[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

18 hours ago, PEBunny said:
22 hours ago, Adria Eugenio said:

I can't understand some fans who say that RW and PEB have nothing but are editing photos and videos about PEB and KTO (because they have nothing) and saying that they are each other's ideal type, making a couple.

The irony is hilarious. We have content (real content) to back up our points while they have nothing so edit... make things up. Which team is really delusional here?

Hello everyone 

I taught that too @Adria Eugenio & @PEBunny I saw many taebin contents that are edited and slowmode so that it will look like they are really staring at each other so badly when in fact, if we were to see that bts we can see that it's just a glimpse and nothing more..  Unlike on our ROBIN contents even if we don't slowmode we obviously see that they're really staring while complementing each other plus I rarely see them (taebin) complementing each other.

Ps. I don't usually interact here because i'm not good in english but I want you all to know that i'm 100% agree on everything that has been said in here.. I feel so blessed to be part of this forum.  May our ROBIN be blessed more in the near future..

Again,  I apologize for any wrong grammar. I hope that you understand me well. 

14 hours ago, yeonseonri said:

I'm glad he was casted on House on Wheel bcs it's one of my fav shows and I can know more about him later from the shows. The concept of the shows is really good and healing too. Travel around country, and talking to each other over good food. I really hope he will invite eunbin as his guest

I love this variety show too. Like you and many others, I am hoping that he has asked PEB to come onboard on one of the episodes too! 

@liez enriqz we understand you perfectly. Please continue to share with us your precious thoughts.

• Like 6

I think if they are officially together, it almost possible to see that happen seeing PEB a bit careful. But if they still at understanding stage, that possible and could actually help to boost the rating. She's the one SOUTH KOREA netizen most curious about right now. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, eunbinclover said:

It's funny that you guys mention EAW bringing in new TKA fans. I am definitely one of those people. EAW was one of the first kdramas I've watched in a looong time and I adored it so much because of PEB's amazing acting. Because of EAW, I watched the rest of PEB's dramas and loved them all. But TKA holds a special place in my heart. The unique and tragically beautiful love story, the incredible acting, the palpable chemistry between the leads, etc. It's a one-of-a-kind drama.

But even though first and foremost I am a Park Eunbin fan, because of TKA I have grown to really like Rowoon too. He's a genuinely nice and respectful guy who has a lot of acting potential. I'm usually not a shipper but because they clearly have great chemistry and affection for one another, I think they have the most interesting relationship between all of Eunbin's male lead partners. Eunbin's behavior with Rowoon compared with her other male costars is just so different. Her social media, in interviews, in the BTS videos, etc. she usually never acts like this with her male leads. Even if they're not romantically involved or anything, they clearly have a great relationship.

Welcome welcome welcome. You described perfectly why TKA holds a special place in my heart and that of many others. And you're right. I've grown to really like Rowoon too. And while I will always be a PEB fan first, I am also rooting for Rowoon. Just the fact that he made me see another side of Eun Bin that's almost always hidden puts him in a special class among her other male leads.

8 hours ago, eunbinclover said:

I'm really curious to see if we'll get to see any RoBin interactions at APAN. I'm really looking forward to the award ceremony and I hope they both win their respective nominations!

Like I said earlier, they might have little or no interactions together but that shouldn't bother us.

Also, I'm not bothered about PEB's wins cos I feel they are already in the bag. On the other hand, I'm not so sure of Rowoon's. If there's no certainty that he is winning his nomination  I hope he doesn't attend. PEB not winning at the Baeksang in still fresh in my mind. I hate that feeling

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

Just the fact that he made me see another side of Eun Bin that's almost always hidden puts him in a special class among her other male leads.

I have said this before. But Rowoon bring out the best version of Eunbin i have ever seen. Even if they don't end up together. 

17 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

On the other hand, I'm not so sure of Rowoon's. If there's no certainty that he is winning his nomination  I hope he doesn't attend

I was opposite of you. I would love him to attend. To get nominated also a huge recognition for him. Along with others names. He's still at early stage of his acting career. Like Eunbin said, she believes he able to show more in the future (current actor rowoon already good but he able to pull out more). Also i wish to hear another Eunbin speech and get Rowoon in camera focus. Lol. Since taeoh enlisted by that time, he won't attend .

