picks up Himchan at school. He run towards Donghee and call her mom and episode ends.

Written Preview :

8 previews

Cha-yeol needs money for his friend's son's hospital bills, so he asks In-gyu for money, and In-gyu tells him to come to Korea. On the way home, Cha-yeol leaves the camera, a keepsake of his father's, in a taxi, and unintentionally steals Dong-hee's delivery motorcycle.

• Like 1