Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

@Charmy2, OMG, I thought you longer love SIK.  Glad to see your post again.
Remember MiuMiu in Tongyeong?  She sent me some gift from Japan and something for you too.
I'll ship it to you tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just discovered a lot more of Ruri's awesome arts on KOTW, EOTS, and Jumong.

If you're a SIKer, you must know this scene, right?

Please be courteous and do not impose your website or name on Ruri's arts.

8244057764_d697a8f974_z.jpg

I'll slowly post Ruri's cartoons here.  I'm a big fan of hers.

KonaBeans said: @Charmy2, OMG, I thought you longer love SIK.  Glad to see your post again.
Remember MiuMiu in Tongyeong?  She sent me some gift from Japan and something for you too.
I'll ship it to you tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just discovered a lot of more of Ruri's awesome arts on KOTW, EOTS, and Jumong.

If you're a SIKer, you must know this scene, right?

Please be courteous and do not impose your website or name on Ruri's arts.

I'll slowly post Ruri's cartoons here.  I'm a big fan of hers.

CHARMY2, nice to hear from you.  I haven't been posting much at my multiply since they announced that the site will close all personal pages and delete all personal entries.  They intend to make multiply to be exclusively for online shopping.  I opened it yesterday and my posts were still there.  I already have 4,766 followers and it was last viewed at 6:40 AM.  Maybe multiply admin changed their mind.  Anyway, here's my site: http://sardonics.multiply.com.  Hey, girl, I need more updates about your first meeting with our man.  I know your true feelings for him and I'm excited to hear how it feels to meet the man of your dreams, the one whom you are so obssessed with to be your real life partner.  If you think you will sound too personal, send your story to my email or just PM me.
KONA, I love the pictures you posted.  They were new to me.  About the cartoon picture of Muhyul and Yeon, it's cute.

Ardentnim (Japanese and Korean fans call SIK -->"Il-Kooknim", and they refer to each other as nim, like "Konanim" :D ), so you're not in the Phils but cruising Mexico.  Good for you! I thought I read you said that you'll be in Philippines in December. Anyway, let's hope we'll receive all the SIK goodies this month.

BTW, "All I want for Christmas" was posted by h2og, not Celia. Also, I don't think it was created by junghwa, only uploaded by her. Someone said it was created by SIK fans from DCInside (http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=songilkuk).

Gabi and asareh, okie, I've been voting in the last 4 days.  FF is not on the top but above a lot of other dramas. 
Honestly, not being bias, FF deserves many awards such as best script, best cinematography, best actor and best couple.

Alex, except for the cold, it would be awesome in Seoul in December.  Lotus Hotel even celebrates King of Thailand's Birthday by offering Thai cuisine buffet, prices are ranged from $70 - $100.  http://www.hancinema.net/2012-11-29-hotel-events-50231.html

Dana M, is that you playing opposite Yeom Moon in your avatar?  It's cute!
:)

youaremine, I posted the latest "unofficial" picture of the triplets on the previous page:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25420553/#Comment_25420553
The boys are not identical.  Although they were born in 30 weeks, they're growing fast and healthy.
At 6 months, SIK said they were as big as 11-month full-term babies.

Watch SIK in the Taxi's show.  He talked about his marriage, his children, and his home:

