[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

7 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

I AGREE, just when EAW seemed to overshadow TKA ~ the sleeping giant awoke with a vengeance. Best Actress Award for PEB, TKA Excellence Acting nominations for both PEB/KSW and Screenwriter .. 

I can’t believe how the universe lifted US all

HELLO WE ARE BACK .. 

I thought about this last night. Our serve:rickroll:

7 hours ago, yeonseonri said:

but the fact is it has ended almost a year ago.

I still can't believe it's been a year. A year of me obsessing over this drama and RoBin. How did I get here? How did we get here?

6 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

TO ADD - the way some fandoms delete Rowoon from TKA content

I actually don't get why some bingos are being selective. Even if they don't like or support him, why act like he isn't a part of Yeonmo? His role in Yeonmo was more significant to the plot than the dude in PEB's recent drama (name of the drama excluded to avoid sanction).

• Like 5

4 hours ago, PEBunny said:

Even if they don't like or support him, why act like he isn't

Only little fraction i think. But too bad they controlling the Bingo fandom a bit too much. Insecurity also lead this i think. But how hard they keep denying the universe keep showering us. 

They saying Hwiwoon/Robin shippers as too delusional. When in fact they are too these day. That's why i think the root is insecurity. 

Well it's okay.. even PEB still promoting TKA..who still promoting when it has ended year ago. She know how underrated the piece is and how the piece remain her fav at the bottom of her heart. (like she's saying in DVD)

• Like 5

5 hours ago, yong44 said:

They saying Hwiwoon/Robin shippers as too delusional.

The people who started this forum were not fantasists to begin with. They looked at evidence and did analysis and comparisons to support their observations. We are here because the observations put forward were convincing. 

What a laugh because that “small fraction” can’t even tell the difference between what’s real and what’s not when it’s starring right in their faces. Who is being delusional here? 

We have been patient and gracious throughout the whole EAW era. I recalled one of us said this era is the least peaceful. I feel sorry for Rowoon the most because he got the brunt of it. It’s not fair because he didn’t ask for any of it. 

Yes, I do think the Universe is on our side. We keep getting Hwiwoon/Robin content. Keep them coming! Thank you!

• Like 6

Hello friends I read every page of this forum since November 2021. I love TKA, it's my favorite kdrama and I saw it when it was available on tv, I mean I saw all the promotion material about EAW because I had a feeling when I saw TKA bts, TKA interviews that PEB and RW have something special.  But I decided to watch the MDE promotional material because I wanted to be sure.  I work with data so for me it's very common to compare situations.  So I started watching the material because I wanted to understand what is common and what is the difference between PEB interpretations.  I saw a lot of difference.  I can't understand some fans who say that RW and PEB have nothing but are editing photos and videos about PEB and KTO (because they have nothing) and saying that they are each other's ideal type, making a couple.  I read the other day on this forum that someone said that if KTO was this close to PEB he is not now asking for season 2 knowing she doesn't want to do another season.  But EAW twitter fans prefer to hate RW.  To me, these people are not PEB fans.  They don't care if PEB is emotionally healthy or who she really likes.  They just want to make the rules.  They don't care about others.  Sorry if there are some english error

Edited by Adria Eugenio

@Adria Eugenio I read a translation of your post and I agreed with every single word you said. Glad you worked with data and probably was able to look at things in an objective manner. Most of us here tried not to get sway by our emotions. That’s the reason why I am still supporting the forum. I have a lot of respect for the people here and I think we all can agreed we are not delusional in our support for them. The only fault could be because we love them a little too much.

