[Drama 2023] Mask Girl ♢ 마스크걸 - Go Hyun Jung / Nana / Lee Han Byul - Netflix

Maetawinz

On 8/23/2023 at 12:40 PM, gm4queen said:

Daniel posted some behind the scenes pics on the set of Mask Girl on his personal insta.

Still waiting to hear if he used a body double for the "behind assets" scene :D

4 hours ago, Gumiho said:

I did. And I do not like it at all <3 .. 

LOL :D Why did you watch it then? :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, partyon said:

Still waiting to hear if he used a body double for the "behind assets" scene :D

LOL :D Why did you watch it then? :D

:hwaiting2: because of I already start it and I feel I must to end it fast so I skip many scenes. Hahahaa

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

‘Mask Girl’ webtoon’s authors revealed why all villain characters are female

phuonganhvu1194 days agoLast Updated: August 21, 2023
2 minutes read

Amidst the Buzz around Netflix Drama ‘Mask Girl,’ the webtoon’s writers Mae-mi and Hee-se’s Past Interview Garners Netizens’ Attention

Recently, as the Netflix drama ‘Mask Girl’ continues to gain attention, an interview from the past with Mae-mi and Hee-se, the writers of the original webtoon, has caught the eyes of netizens.

In a recent post on major online communities like TheQoo, the writers of the original webtoon ‘Mask Girl,’ Mae-mi and Hee-se, shared their thoughts after concluding the second part of ‘Mask Girl’ and mentioned that all the villain characters in the series are female. They stated, ‘While it’s difficult to relate to the commonly used phrase ‘a woman’s enemy is another woman,’ in the case of ‘Mask Girl,’ it holds true from certain perspectives.’

mask-girl-1-081923.webp

At that time, Mae-mi and Hee-se explained, ‘Since in ‘Mask Girl,’ both the main and supporting characters are female, it’s inevitable that a woman’s enemy would be another woman. Both the protagonist and the antagonist are women. We apologize if this makes anyone uncomfortable. We are drawn to portraying intriguing bad women, and we want to continue depicting various types of bad women in the future.’

Following the release of ‘Mask Girl,’ Mae-mi and Hee-se continued their stories with ‘Great Bang Ok-sook,’ which revolves around women who protect apartments with a view of the Han River but end up leaving bodies in the river. They also serialized ‘Pal-I People,’ which tells the story of Park Joo-yeon, an ordinary married woman who sells baby products on social media, and her obsession with Kim Ye-hee, a high school friend and a celebrity with 700,000 followers, after ‘Mask Girl.’

On the other hand, the drama ‘Mask Girl,’ which was released on the 18th, is a thriller that follows the story of Kim Momi, who has appearance-related complexes and ends up getting entangled in unexpected events while working as an internet broadcast BJ at night.

On the other hand, the drama ‘Mask Girl,’ which was released on the 18th, is a thriller that follows the story of Kim Momi, who has appearance-related complexes and ends up getting entangled in unexpected events while working as an internet broadcast BJ at night.

Ahn Jae-hong plays the character Joo-nam in the drama. Joo-nam is an assistant manager at the same company as Kim Momi and accidentally discovers the identity of BJ Mask Girl, leading to complications in Kim Momi’s life.

mask-girl-1-2108236-780x403.jpg

Played by Yeom Hye-ran, Kim Kyung-ja is Joo-nam’s mother and the antagonist who relentlessly pursues Kim Momi.

M

• Like 2

• partyon changed the title to [Drama 2023] Mask Girl ♢ 마스크걸 - Go Hyun Jung / Nana / Lee Han Byul - Netflix