Charmy, Ruri is SIK's fan from Japan.  I might have seen her in one of GeNtLe's events but did not recognize her.
But I'll look for her in future events.

~~~~~~~~~

8245211058_94ebb95690_o.jpg

HI,dear SIKers!!
  Last week I finish the maraton of Kingdom of the winds,for three time...These are a few of the scenes that have overwhelmed..gradient.png603946_465685183483010_1762853081_n.jpg155995_465685146816347_1606662972_n.jpg9702_465685113483017_564767579_n.jpg155917_465685126816349_995277508_n.jpg46376_465684973483031_1305445558_n.jpg533918_465685166816345_1566604412_n.jpg417084_465685196816342_965114955_n.jpg64618_465685343482994_1415644032_n.jpg600239_465685216816340_1634706307_n.jpg484931_465685236816338_1645881280_n.jpg603882_465685363482992_575701194_n.jpg382009_465685416816320_86422272_n.jpg

KONA, sorry for the confusion.  Maybe I posted it wrong.  You see, I could not edit my posts before, but I can, now.  Lots of complaining made sense.  My problem was addressed.  About uploading video, I'll deal with that later.  Oh, about Junghwa, I know it's just a user name.  I just thought the person behind was a fan of So Ae (Jung Hwa) in EOTS.  Lol!
H2OG, my apology.  I misquoted my comment about the video.  Anyway, I like to say this again, it's awesome.
GABI, I love SIK more when he became King Daemusin.  

Guest hummer75

Hi Ladies.......It's been awhile since my last post. A lot of things has happened since my last post. My computer crashed and I had to have Cataract surgery is both of my eyes. But all is well now. We bought a new laptop .and my eyes are great. Like all of you I am still waiting for SIK to announce what he plans to do next. this waiting is driving me crazy. I hope he makes an announcement soon. Anyway It's good to be back and I missed not being able to read all of your posts. Goodbye for now............................hummer75

Waves to  celiap, ilenz, youaremine, h2og,  elisa, gab, charmy,

:)..KB, the cantana coffee, was advertised by another celeb with LMH..just to say, as this is off topic..lol..  AND was my first product to buy in Seoul, from my last visit!  So, been hooked since SO when seeing the site, brings good memories..too bad we can't get those here..  v   It's really good, if you ever go back to seoul try it!  in instant or bottle drink...  
AND it's fun to do the color codes..have remembered so far a few..as they been coming in more!?  :D  you, ardently, kish, and me.. v
 thanks for his past kolon modeling days, didn't think he did one before!!  Now wished i had gone to one of the stores not far from my hotel in gangnam!!  You think we get bored in seoul...you have got to be kidding!!  ;p..now there's more reasons to go back now..  v  Now I think orange is his favorite color..looks good on him too!  :)

Hi dana..gosh happy belated romania national day!  Loved your arts, peoms, and course being in here..is a joy!  thanks!

Hello dana m..welcome to soompi and to songie form!!  Gosh..now we have two dana in our family!!  Cool...and have fun!  

Hi alex, will keep fighting on for our chances to meet the Man, til i get the bills.. lol.. it's not easy to make paper..v  

Hey ardently, yup do remmbered when you losts your photos..and had to back some or need help!?  Yeah, seems will have to go back to find them again, were mostly the IamU play(first one) and trilothon..etc..    Just have to double check if I did put all the photos into disk or USB, for sure!    when yo have so many, you can forget..  I'm getting old that's for sure..  :(  :)  

Well, hello hummer!  Good to hear from you!!  Wow, hope you are okay and your eyes are healed!??    Yes, waiitng too on his next project, I've almost forgot about it..with all the great events he's been doing...it's so crazy!   :) 

4714861644_c11c307380_z.jpg

4829037823_5df1d13285.jpg 

4731875821_4792203a4e_z.jpg

Kim Jang-Hoon & Song Il-Kook Friendship video on MBC's "E! Today"

Fast forward to 03:10.

More info:
http://imnews.imbc.com/replay/nwtoday/article/3193955_5782.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A gift from Celia. She asked a friend to roughly translate the first version (with Dokdo swimming) of the KJH-SIK friendship MV.
Thanks Celia! 4838347466_1074e08cd8_o.gif

Kim Jang-Hoon knows how to market himself with many stunning acts in the net.  It's so nice of him to make this for SIK.  However, I think of him as a "high-risk" friend.  Let's hope he won't get SIK in trouble again :D .

00:05 (words on screen) : When I open my eyes, I think today, someone will be glad.

00:12  (words on screen) : The friendship and trust come when we can't recognize.

00:19 Kim Jang-Hoon: Wearing a boll (KB: ? ) is more difficult than doing a performance.

00:51  (words on screen): The precious thing is not speaking a marvel but acting.

1:18 Song Il-Kook: It is not easy to get to Dokdo.

01:28  (words on screen): There might be a person, who has same minds with me among the many people.

01:35  (words on screen): That is enough.

01:38  (words on screen): The necessary window to breathe the air is one suffices.

01:51  (words on screen): Someone who loves without any expectations can know the true love.

02:21  (words on screen): The friendship is a plant which grows slowly.

02:24  (words on screen): To be a valuable friendship.

02:30  (words on screen): It should be hard shocked and endure.

02:46 Kim Jang-Hoon : Il-Kook is going to do the festival with descendants of the independence army!
Why don't I participate in?

Kim Jang-Hoon : Frankly, you know this, right? Did Chun Gwon say to you?

Song Il-Kook: No, he didn't. I really didn't know.

03:23  (words on screen) : Making a true happiness is not a lot of friends but have the right friends.