• Like 6

Hi @Adria Eugenio. Welcome 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Google translate perfectly . Your heart being conveyed perfectly. Agree with you

"Hello friends I read every page of this forum since November 2021. I love TKA, it's my favorite kdrama and I saw it when it was available on tv, I mean I saw all the promotion material about EAW because I had a feeling when I saw TKA bts, TKA interviews that PEB and RW have something special. But I decided to watch the  promotional material because I wanted to be sure. I work with data so for me it's very common to compare situations. So I started watching the material because I wanted to understand what is common and what is the difference between PEB interpretations. I saw a lot of difference. I can't understand some fans who say that RW and PEB have nothing but are editing photos and videos about PEB and KTO (because they have nothing) and saying that they are each other's ideal type, making a couple. I read the other day on this forum that someone said that if KTO was this close to PEB he is not now asking for season 2 knowing she doesn't want to do another season. But EAW twitter fans prefer to hate RW. To me, these people are not PEB fans. They don't care if PEB is emotionally healthy or who she really likes. They just want to make the rules. They don't care about others. Sorry if there are some english error"

• Like 6

10 hours ago, PEBunny said:

I still can't believe it's been a year. A year of me obsessing over this drama and RoBin. How did I get here? How did we get here?

Same!! I'm still obsessed with the OST and I'm still re-watching. There's just something about TKA that pokes you and tells you not to let go yet lol. And it's amazing to think after a year we're still here receiving treats and the drama gets all the nominations here and there.

10 hours ago, PEBunny said:

I actually don't get why some bingos are being selective. Even if they don't like or support him, why act like he isn't a part of Yeonmo?

True. I've seen many. If they're truly a fan of Eun Bin, they should support all her MLs equally or don't include any of them and just focus on Eun Bin. Simple lol. Otherwise, create another account and throw all your shipping desires there. And if they prefer this guy over this one, they shouldn't be ignoring/backlashing the other guy. Find your humanity people lmao.

Btw, not at me watching ep 1 of Tomorrow and waiting for PEB to appear lol. Kidding and bias aside, Rowoon is doing great! I'm loving him here. I finally see why Eun Bin is saying he's a giant but looks cute hahaha.

4 hours ago, MT220214 said:

Yes, I do think the Universe is on our side. We keep getting Hwiwoon/Robin content. Keep them coming! Thank you!

Yassss. :wow1:

WELCOME AMIGO @Adria Eugenio!!

• Like 6

Sorry guys my text I wrote in english I think when I sent it, automatically translated to Portuguese because it is my first language. I am angry now because I took 40 mins to wrote this text above in english. But I am happy that you guys understand me anf Thanks for putting translate @yong44. I edited the original text to english it is not good like the translate @yong44 but if someone read the forum alter they will not lost if my comment.

Edited by Adria Eugenio

Heyy friends ♡

I've been shipping ksw and peb since a very long time to be exact right from the time of TKA. But I never knew a forum like this exists. I'm glad to know that there are so many people who support Robin and think the same way as I do :). I'm so happy I found this shipper's paradise before it was too late. Looking forward to more!!!!

ps: pardon me if I make any mistakes in writing coz English isn't my first language .

Thank you...

I am sure everyone has their owns faves. For me it's simple, just focus on your own faves without hating other. I think this forum started because we wanted to talk about robin and cherish their good relationship. If people don't like it, that's your problem. As long as we're not crossing the line and not making these two uncomfortable I think we're good. 

For me, what I like about robin the most is they shared the same values and on the same wavelength. I don't know much about rowoon, but after TKA, I'm surprised to know how deep person he is and started to read his interview. I'm amaze at how their answers in the interview sometimes parallel with each other. (I mean this kind of chemistry is on another level haha). Both have great minds and I love that. Even if they have different opinions, they still trying to understand & respect each other. Another thing is they never failed to praise or giving credit to each other.  I like to believe they're both good person

I think bcs they have this kind of personality, always thoughtful and speak on the same wavelength makes them comfortable around each other. As a fan who's watching this, it really warms my heart and hoping they will maintain this good relationship.