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Adria Eugenio said:

I think it is so ridiculous. These fans want to make seem only EAW is a good drama, and I feel seeing the last interviews of PEB, she is starting to be bothered with this comments. One interview she said “I’m not sure whether you’ll believe me, but as someone who loves all of my works and caracters equally. I don’t think EAW is the only one special”. Because people who were doing the interview ask to her, if she was crying because the EAW is a special drama.

Exactly. I hate it too. PEB's filmography is top tier. When EAW's popularity became to hit new highs, I became bothered that people would start to smear her previous dramas and that has ben the case. Some even talk like she wasn't popular at all before EAW meanwhile she had always been very popular since TKA. People talk like EAW is PEB's best drama meanwhile her acting is the only thing that really stands out to me there. A great drama is one that is good all round and if you look at it through that lens TKA is better. I've rewatched TKA countless times because it is a good body of work with high rewatch value... I can't say the same for EAW. 

I refuse to believe that I am the only person the saw in her fan meeting, she avoid to characterize of Woo Young Woo on the vídeo, the vídeo that she characterized of all her main characters. It is not because she doesn’t like Young Woo it because is avoid people confuse PEB=WYW, it because of that people are obssesed about KTO and PEB and make hate with RW. I think it is sad because I feel she is losing a little of her personalite because of that. Like she likes rabbits but she is avoid to talking about a lot about that because I think it remind that WYW loves whales and people can to connect this or she is now post a little less than before because all turn a message to submit. Today I have seen one account on Instagram sharing a vídeo about KTO and PEB in EAW bts and people was talking about the suspicions exchange of looks. 

See... that's what I'm talking about. RoBinz have ample proof of interactions beyond HwiWoon's on-screen chemistry that suggests that they probably liked each other (even if they don't plan to date anytime soon, the fact that they were comfortable with each other, had and still have beautiful chemistry, share their fears and worries with each other and all solidified our notion about them. And there's evidence they still keep in contact).

On the other hand, take away WooHo's on-screem chemistry and they got nothing... absolutely nothing going on. In fact, PEB had better off screen chemistry/relationship/friendsip with Kang Ki Young.

And don't get me started on how people are mistaking her for WYW or WYW for her. I was trying to feed my PEB obession hunger by watching all Youtube videos (like I always do) related her whether in Korean, English or any language... Then I saw some people saying why was she acting like Woo Young Woo that she was indirectly encouraging the WYW parodies. I was baffled because she was just acting like herself as she has always done. Meanwhile any cute attribute WYW has is from PEB. Should PEB stop being her cute self because she gave those traits to WYW? Another stupid comment in Korean was like WYW is the one with short hair, why is PEB still using it if she doesnt want people to keep calling her WYW. Well... Newsflash PEB has short hair because she cut her luscious long hair to act as WooYoung Woo. The long hair won't magically grow back. Also that rabbit - whale thing. She can't even like Rabbits in peace... Gush

Like I keep saying, EAW was of great blessing to the drama producers, director, and other actors especially KTO but for PEB, the drama is both a blessing and a curse. No wonder they were all quick to profess interest in season 2.

And I am with my fingers crossed cheering to RW to call PEB to his new program.

He probably won't... Plus PEB is now busier than ever and I think she also said she wanna travel.

Regardless, I know their friendship or whatever is going strong. What Rowoon has said during in fan meetings recently just solidify that.

4 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

I was, still am .. impressed with the early RoBins who started this forum. Example, with their 20/20 vision, in the last episode, at the beach when Rwn guided EB’s arms over his shoulders for the final kissing scene, the RoBins saw Rwn move his right foot forward for EB to step on to make her comfortable due to their height diff .. now peeps, what guy thinks of doing this, his thoughts are always focused on EB .. her comfort, her protection .. 

Just thinking of that again makes me feel giddy. It's just so sweet.

I read Rwn modified his IG account bcos fans from his idol fandom started to attack one of his FLs. 

Actually, Rowoon modified his IG because fans were going overboard with the shipping (Exraordinary You). Meanwhile his interaction with her was also very different from his with PEB.

I FEEL, now, he is taking on projects with no FLs so EB will not be attacked, the way he is being attacked by her current drama fans.

