[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

@YongZura⁷ I'm sorry if I make people here uncomfortable. . I will keep for myself for the theories now. Lets just enjoy the drama and our OTP :wub:

Finally after long wait, tommorrow is the broadcasting day!! Wow finally we got the ice cream scenes! NHD looks blank and shy though lol, she didnt look like her usual self. I think she started to realized his crush towards BYJ lol. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

This week is already halfway of the drama, time really flies. . When will we get the romance though :sad1:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Skysky said:

@YongZura⁷ I'm sorry if I make people here uncomfortable. . I will keep for myself for the theories now. Lets just enjoy the drama and our OTP :wub:

@Skysky It's sweet of you.  Don't worry, I can just skip it B)  This is your place to share your thought etc with others too. For now, I'm just going to focus on what's happening in the past he he

Credit to tvN and zero for the translation.

• Like 4

spacer.png

Whats happening? they look so intense!! 

So many things will happen in today eps!! I love the director and writer always going back to comedy then serious then comedy again lol. This drama is the best! Cant wait :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

cr.: owner

cr.: owner

everyone is looking sad.. ahhhhh!!!

i hope HD and YR will find each other soon, they are supposed to be online bff.. its always better to have one more friend than a rival..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

While filming this scene, Kim Tae Ri and Nam Joo Hyuk showcased their extraordinary enthusiasm and strong teamwork by continuously reviewing the script and sharing opinions about the smallest details. Once shooting started, they became immersed in their roles and expressed the tension with shaky eyes, nervous hands, and anxious breathing. Moreover, they practiced the fencing movements several times in order to accurately portray the moment.

Hwa & Dam Pictures commented, “Kim Tae Ri and Nam Joo Hyuk dominated the scene by expressing different emotional performances with excellent concentration. Please check episode 7 to see what kind of unexpected incident the two will face that will cause a conflict [between them].”

This is cute!

Credit to the owners

• Like 6

Huh.. TVN previews are always misleading.

They show one thing, then when episode airs it's completely different.

You guys gave me plenty of reasons why I should try to understand yurim but guys what does she want?

At this point it's just pure ego, nothing can justify it . How did she became an athlete? Did she win every single match in her life? She never lost? what about sportsmanship? Sportsman spirit?

What do u guys think at this point will happen, if heedo and yurim find they are each others chat buddies?

What will be their reactions?

Will heedo trun her back on yurim or vice versa?

What kind of a redemption arc for yurim is written by the writer?

• Like 4

(Warning: Yurim rant incoming)

Just watched the episode and I’m finding it really, really, really hard to like Yurim. I know she has motivations/feelings etc etc but that doesn’t change the fact that she has been so mean to Heedo (for no reason!!!!) all season just because she’s jealous and insecure. Now she’s being a sore loser because she didn’t win the gold and almost caused Heedo to get witch hunted by the whole country. Literally the number 1 rule of sports is to have good sportsmanship. Plus silver isn’t even bad, in sports you win some you lose some and all you can do is try your best. Even if she genuinely believes that the ref made a bad call the way she behaved was completely unforgivable, she could have at least PRETENDED to congratulate Heedo for the cameras or something  

This episode I almost skipped her scenes because her character annoyed me sm, if the writers are planning some kind of redemption arc they better hurry up because it’s been 7 eps, I really don’t like this girl and don’t think I ever will

Edited by daisy_txt
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

… new home welcome present after pandemic :D

Toilet paper is a very common housewarming present in South Korea... But I am so glad to see them all celebrating BYJ and having fun.

Cannot wait to watch the episode later tonight :)

As for YR, folks remember how close she and HD are online. She has a good heart when alone and I think she is the true YR.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

now we need to know

Spoiler

WHO IS DA EUN?!?!?!?!

Angry Chicken GIF by happydog

hahaha

i’m quite positive although most chingus are mad at YR right now, at the exact moment in the drama.. HD will forgive her and so will the rest of us.. just hang on!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

the thing oppa do to clear his favourite girl reputation :D

You can see in preview Coach Yang asking [her?] whether she knows YJ, presumably because he did this for her. Everyone now thinks he has ties to HD, although he also has ties to YR - older ones. I can see YR feeling betrayed again by YJ. 

2 hours ago, daisy_txt said:

Even if she genuinely believes that the ref made a bad call the way she behaved was completely unforgivable, she could have at least PRETENDED to congratulate Heedo for the cameras or something  

I don't know if the last point was a bad call by referee or not, but YJ is acting very delusional. Her words against HD, that she has a right to appeal, can be thrown at her face too. HD also has a right to defend herself, especially against such ludicrous allegations that she bribed the judge, stole the gold... etc´... 

You're right, she should have congratulated, but even in front of camera YR can't be nice to HD. The fact is YR believes it was her gold, she had the right to win the match, all because of the nation's expectations resting on her shoulder.

HD was also immature in how she reacted with the media - her comments got her in hot water. She should have calmly stated that it was the ref's call which she feels is right and also that she has no connection with the judge. As she reacted in emotional manner, people began a witch hunt, with YR goading it on.

36 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

WHO IS DA EUN?!?!?!?!

the million dollar question for Episode 8, no doubt :D

The look in her eyes when YJ opened the door... I felt the betrayal even worse when she got called gold thief (when she looked dead). 

I have to giggle, because this series isn't a mature drama, otherwise I'd have thought YJ recorded something naughty hahahaha. 

I mean it was 5 years back, but we're still all curious WHO IS SHEEEEEEE. And Ep 8 preview looks as if HD is about to confess? But what? I think she realised a bit more of her feelings, since those feelings got priority over Mother Nature's call ... haha

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Saw the first two minutes of Episode 7, and I assume this confirms that Kim Min-Chae's father is still alive and it's not Baek Yi-Jin. 

First thoughts on this episode...

Yu-Rim and Hee-Do both play victim. Yu-Rim believes the referee took the gold medal away from her, and Hee-Do believes Yu-Rim took the honor of the gold medal away from her.

I don't think Hee-do can be a public figure if she can't handle tough questions from the media and the criticism from the public.   

Also, I noticed the family backgrounds between Yu-Rim and Hee-do. Yu-Rim is from a poor family, and Hee-do is from a rich family that was able to send her to France to let her train in fencing. Normally in other dramas, the female lead from the poor family is the heroine of the story. 

• Like 3