Here is one of the receipt of robin on the same wavelength 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, yong44 said:

Well it's okay.. even PEB still promoting TKA..who still promoting when it has ended year ago. She know how underrated the piece is and how the piece remain her fav at the bottom of her heart. (like she's saying in DVD)

Right... She promoted a drama that's already about a year old when she already has a new drama.

7 hours ago, MT220214 said:

We have been patient and gracious throughout the whole EAW era.

Right! Personally, I never knew I could be so restrained... 

3 hours ago, Adria Eugenio said:

I can't understand some fans who say that RW and PEB have nothing but are editing photos and videos about PEB and KTO (because they have nothing) and saying that they are each other's ideal type, making a couple.

The irony is hilarious. We have content (real content) to back up our points while they have nothing so edit... make things up. Which team is really delusional here?

3 hours ago, MT220214 said:

The only fault could be because we love them a little too much.

Right!

3 hours ago, parkyenbin said:

Same!! I'm still obsessed with the OST and I'm still re-watching.

The OSTs feel like home for me. I never got tired of listening to them. And yes, there is something special about TKA that keeps you drawn in... It's like you can literally feel the genuine love that was pumped into it. 

And it's amazing to think after a year we're still here receiving treats and the drama gets all the nominations here and there.

It's so nice that we keep getting crumbs especially during the biggest droughts. The first major drought crumb being that food/coffee truck exchange.  And since... we get more crumbs when this place starts to feel deserted. 

True. I've seen many. If they're truly a fan of Eun Bin, they should support all her MLs equally or don't include any of them and just focus on Eun Bin. Simple lol. Otherwise, create another account and throw all your shipping desires there. And if they prefer this guy over this one, they shouldn't be ignoring/backlashing the other guy. Find your humanity people lmao.

I was thinking it might have something to do with him being an idol. I only thought of that recently. People have this unfounded hate for idols-turned-actors (excluding maybe Lee Jun Ho and Taecyeon). Even Cha Eun Woo gets hate for same thing.

Btw, not at me watching ep 1 of Tomorrow and waiting for PEB to appear lol. Kidding and bias aside, Rowoon is doing great! I'm loving him here. I finally see why Eun Bin is saying he's a giant but looks cute hahaha.

The number of times PEB called him tall and handsome... And also commented about other aspects of him like his thoughtfulness. As far as I know... She's not so generous when it comes to those kind of compliments (she says what she means), especially male co-stars. I mean if the compliment I receive from someone is "she is receptive," I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry. It's just so vague and generic.  

3 hours ago, Adria Eugenio said:

Sorry guys my text I wrote in english I think when I sent it, automatically translated to Portuguese because it is my first language. I am angry now because I took 40 mins to wrote this text above in english. But I am happy that you guys understand me anf Thanks for putting translate @yong44. I edited the original text to english it is not good like the translate @yong44 but if someone read the forum alter they will not lost if my comment.

Don't worry. We understood you. Welcome to this house of deluded RoBins:hooray:

36 minutes ago, bubblediarysss said:

Heyy friends ♡

I've been shipping ksw and peb since a very long time to be exact right from the time of TKA. But I never knew a forum like this exists. I'm glad to know that there are so many people who support Robin and think the same way as I do :). I'm so happy I found this shipper's paradise before it was too late. Looking forward to more!!!!

ps: pardon me if I make any mistakes in writing coz English isn't my first language .

Thank you...

Welcomeee:twerk2:Better late than never.

It's so interesting than this forum has grown so much since EAW began and ended. In fact, it's ironic. Did EAW wake up the sleeping lion?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, yeonseonri said:

I am sure everyone has their owns faves. For me it's simple, just focus on your own faves without hating other. I think this forum started because we wanted to talk about robin and cherish their good relationship. If people don't like it, that's your problem. As long as we're not crossing the line and not making these two uncomfortable I think we're good. 

