[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Bluray crumb I stumbled upon on Twitter. Rowoon looks so happy with Eunbin's compliment haha. Man, I hate myself for discovering TKA late when the bluray is impossible to buy now :pensive:. A lucky fan won a signed copy at Eunbin's fanmeet yesterday!

I too stumbled on TKA BluRay Crumb of all Crumbs when Eun Bin said “I am never worried when we are together” .. too bad I am using iPhone, I can’t send it here but it is in Twitter. One thing I admire about EB is she is so AUTHENTIC .. says it as it is, as she feels about Rowoon.

:dontwanna:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

Another crumb, EunBin revealed Rowoon’s name was mentioned as her potential leading man in THREE PROJECTS before TKA. EunBin said she knew they have a bond and will meet one day .. and finally TKA. Then she urged Rowoon to comment .. Rowoon replied smiling, he couldn’t mention the details of the 3 projects.

Well could one be DYLB??

and EAW was offered to EB before TKA!!

:wow2:

No matter, it was fate they did TKA bcos for one they developed some kind of relationship, second it was a global hit and NOW they have both been nominated for acting awards and the scriptwriter too.

The TKA ERA is definitely NOT OVER ..

because TKA is Eun Bin and Rowoon.

• Like 6

Was watching past PEB works and I also watched Rowoon's work before. I'm glad that they met with TKA as we are blessed with tons of crumbs. Seeing as only DYBL had a solid love story, TKA with 20 eps and storyline focused with affection.

4 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

“I am never worried when we are together” .. too bad I am using iPhone, I can’t send it here but it is in Twitter. One thing I admire about EB is she is so AUTHENTIC .. says it as it is, as she feels about Rowoon.

Right... She's so real... She won't fake it. I think Rowoon got the best and most compliments from her compared to all her other co-stars.

58 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

EunBin said she knew they have a bond and will meet one day

Uhmmm... What? She said this? If someone ever said this to me, they'd better prepare for our marriage immediately.

59 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

No matter, it was fate they did TKA bcos for one they developed some kind of relationship, second it was a global hit and NOW they have both been nominated for acting awards and the scriptwriter too.

The TKA ERA is definitely NOT OVER ..

because TKA is Eun Bin and Rowoon.

Right! You're so right!

The heap load of gifts frm fans for PEB's birthday has me bawling. 

Do you guys think Rowoon also sent her anything? I  want to believe he did.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, PEBunny said:

What? She said this? If someone ever said this to me, they'd better prepare for our marriage immediately.

Yes . Because rowoon and eunbin has almost being cast in 3 drama before TKA. Apparently when she got offered the script, she ask who's they considering for male lead. So often time she heard rowoon. (But perhaps the pieces storyline didn't pick her up)and when she was offered TKA . She confirmed first. So , she didn't even imagine that Rowoon would say yes because you know the character supporting the king and centered around the king. But at the end they love how the meet through TKA 

Check your messages box @PEBunny

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Akanema said:

@sydneygirl2000

Thank you for sharing this.

Could you please provide more detail?

I really want to know what leads her to speak this out.

:bashful: 

Sorry the clips have been deleted cos it just there for 24 hours. Its got something to do please recollection only, that Rowoon studies and acts sincerely that she said “she is never worried when they are together” maybe doing a scene together .. my delulu mind hopes that she meant that even after shooting a scene.

• Like 5

Eunbin won best actress for TKA today at the Korean Broadcasting Awards and at the end of her acceptance speech she told all the people who haven't seen TKA should go watch it if they're interested lmaooo. Girl loves TKA as much as we do and is still promoting it.

@sydneygirl2000 Thanks for your reply. :Megathanks:

2 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

Rowoon studies and acts sincerely that she said “she is never worried when they are together” maybe doing a scene together .. my delulu mind hopes that she meant that even after shooting a scene.

Wahhhh, I wish to see them together in many manyyyyy projects soon. :sparklyeyes:

16 hours ago, yong44 said:

She confirmed first. So , she didn't even imagine that Rowoon would say yes because you know the character supporting the king and centered around the king. But at the end they love how the meet through TKA 

Rowoon is seriously a good actor. The role is so different from what you'd expect a hot dude to accept. And he nailed it so well. 

3 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

my delulu mind hopes that she meant that even after shooting a scene.

I'm deluluing along with you.

46 minutes ago, eunbinclover said:

Eunbin won best actress for TKA today at the Korean Broadcasting Awards and at the end of her acceptance speech she told all the people who haven't seen TKA should go watch it if they're interested lmaooo. Girl loves TKA as much as we do and is still promoting it.

It's good to know she adores the drama just as much as we do.

38 minutes ago, Akanema said:

Wahhhh, I wish to see them together in many manyyyyy projects soon. 

Hopefully:please:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Akanema said:

TKA seems to possess the special place in her heart.

I'm inclined to believe so too. 

23 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

They picked all the right pictures (ie. sunset kiss, the kissing scene on the beach). Who ever picked the photomontage did a good job! 

The universe seems to be aligned for TKA, RoBin, and RoBin shippers. We just keep winning

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

They picked all the right pictures (ie. sunset kiss, the kissing scene on the beach). Who ever picked the photomontage did a good job! 

Yes I was thrilled that the KBS award producers chose the TKA kissing scenes, RoBins didn’t have anything to do with it ..

:fullofhearts:

15 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

I'm inclined to believe so too. 

The universe seems to be aligned for TKA, RoBin, and RoBin shippers. We just keep winning

I AGREE, just when EAW seemed to overshadow TKA ~ the sleeping giant awoke with a vengeance. Best Actress Award for PEB, TKA Excellence Acting nominations for both PEB/KSW and Screenwriter .. 

I can’t believe how the universe lifted US all

HELLO WE ARE BACK .. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

48 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

Haha they have the data and did their research. 

I like it these days we receive a lot of TKA related contents. TKA contents also means robin contents hehe. Feel like the drama will come out soon but the fact is it has ended almost a year ago. TKA never let us go lol.

• Like 7