We were so looking forward to his new drama casting .. but none .. just variety shows.

I FEEL even EB is protecting him by not being involved whatsoever, despite clamor from her current drama fans, in any romantic angle outside the confines of the drama. 

Delulu .. whatever ..

I don't think it's career-sustainable or wise to not take on projects with romantic angles or to have limited interaction with the leading co-star (opposite gender). Dramas with romantic angles are almost always popular so without it they'd both be limiting their careers. Also, PEB's interaction or lack of ample interaction with KTO could work right now but something like that can be controversial if it repeats itself in the future. The Kim Jung Hyun -Seo Yea Ji saga can ruin a career -  here's a link to it.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/dispatch-reveals-kim-jung-hyun-refused-13-skinship-scenes-in-time-due-seo-ye-ji-order/

Of course, I don't believe it was as terrible as tabloids make it out to be but still it affected both their careers. Kim Jung Hyun is still not back and Soo Ye Ji's comback (Eve) wasn't so well received.

Now, when it comes to PEB KTO's interaction I feel something is amiss. PEB is cordial with everyone and she knows how to set boundaries even while being friendly but it seems she just didn't connect with him. If it was her intution, I'm gonna applaud her for that.

Anyways, professionalism and keeping their private life that, private, is what will keep them going if there's anything between them or if ever there will be anything between them. I hope they take all kind of projects... romcom, medical dramas, melodramas, detective, revenge, mystery... whatever. I hope they have great on-screen chemistry with their on-screen partners and have nice interactions with them off-screen too. But above all, I hope they grow together in all areas of their lives.

4 hours ago, liez enriqz said:

Hello everyone 

I taught that too @Adria Eugenio & @PEBunny I saw many taebin contents that are edited and slowmode so that it will look like they are really staring at each other so badly when in fact, if we were to see that bts we can see that it's just a glimpse and nothing more..  Unlike on our ROBIN contents even if we don't slowmode we obviously see that they're really staring while complementing each other plus I rarely see them (taebin) complementing each other.

Ps. I don't usually interact here because i'm not good in english but I want you all to know that i'm 100% agree on everything that has been said in here.. I feel so blessed to be part of this forum.  May our ROBIN be blessed more in the near future..

Again,  I apologize for any wrong grammar. I hope that you understand me well.

Hi Liez. Please interact as much as you want to. Your grammar is great as it is... Who cares for English errors or wrong grammar? We are all just trying to communicate and share our thoughts no worries. And if you'd prefer to comment in your native language, that also works. Welcome to our delulu club

2 hours ago, yong44 said:

I think if they are officially together, it almost possible to see that happen seeing PEB a bit careful. But if they still at understanding stage, that possible and could actually help to boost the rating. She's the one SOUTH KOREA netizen most curious about right now. 

Knowing her careful PEB is and even Rowoon, we are barely gonna know or hear about any interaction between them except they randomly divulge it. Anyways, we are in for a long drought. But like my friend who was a Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin shipper said, it is worth the wait.

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, yong44 said:

I have said this before. But Rowoon bring out the best version of Eunbin i have ever seen. Even if they don't end up together. 

So true... I can still picture PEB blushing and smiling shyly during TKA's cover photo. PEB? The soldier herself blushing off-screen? What a rare but beautiful sight. TKA era gave me a glimpse of carefree and playful PEB. Tell me what beats that. 

54 minutes ago, yong44 said:

I was opposite of you. I would love him to attend. To get nominated also a huge recognition for him. Along with others names. He's still at early stage of his acting career. Like Eunbin said, she believes he able to show more in the future (current actor rowoon already good but he able to pull out more). Also i wish to hear another Eunbin speech and get Rowoon in camera focus. Lol. Since taeoh enlisted by that time, he won't attend .

You are actually right about that. The nomination itself is indeed a big deal. The camera focus on Rowoon/PEB during their speeches at the KBS award still has me bawling.:please:

So sorry for the long writeup everyone. I can talk about TKA, HwiWoon, and most especially RoBin all day.

I just want to say I think RoBin shippers are silent monsters. Randomly, they just post RoBin interactions that other shippers can only dream of. Like this one below. I call it sweet violence. Hehe.