Exactly! Like please stay in your lane. Don't bash the other person for whatever reaon. T*Bz took it took far when some of them even started bashing Eun Bin because they didn't interact much off-camera. They said she was the reason for their lack of off-screen chemistry. In short, they were throwing her under the bus for a dude they got to like solely cos of his sweet boy character. On the other hand, I have only ever seen most Rowoon fans ever be supportive of her... Even after TKA ended.

43 minutes ago, yeonseonri said:

For me, what I like about robin the most is they shared the same values and on the same wavelength. I don't know much about rowoon, but after TKA, I'm surprised to know how deep person he is and started to read his interview. I'm amaze at how their answers in the interview sometimes parallel with each other. (I mean this kind of chemistry is on another level haha). Both have great minds and I love that. Even if they have different opinions, they still trying to understand & respect each other. Another thing is they never failed to praise or giving credit to each other.  I like to believe they're both good person

True... Rowoon is really matured for his age. Also, he is much more thoughtful than you'd expect of an idol (forgive my bias). They really think alike... And of course, similar personalities. Rowoon doesn't exactly post much about his private life . I don't find news about him plastered on my social media every single minute. He is so like Eun Bin and honestly, I love it. I didn't know much about him before TKA but afterward, I just understood his type of person.

I randomly think about this... She really entwined her hands with his arms while they went up to the stage. How sweet is that? It's not so clear or obvious but it's still visible. 

I wonder if he pulled her hands or she reached for his arms... Regardless, I'm stuck here.

• Like 6

One day, we will be proven not delulu

BEYOND reasonable DOUBT.

There was also an instance when they were standing on the stage of the same event and very clearly, PEB entwined her arm into KSW’s arm to bring them closer. KSW being a gentleman always gives PEB the prerogative in order not to put her in an uncomfortable situation. That is why I am a hardcore supporter of KSW for kind, talented and precious PEB. 

:happydance:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, PEBunny said:

True... Rowoon is really matured for his age. Also, he is much more thoughtful than you'd expect of an idol (forgive my bias). They really think alike... And of course, similar personalities

Yeap, after reading his interview I think he's thoughtful and mature. I'm glad he was casted on House on Wheel bcs it's one of my fav shows and I can know more about him later from the shows. The concept of the shows is really good and healing too. Travel around country, and talking to each other over good food. I really hope he will invite eunbin as his guest (pls universe let this happens) hehe

• Like 6

There is a particular Twitter account that is starting to be really annoying. The person camps under tweets that praise The King's Affection and says something like "it's a good drama but EAW is better. It's different from other kdrama... blah blah blah." My beloved drama can't even be praised in peace without people getting pressed. Even under posts about PEB related to DYLB... The person says stuff like "but EAW is better with different dialogue delivery and adorable reaction, I never forget." Rowoonie got nominated for APAN best actor award and they were like "I can't see Rowoon nominated. Which category" until someone pointed out Rowoon's name. 

17 minutes ago, yeonseonri said:

I'm glad he was casted on House on Wheel bcs it's one of my fav shows and I can know more about him later from the shows.

I'll definitely watch it. And hopefully he invites PEB

• Like 5

After APAN Star Awards, I imagine drought period is upon us once again unless there is casting news but .. to survive .. I suggest the newbies read from the beginning .. page 1.

You will be amazed, as I am, with the early RoBins incredible analytical skills gifted with 20/20 vision dissecting every movement, frame by frame, second by second developments of KSW/PEB relationship make for very pleasurable reading, discovery & understanding. 

:crybaby:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

After APAN Star Awards, I imagine drought period is upon us once again unless there is casting news but .. to survive .. I suggest the newbies read from the beginning .. page 1.

You will be amazed, as I am, with the early RoBins incredible analytical skills gifted with 20/20 vision dissecting every movement, frame by frame, second by second developments of KSW/PEB relationship make for very pleasurable reading, discovery & understanding. 

