Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

LOL....  I was wondering the exact location of his hiding. I guess it's among the cameras?

Anyway.... this man truly has a large amount of creative ideas in his head. He knows no boundaries when it comes to learning and adventures and arts. he takes all: ballet, belly dance, tap dance, safari tour, water park, hiking, camping, farming ... What's more to come, Appa?

I admire his creativity too. from telling story to photograph the triplet into something cute. and as per his own word from first episode, he rarely brought triplet outside before because he's worry that he can't handle them when they were running around. now, with this show, he tried every possible experience with the triplets.

and the triplets also grown up better with this experience. before they always afraid of anything. afraid of water, animal, etc etc. but now they grown into different direction, depends on their different character. Daehan loves adventurer and animal, Minguk loves dancing and singing, manse loves speed, and also new adventures..they found their new character which was not explored before.

I do think SIK enjoy that his kids is now grown up and happier that they can explore the real world...

• Like 9

Virgin Ghosts Transformation of 'Superman' Song Il Gook-Triplets in the Cabin, 'burst laughter'

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015091208580113162&type=1&outlink=1

'The Return of Superman' Song Il Gook, referred the Triplets' Mom, Jung Seung Yeon as "My Best Manager"

b303f6e63da3d9431ac2d6bd47b69c22113945.j

‘The Return of Superman’ Triplets, Shocked by a Dinosaur “Hug me, father”

시크뉴스 포토

http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=144193974767600010

• Like 8

Song Triplets Have a Blast Transforming Into Ghosts on “Superman Returns”

Song Triplets Have a Blast Transforming Into Ghosts on “Superman Returns”

On the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns,” Song Il Kook and his triplets visit a cabin up in the mountains and dress up as ghosts. Song Il Gook took the lead in their transformations. Rather than being scared, the triplets react calmly saying, “What’s going on, Dad?” when he shows up in front of them wearing a scary wig.

They soon take the wig away from their dad and start playing ghost themselves. Manse keeps laughing as he pretends to be a ghost with the wig on. Minguk continues to stroke his long hair the minute he put on the wig. Daehan becomes a shy ghost and starts shaking his head from side to side.

You can watch their adorable transformations on “Superman Returns” on September 13 in the episode titled “Everyday Surprise.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/11/song-triplets-have-a-blast-transforming-into-ghosts-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 7

@cutie_let_let
'The Return of Superman' Song Il Gook, referred the Triplets' Mom, Jung Seung Yeon as "My Best Manger"

Just a remark for those who don't recognize her - the lady in the picture used by the authors of the cited article is not SIK's wife but his sister (송송이 / Song Song Yi) and his actual manager (as far as I know). The picture (taken from Chosun TV, I think)  introduces Song Song Yi  and Song Il-Kook as daughter and son of Senator Kim Eul Dong.

http://www.hkbs.co.kr/?m=bbs&bid=envplus11&uid=363228

b303f6e63da3d9431ac2d6bd47b69c22113945.j

The article published by Hwangyong Daily is reminding the public that Song Il-Kook is starring in KBS show “The Return of Superman” as a father of triplets, then makes reference to one of his older interviews in which SIK mentioned the latest two roles he played in movies (a serial killer and a third-rate gangster). In the same interview SIK talked about his wife’s concerns with regard to his future as an actor, adding that she was his best manager and promising her that he would try a large variety  of roles.

Edited by celiap
  • Like 10

@cutie_let_let
'The Return of Superman' Song Il Gook, referred the Triplets' Mom, Jung Seung Yeon as "My Best Manger"

Just a remark for those who don't recognize her - the lady in the picture used by the authors of the cited article is not SIK's wife but his sister (송송이 / Song Song Yi) and his actual manager (as far as I know). The picture (taken from Chosun TV, I think)  introduces Song Song Yi  and Song Il-Kook as daughter and son of Senator Kim Eul Dong.

http://www.hkbs.co.kr/?m=bbs&bid=envplus11&uid=363228

The article published by Hwangyong Daily is reminding the public that Song Il-Kook is starring in KBS show “The Return of Superman” as a father of triplets, then makes reference to one of his older interviews in which SIK mentioned the latest two roles he played in movies (a serial killer and a third-rate gangster). In the same interview SIK talked about his wife’s concerns with regard to his future as an actor, adding that she was his best manager and promising her that he would try a large variety  of roles.

Ooopps! Thank you for clarifying. I was wondering, too, if his wife is his manager. I just translated the article I saw from Naver and just waiting for reactions from you, guys. Hehe~

• Like 8

Upcoming Korean drama "Jang Yeong-sil"

photo631559.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean drama "Jang Yeong-sil"'s page to HanCinema database

"Jang Yeong-sil" (2016)

Network : KBS

With Song Il-gook,...

24 episodes
Synopsis
Born as the child of a mean concubine, during the time when Confusianism was the only order in the world,Jang Yeong-sil was a genius scientist whose scientific skills were considered the world's greatest.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/01

source

Edited by irilight
90% of the time linking does not work until we come back and edit it.
  • Like 8

TSR ep.95 part 1

I'm cry with SIK appa for those beautiful Daehanie's eyes...i can feel his sadness for him... :tears:

I hope Daehanie hyung will get used to the glasses and can do all activities normally... :wub::wub:

But then...in few minutes i laugh so hard for the triplets vs the big dino plus credit for SIK appa that bravely kill the dino... :lol:

• Like 8