Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest hummer75

Hi again ladies........I did what KB told me to do and went back to Oct. 3rd posts and I want to thank all of you ladies that wished me a Happy Birthday. It's nice to have friends like all of you.  I have had the privilege of meeting chiyoko and  metaltiger as swell as KonaBeans and her husband. We are all family here with just one thought is mind........  Song Il Kook.

DEAR KONA thanks for the welcome message that you wrote me!
Yes, I am sitting across from Yeom little picture MOON and created the photo evidence that I scarf (bandana) as of SIK ... I'm excited about this and I posted photos for friends SIKfan in ROMANIA. VIO suggested I use it for the profile picture on soompi.305943_466586173392911_770503580_n.jpg

Dear
Hoonwodjon, thank you for your warm reception.

Dear Erinnys, thank you for your wonderful words and your appreciation at mea.Sper a pleasant frankly to all of you here on Sooompi

Dear Alexx1999 dear, thank you for your welcome greeting.
    I apologize to you and all your friends on Soompi for my posts that were caught on film with subtitles in Romanian .. I catch the burning time that made ​​you cry ... I cried .. cried main heroes film and I hated king Daeso .. I hated Daeso the movie Jumong.

But before I post pictures of that time, the pain of loss of his best friend, when you add two images presented to me ...18102_465893330128862_1010469131_n.jpg61266_465684900149705_1605928541_n.jpg.
photo.php?fbid=465893330128862&set=a.465

ardently said: KONA, sorry for the confusion.  Maybe I posted it wrong.  You see, I could not edit my posts before, but I can, now.  Lots of complaining made sense.  My problem was addressed.  About uploading video, I'll deal with that later.  Oh, about Junghwa, I know it's just a user name.  I just thought the person behind was a fan of So Ae (Jung Hwa) in EOTS.  Lol!
H2OG, my apology.  I misquoted my comment about the video.  Anyway, I like to say this again, it's awesome.
GABI, I love SIK more when he became King Daemusin.  

@paulubakanma, Welcome to SIK Forum!

What country are you from?

5280702883_9d76994846_o.jpg

How exciting these days are!!!

Old members are coming back, youaremine and after a short hiatus Charmy, Erinnys, Hummer.
We have new members, Dana M and another male fan paulubakanma.
Mr. Hummer, you've got to share that "Cream of the Crop" :D .
I also noticed some new silent readers.
Hooray !!!

4960938358_ac3e854f35_o.gif

but..   where's the other Dana ( @danasibro ) and her awesome poems and artworks?
Also Kish agasshi?

HWJ, with this picture?  4813045745_19fe2326b4_o.gif   5391914730_dfd3296039_o.gif  5376128899_3e4945e754_o.gif  4813045721_927e89bca9_o.gif   6313445714_b66fe96a95_o.gif
I can camp in the wood forever with him like this.

4732519156_32b8623987_z.jpg

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Lovely Mr.song il kook

@youaremine, @paulubakanma@dana m Welcome on soompi forums songilkook

Dear Uni Kona , Dear celia , Dear Mr.hummer . Dear Danasibro , Dear dana m , Dear hoonwoodjoon , Dear ilenaz ,

Dear Gabi , Dear ardently , Dear h2og , Dear Alex , Dear willenette , Dear charmy2 , Dear erinnys , Dear agnes , I'm

glad , I could see again the Great artwork and slide , Clips. Photos , Beautiful poetry and literature and news

Dear charmy , I do not send post about voting for Song Il Gook

89FDE64E-94D0-4CC7-A791-D4E8AF75D5AC.jpg

Oh, my Gosh. It’s more and more difficult to catch up with you SIKers. This forum goes faster and faster.
Warmest greetings to the newcomers and may you all stay with us as long as possible.
Belated WELCOME DanaM!
WELCOME paulubakanma! You are right, Song Il-Kook is the best!

Guest elisabeta

Hello dear SIKers !
I am very grateful for your messages of love for our idol.Thank you for your beautiful photos and video.
I'm glad you're healthy now Mr hummer75.Wait together a new historical drama of Song Il Kook.This kind of film fits perfectly.

How wonderful is our Prince ....
blg09.jpg

I wish you the best !

Hi, dear SIKers!
Hello, dear Paulubakanma, welcome to SIK thread on soompi, in our loving family of Song Il Kook! Where are you from, Tanzania or Nigeria? I'm very glad to see you here, I have some friends from Nigeria and Tanzania who loves SIK very much and, as I was, are desperate to find people talking about and loving SIK!! I suggested them to enter soompi and I'm happy seeing you here at last! :D :x
Thank you, dear Kona, Dana m, SIG Hadise, Erinnys, H2og, Alex, Elisabeta, Dana(sibro) and all for your videos, poems and pictures! (and kisses ;)  )
Dear Mr. Hummer, I'm glad to see you back and health! Fighting!
Dear Ardent, I also like more King Demusin  than Muhyul - SIK is one of the happiest actors who looks even greater with beard.
A King's picture:

12789_381106028640271_1085579147_n.jpg

Dear HWJ, special for you (some legs :D :D :D )

32377_490064464366939_723233748_n.jpg

577689_277958488955026_547531328_n.jpg

(he, he, he, some legs, right?)
Big waves to you!
Love you all, SIKers!

gabisikfan said: Hi, dear SIKers!
Hello, dear Paulubakanma, welcome to SIK thread on soompi, in our loving family of Song Il Kook! Where are you from, Tanzania or Nigeria? I'm very glad to see you here, I have some friends from Nigeria and Tanzania who loves SIK very much and, as I was, are desperate to find people talking about and loving SIK!! I suggested them to enter soompi and I'm happy seeing you here at last! :D :x
Thank you, dear Kona, Dana m, SIG Hadise, Erinnys, H2og, Alex, Elisabeta, Dana(sibro) and all for your videos, poems and pictures! (and kisses ;)  )
Dear Mr. Hummer, I'm glad to see you back and health! Fighting!
Dear Ardent, I also like more King Demusin  than Muhyul - SIK is one of the happiest actors who looks even greater with beard.
A King's picture:

Dear HWJ, special for you (some legs :D :D :D )

577689_277958488955026_547531328_n.jpg

(he, he, he, some legs, right?)
Big waves to you!
Love you all, SIKers!

Guest youaremine

@konabeans: thank you for your suggestion that i should watch SIG's appearance on Taxi show... i really had fun watching it...

i envy his wife when he said 'I married after being in love with my wife" (see in 10:08)... wished i am his wife :D

and i like his expression when the lady host was teasing him about his hobbies and fondness of collecting/arranging table napkin rings/table napkins.. (see 30:33-35mins)

HE IS REALLY A 'GENTLE SONG'...

lol..erinnys..glad we both got your attention..keep those smilies..bigger!!  :)   Need more sexy legs..  v

Hi paulubakanma, welcome to soompi and songie form..and have fun!  

Hey hummer, dana m, h2og, sig, celiap, elisa, ardently

LOL..kb, you know me and my fainting games..  ;p..see if I can get some more..

woohoo..Yayy..gab for more hot leggy....thanks for those!!  Whewww. OMG.getting hot here..!!!
More more....!     
:-O =D>