hummer75 said: Hi Ladies.......It's been awhile since my last post. A lot of things has happened since my last post. My computer crashed and I had to have Cataract surgery is both of my eyes. But all is well now. We bought a new laptop .and my eyes are great. Like all of you I am still waiting for SIK to announce what he plans to do next. this waiting is driving me crazy. I hope he makes an announcement soon. Anyway It's good to be back and I missed not being able to read all of your posts. Goodbye for now............................hummer75

Guest youaremine

@charmy2:  no i just added ' Oh SONG IL-GUK!' at the end.. :)  but it fits right?
he really belongs to OUR HEARTS!  i don't know who composed it but the singer is Jolina

Dear SIKers,

Hello ^ ^

Wow, Kona thank you so much for sharing SIK 2007 photos by Seongsukim,they've been taken very professionaly close up!Yes,the rumi's artwork is always wonderful let's meet her next time! about Kim Jang-Hoon ,i feel the same way with you as a "high-risk" friend too ,just wish SIK always good luck!

Dear Mr.hummer,celiap, youaremine, h2ogelisacharmy,hoonwoodjon,gabisikfan,ardently,sighadise,dana m,and ... Fighting...

Guest erinnys

Hello my dearest SIK-ers!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥coeurs-1133264105.gif' alt='coeurs-11332
I red your posts....and each time when I do this, my hearts is fulling of joy!...My love for SIK never stopped and it never will! it`s been almost 3 years since I first "met" SIK and made a crash on him.... watching all this wonderful pics with him, that you post everyday,  I feel my heart exploding. He is so gorgeous, so wonderful, so sexy!!!
Kona, the photos with him, being a model, are great...He looks soooo good in orange colour, and it`s not the first time he is dressed in this colour! I am glad that here, on soompi, I can expose my feelings....it`s the only one internet site where I can do this.
 I really love the slide shows with the Yuri`s cartoons...are so funny, especially the FF one! :)
Dana, the last poem it`s my favourite! I really find myself in this lyrics! Just wonderful!
Dana M, wellcome to this forum. I am very glad that you are here. I used to be everyday here but strong reasons keeps me far away... but despite of this I will always came back a little bit to say hello! I hope that you will stay forever, because I know that your love for SIK is strong as ours.
Welcome Youaremine and please be faithful to this forum as long as possible. SIK needs us and our love is his support!
Hummer, I know that a cataract operation needs some recovery. I am glad that now you can use your eyes and you can write some lines here.
Hoonwoodjoon, I have never saw before this pictures with SIK at "shopping".... I really wish be there helping him saying:  "  Oppa! the white one it`s ok, but you look nicer in red!
" :P But I will stay stick at this dream!
Gabi, I salute you here to!   I have to say that you were helping me a lot, I am much peaceful knowing that someone from here, a big SIKer, is understating me. I hope that I am useful in all your actions. A big kiss!
 kiss-113321511e.gif' alt='kiss-113321511kiss-113321511e.gif' alt='kiss-113321511dep_8637699-Kiss-lips.jpg

Big embraces to ardently, celia, ilenz, h2og,  elisabeta,  charmy, alex!
1354721369_tmp_S3.jpg
celiap, ilenz, youaremine, h2og,  elisa,

Dear all SIKers, Today is our King's Birthday and also a Father's day in Thailand. I'm so happy today to see a lot of people were waiting for the king to bless him "Long Live The King", he is the heart and soul of our nation. I was also thinking of SIK as he is a father of the triplets. I wish him all the best for a special day as well. 
Dear charmy2, thank you for your kind words. I have only 4 idols on top of my list. They are always in my heart. Perhaps SIK is the last idol I would fall for. So you can guess, I visit 4 forums nearly every day :)  Hope you will get everything back to your computer soon. I'm using Chrome so I can export all my favourites to other computer easily. I also back up all photos to my external harddisk. I can use it with my other computers. I'm currently using 3 computers (2 notebooks and 1 PC). 
Dear ardent, totally agree with you. I sometimes can't believe that he is over 40!!! He just looks so young with clear skin.
Dear Kona, love love all the photos you posted. The cartoons are so cute, too. Thank you for the news about celebrating the king's birthday promotion. I'm so glad to know that. We had a Korean dinner tonight to celebrate the Father's Day ^_^ We all wore yellow shirts for our king!! 
Dear Gabi, Thank you for the photos of MuHyul and Yeon. I love their chemistry. The only kiss I have seen of his historical drama. I wish I was Yeon when I watched KoTW.
Dear dana m, thank you for the screen caps of KoTW. I was crying so hard when his best friend was burnt to death. I hate King Daeso so much.
Dear Mr.Hummer, Glad to see you back and your operation went well. I recalled that you have the same birthday as my Aussie daddy (he is now 77). So when I bless my Aussie daddy's birthday, I'll do the same to you.
Dear HWJ, yes, keep fighting to see our man. Love love your photos. He looks so young and awesome!
Dear h2og, I saw that Joo Sang Wook attended VIP Premier of 26 Years on Nov 26. He's got a lot of screams from the fans. He looked so awesome there. Sorry for being off the topic here. Just hoped to see SIK there.
High wave to all other SIKers!

Guest erinnys

hoonwoodjoon said: Hi erinnys, :D..he looks good in any color..wished I was like him, just put on the shirt and go!!  FOR me, it be 30 minutes to pick one..haha.   Here's one more out of the two..with the white one..he's going camping!!   Look at those legsss..  faints.. !!