[Drama 2021 - 2022] Our Beloved Summer ⏯️ 그 해 우리는

Maetawinz

OST process.

5l4gy2P.jpg

V’s ‘Christmas Tree’ to be released in ‘Our Beloved Summer’ OST LP

p1065580639290061_600_thum.jpg
▲ This photo, provided by Most Content, shows the limited edition LP of "Our Beloved Summer." (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap) 

SEOUL, Jan. 28 (Yonhap) -- The OST of SBS TV's Monday-Tuesday drama "Our Beloved Summer" will be released as a limited edition LP, Most Content, a K-DRAMA OST production and distribution company, announced on Friday.

The LP album includes 13 songs, including BTS V's "Christmas Tree," which entered the Billboard main single chart "Hot 100" for the first time in Korean OST history, 10CM's "Drawer," Bibi's "Maybe If," and Ha Sung-woon's "Squabble."

The LP album also include 12-page brochures and character posters.

From Jan. 28, the LP will receive reservations from various online music sites. The product will be delivered in May.

Cr. m.k-odyssey

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

love this kdrama... finally i finished all the episodes. I am happy with the ending that they both get married !!  And going to film another continuation of their documentary of their married life together. It so sweet.

have to move on to anr kdrama. Can recommend what are u guys watching? what's the best to watch now?

Ghost doctor ? the one w Rain?

please recommend.

thanks =) kamsa hamnida !

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, taekwang said:

It so sweet.

It is the sweetest.  I'm still following the webtoon so it will take a little bit longer to end.

4 hours ago, taekwang said:

Can recommend what are u guys watching? what's the best to watch now?

Ghost doctor ? the one w Rain?

please recommend.

Well, anyone with a recommendation?  I watched whatever that look interesting to me after reading a little bit about it.  

• Like 1

Quick Poll: Participating in the Winter Olympics (Beijing - 2022)

•  

Dear Chingus, we are back with an exciting Quick Poll!:wow1:

Many of our favourite dramas will be on a hiatus. While we wait for our dramas to air, let us experience the thrill of Winter Olympics. Do participate in the poll and let us know about your favourite events that never fail to give you the adrenalin rush. :highonflowers:

• Like 1

I did not watch this drama while this was airing and totally marathon the whole series in 2 days. And I have to say that at present, CWS is probably one of luckiest actors in K-land! Physically, he does not look like the typical male lead, but this has been a blessing as it steers him away of typical romance drama with a broody tall, fit/muscular physique. This leave viewers with a list of non-typical products to watch. Added with his interesting personal network (Wooga clan) and his pretty much clean private life, it is no wonder that he is one of the most likeable faces in K-ent.

Back to the drama, maybe I missed something, but what was the story behind the man at the construction site? The one he looked for before going to the airport? Which episode has the story about that person? Pls assist, thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dzareth said:

I did not watch this drama while this was airing and totally marathon the whole series in 2 days. And I have to say that at present, CWS is probably one of luckiest actors in K-land! Physically, he does not look like the typical male lead, but this has been a blessing as it steers him away of typical romance drama with a broody tall, fit/muscular physique. This leave viewers with a list of non-typical products to watch. Added with his interesting personal network (Wooga clan) and his pretty much clean private life, it is no wonder that he is one of the most likeable faces in K-ent.

Back to the drama, maybe I missed something, but what was the story behind the man at the construction site? The one he looked for before going to the airport? Which episode has the story about that person? Pls assist, thanks.

I too finished this drama in 2 days lol. I'm having withdrawals and have been watching BTS, KDM and CWS interviews! 

Anyone know if Netflix will show the "movie"? I really want to watch it! 

Here's the answer to your question. 

Spoiler

The man at the construction site is Ung's biological dad. It was revealed that Ung was abandoned and that his parents are actually his adoptive parents. I belive this was in Episode 12 or 13..

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...