Not just the random compliment but also her voice being so low and sweet... Girl, you're killing us softly

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PEBunny said:

Welcome welcome welcome. You described perfectly why TKA holds a special place in my heart and that of many others. And you're right. I've grown to really like Rowoon too. And while I will always be a PEB fan first, I am also rooting for Rowoon. Just the fact that he made me see another side of Eun Bin that's almost always hidden puts him in a special class among her other male leads.

Like I said earlier, they might have little or no interactions together but that shouldn't bother us.

Also, I'm not bothered about PEB's wins cos I feel they are already in the bag. On the other hand, I'm not so sure of Rowoon's. If there's no certainty that he is winning his nomination  I hope he doesn't attend. PEB not winning at the Baeksang in still fresh in my mind. I hate that feeling

Yes, exactly! PEB is so comfortable and at ease with Rowoon. Their interactions are always so genuine and affectionate. No matter what, I'll be thankful to Rowoon who puts a smile on PEB's face.

But yeah, I don't expect RoBin to have the opportunity to interact if they both attend APAN but I'm still lowkey hoping haha. Even being nominated is an honor though. Attending award shows is always good exposure and an opportunity to network with other industry people.

6 hours ago, Adria Eugenio said:

I refuse to believe that I am the only person the saw in her fan meeting, she avoid to characterize of Woo Young Woo on the vídeo, the vídeo that she characterized of all her main characters. It is not because she doesn’t like Young Woo it because is avoid people confuse PEB=WYW, it because of that people are obssesed about KTO and PEB and make hate with RW. I think it is sad because I feel she is losing a little of her personalite because of that. Like she likes rabbits but she is avoid to talking about a lot about that because I think it remind that WYW loves whales and people can to connect this or she is now post a little less than before because all turn a message to submit. Today I have seen one account on Instagram sharing a vídeo about KTO and PEB in EAW bts and people was talking about the suspicions exchange of looks. 

Somebody posted a while ago that we're not supposed to talk about non-RoBin stuff but since it's been brought up, I just want to quickly say that the reason PEB didn't do WYW as a character in her fanmeet is because she's very sensitive to talking about or portraying WYW for fear of offending anyone. That's why she hasn't done any promotion during EAW's run except for The Swoon videos.

I do agree that it's telling that PEB and KTO have virtually no interaction outside the filming of EAW and barely any BTS of their scenes. She seems to be ultra professional when interacting with KTO for whatever reason. Completely different with how she is/was with Rowoon. She even joked around more with Minjae even than KTO.

8 minutes ago, eunbinclover said:

Even being nominated is an honor though. Attending award shows is always good exposure and an opportunity to network with other industry people.

True!

9 minutes ago, eunbinclover said:

PEB didn't do WYW as a character in her fanmeet is because she's very sensitive to talking about or portraying WYW for fear of offending anyone. That's why she hasn't done any promotion during EAW's run except for The Swoon videos.

Right... And it is better than way. I don't want her decked in any controversy. I was worried about that after that EAW trailer.

10 minutes ago, eunbinclover said:

I do agree that it's telling that PEB and KTO have virtually no interaction outside the filming of EAW and barely any BTS of their scenes. She seems to be ultra professional when interacting with KTO for whatever reason. Completely different with how she is/was with Rowoon. She even joked around more with Minjae even than KTO.

Yup, ultra-professional is definitely the word. It's kinda baffling for real.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

Not just the random compliment but also her voice being so low and sweet... Girl, you're killing us softly

That tweet by Herlin had me laughing because it’s so true. I have to say Robins are a bunch of funny and witty people. We do have a sense of humour. 

• Like 5

I call it sweet violence.

Ahhahaha true. Because we know how oppressed Robin was during TKA airing, so we using this time to revenge lmao. 

her voice being so low and sweet... Girl, you're killing us softly

The DVD had me dying. I'm seeing eunbin controlling herself, but often time she fell off the track. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, yong44 said:

Are u talking about she guesting on House on Wheels? If yes I have similar thought too although maybe it's too early to say they're together hehe. If he wants to avoid rumour, he most probably will invite his actor besties jaewook / ahn hyeo seop. But there's also chance he will invite an actress bcs in previous season all the maknaes invited their female co-stars (jinggo:iu, siwan:yoona, gong myung:Lee honey) as what you said, it'll be a great idea to invite eunbin to help boost the rating. He could also invite his other female co-star like won jin ah. They also seems close bcs a few months back I think there were pictures of him hanging out with SWNK team. Anyway, even if we get a lil crumb like phone call I'd be grateful. 

