[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

Loved today's episode.

OMG so HR heard them and got them switched haha

SJ seems to be back to his old self again (hope it stay's)

Loved the team work, they saved the guy.

Also loved the BSH and JK scenes (we got some sweet ones)

Oh wow SH is something cutting out himself out of the video and just shows JK wow and it looks like JK get's caught.

• Like 3

I have to give credit to the PD and editor on one carefully-done item in yesterday's episode.  They had even shown a quick shot of HR walking in the corridor, just when JK was telling the Chairman that HR had found BitNa.  But it was spliced in at just the right moment when JK started talking about it, so we would think that they were showing HR only to match the topic of the chat.  But they were actually showing that HR was nearby and close enough to hear the discussion that followed.  Had we noticed, we would've been sure that HR would have done something to mess up JK's spoon DNA scheme!  But the perfect editing caused us to not put any importance to that shot of HR in yesterday's episode.  The drama fooled us.  Good job.

I have found so many little details like this in this drama, that are amazing to me.  Absolutely the best daily drama in such details, that I have ever seen.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

@youngae,  I appreciate your thought process with the switching of spoons, but I have a couple of questions.  Isn’t it problematic if the spoon that was switched is that of a male?  Won’t the DNA results determine gender?    Just wondering 

Anyway, it seems the switch was between JK's spoon and SH's spoon, as per today's episode.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

47 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here is BSH and JM 7th scene in Today's Episode (109)!:). *I like this scene, the looks between BSH and JM!:wub:*

I also liked that scene a lot.  The whole team acted so naturally, like they are truly enjoying their team work... There is so much chemistry between JM and BSH, who gives him all those "I am your GF" looks.   She was also very natural in her reaction to seeing the Bakery Oppa in that hospital attendant uniform. Haha.

• Like 2

I just need to take a little break so I will work on older episodes after supper sorry. *I am also watching YR*

23 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I also liked that scene a lot.  The whole team acted so naturally, like they are truly enjoying their team work... There is so much chemistry between JM and BSH, who gives him all those "I am your GF" looks.   She was also very natural in her reaction to seeing the Bakery Oppa in that hospital attendant uniform. Haha.

I so agree their chemistry is so amazing as well. That is what I got from the looks to. Yeah it was as well nod. I really hope these to will work together again.

I am happy at least to watch Bakery ma telling SM that she does not want to get involved in your family. My feelings too.

Eat your heart out SM shipper. :hwaiting2:

@LeftCoastOppa Grandmother left a note to BSH saying she's BN. There is no doubt there, JK has also done her bit - DNA. The unanswered question is: Is JK the Bakery baby? She is quite good at baking.

The butler shows another expression in the preview. Amazing. It took 109 episodes.

But there are many more episodes and I don't see JK really getting caught till 130. 

Mr Baek's rescue is just to keep viewers happy after seeing JK slither through all the time. Without her, there  will only be Bakery oppa and JM's conflict. That's no fun because we like both of them. 

• Like 2