I am already reading it all over again.... Heheee

• Like 4

It's funny that you guys mention EAW bringing in new TKA fans. I am definitely one of those people. EAW was one of the first kdramas I've watched in a looong time and I adored it so much because of PEB's amazing acting. Because of EAW, I watched the rest of PEB's dramas and loved them all. But TKA holds a special place in my heart. The unique and tragically beautiful love story, the incredible acting, the palpable chemistry between the leads, etc. It's a one-of-a-kind drama.

But even though first and foremost I am a Park Eunbin fan, because of TKA I have grown to really like Rowoon too. He's a genuinely nice and respectful guy who has a lot of acting potential. I'm usually not a shipper but because they clearly have great chemistry and affection for one another, I think they have the most interesting relationship between all of Eunbin's male lead partners. Eunbin's behavior with Rowoon compared with her other male costars is just so different. Her social media, in interviews, in the BTS videos, etc. she usually never acts like this with her male leads. Even if they're not romantically involved or anything, they clearly have a great relationship.

I'm really curious to see if we'll get to see any RoBin interactions at APAN. I'm really looking forward to the award ceremony and I hope they both win their respective nominations!

11 horas atrás, PEBunny disse:

Há uma conta particular do Twitter que é realmente irritante. A pessoa acampa sob tweets que elogiam The King's Affection e diz algo como "é um bom drama, mas EAW é melhor. É diferente de outros kdrama... blá blá blá". Meu amado drama não pode nem ser elogiado em paz sem que as pessoas sejam estimuladas. Mesmo em posts relacionados ao PEB DYLB... A pessoa diz coisas ao "mas EAW é melhor com uma entrega de diálogo diferente e uma reação surpreendente, eu nunca esque." Rowoonie foi indicado como um ator de melhor e eles foram do tipo "Não consigo mesmo ver indicado. Qual categoria" Rowoon até que foi projetado para alguém ou nome de Rowoon. 

Com certeza vou assistir. E espero que ele convide o PEB

I think it is so ridiculous. These fans want to make seem only EAW is a good drama, and I feel seeing the last interviews of PEB, she is starting to be bothered with this comments. One interview she said “I’m not sure whether you’ll believe me, but as someone who loves all of my works and caracters equally. I don’t think EAW is the only one special”. Because people who were doing the interview ask to her, if she was crying because the EAW is a special drama.
I refuse to believe that I am the only person the saw in her fan meeting, she avoid to characterize of Woo Young Woo on the vídeo, the vídeo that she characterized of all her main characters. It is not because she doesn’t like Young Woo it because is avoid people confuse PEB=WYW, it because of that people are obssesed about KTO and PEB and make hate with RW. I think it is sad because I feel she is losing a little of her personalite because of that. Like she likes rabbits but she is avoid to talking about a lot about that because I think it remind that WYW loves whales and people can to connect this or she is now post a little less than before because all turn a message to submit. Today I have seen one account on Instagram sharing a vídeo about KTO and PEB in EAW bts and people was talking about the suspicions exchange of looks. 
It wouldn’t be a problem with if there was the suspicions exchange of looks. 
And I am with my fingers crossed cheering to RW to call PEB to his new program.

I was, still am .. impressed with the early RoBins who started this forum. Example, with their 20/20 vision, in the last episode, at the beach when Rwn guided EB’s arms over his shoulders for the final kissing scene, the RoBins saw Rwn move his right foot forward for EB to step on to make her comfortable due to their height diff .. now peeps, what guy thinks of doing this, his thoughts are always focused on EB .. her comfort, her protection .. 

I read Rwn modified his IG account bcos fans from his idol fandom started to attack one of his FLs. 

I FEEL, now, he is taking on projects with no FLs so EB will not be attacked, the way he is being attacked by her current drama fans.

We were so looking forward to his new drama casting .. but none .. just variety shows.

I FEEL even EB is protecting him by not being involved whatsoever, despite clamor from her current drama fans, in any romantic angle outside the confines of the drama. 

Delulu .. whatever ..

• Like 4