2 hours ago, yong44 said:

I also agree with this. Eunbin has always been nice to her co-stars but something a bit different when she's with Rowoon (in a good way ofcourse). She complimented him a lottt and she definitely looks comfortable around him  ( you can see she hits him so many times, the Coffee Truck tease lmao when they can actually say something nice but choose to tease each other) I am not sure about rowoon tho since I only know him from TKA. So I wasn't sure there's distinct different when he's with his other female co-star.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yong44 said:

The DVD had me dying. I'm seeing eunbin controlling herself, but often time she fell off the track. 

She's a clown just waiting to happen. What's not to love about her... hahaaa

1 hour ago, yeonseonri said:

So I wasn't sure there's distinct different when he's with his other female co-star.

PEB was his first female co-star to appear on his Instagram. That's hugeee

• Like 5

1 hour ago, yong44 said:

You make me dying because of curiosity too :joy: It will be great if you can share a little bit more about DVD. Of course at your convenience :blush:

Hi everyone! I've been reading this forum since november for eunbin and rowoon updates since I love TKA so much. It is not always that I ship a couple off-screen but after seeing them, I keep on thinking if I'm the only one seeing it. Turned out that everyone in this forum have seen it as well and that for me is the confirmation I needed. I hope this forum would continue as we witness how both of their careers prosper and how they'd be better artists in years to come.

Also, this forum is full of good people who genuinely wishes them well. Its nice to see such since there are a lot of issues going on out there involving ships and fandoms. Its really nice to read all of your thoughts here :)

The amount of TKA content dominating Twitter, you’d think it has just aired and in hyper promo mode.

When .. How .. What exactly happened??

Did peeps get so frigging tired of that “whale” that peeps realized TKA is “the one, true, real thing” afterall is seen, said and done??

:Megathanks:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, PEBunny said:

Hi Liez. Please interact as much as you want to. Your grammar is great as it is... Who cares for English errors or wrong grammar? We are all just trying to communicate and share our thoughts no worries. And if you'd prefer to comment in your native language, that also works. Welcome to our delulu club

@PEBunny Thank you for welcoming me here and for your words of encouragement. I'll try my best to interact more..  :transforms:

6 hours ago, big_love_9 said:

You make me dying because of curiosity too :joy: It will be great if you can share a little bit more about DVD. Of course at your convenience :blush:

I still don't get why KBS don't have extra copies left especially for a drama on Netflix. They should know more people would continue to discover it. 

2 hours ago, im_cyan said:

Hi everyone! I've been reading this forum since november for eunbin and rowoon updates since I love TKA so much. It is not always that I ship a couple off-screen but after seeing them, I keep on thinking if I'm the only one seeing it. Turned out that everyone in this forum have seen it as well and that for me is the confirmation I needed. I hope this forum would continue as we witness how both of their careers prosper and how they'd be better artists in years to come.

Also, this forum is full of good people who genuinely wishes them well. Its nice to see such since there are a lot of issues going on out there involving ships and fandoms. Its really nice to read all of your thoughts here :)

Hi Cyan. Right... I'm glad there are several of us that felt the same way about them. And like you said, most of us here have genuine wishes for them. And really, it's not hard to see why. They are wholesome in every aspect and with them, it's not just for show or for the camera.

1 hour ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

The amount of TKA content dominating Twitter, you’d think it has just aired and in hyper promo mode.

When .. How .. What exactly happened??

Did peeps get so frigging tired of that “whale” that peeps realized TKA is “the one, true, real thing” afterall is seen, said and done??

I keep wondering about this too. It seems TKA peeps were only lowkey for whale era. I thought people changed ships but nope, most of us remained right here. Honestly, it's beautiful. 

1 hour ago, liez enriqz said:

@PEBunny Thank you for welcoming me here and for your words of encouragement. I'll try my best to interact more..  :transforms:

:glee:

• Like 2