[Drama 2022] I Haven't Done My Best Yet , 아직 최선을 다하지 않았을 뿐 -Park Hae Joon & Park Ji Young- Friday

larus

'I just haven't done my best yet' to become a good father A father who fulfills his responsibilities VS a father who lives well in his life "Who is the correct answer?"

51466_61868_2638.jpg

What is a good father? What is a good parent? These days, there are many dramas that ask such questions. It also conveys hope and comforts, rather than hope, that even if you can't be a good dad, you won't be a bad dad.

Depending on where the standards are placed, the model answer to the question of being a good father may vary. There are dramas that take these concerns more seriously. That's the tving original 'I just haven't done my best yet' (played by Park Hee-kwon, Park Eun-young, directed by Im Tae-woo, hereinafter my best).

51466_61869_2730.jpg

51466_61870_2823.jpg

https://www.ize.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=51466

• Like 1

Hong Jong-sun's character exploration ㉗] Nam Geum-pil, a slow-bodied that can't be hated (still the best)

news_1648301710_1097053_m_1.jpeg

Of course, I know that I can take it out and look at it again at any time. That is the strength of OTT and Internet TV. I'm sorry though. The fun that I had been waiting for with excitement for each week was gone.

news_1648301710_1097053_m_2.jpeg

‘We just haven’t done our best yet’, which made us look back on our attitudes and perspectives on living in the world without making a fuss, with people who roll the world silently without boasting in every corner of the world. Even though the social message is strong (domestic violence, transgender and labor problems, divorce, loneliness of single-person households, meeting conditions, and war labels), thanks to the sweet and realistic acting of good actors, it is not serious, even 'No, how is it acting? The drama that exclaimed and laughed at how well you did 'doesn't release any new episodes anymore.

Including the main character Nam Geum-pil (Park Hae-jun), there are no good people, no bad people, and we all live in our own stories and pains. No great success, no dramatic happy ending. The best happy ending is the honey-drenched love affair between Nam Kyung-soo (Kim Gap-su), Geum-pil's father, and Bong Yeon-ja (Park Ji-young), the head of the 107th dong, at the twilight of their lives. All of the characters will be doing their best today, somewhere with happiness and despair.

news_1648301710_1097053_m_3.jpeg

Their lives comfort us. As if we are still in a tunnel situation, as the sun is starting to set a little, it gives strength to our ordinary daily life. At the end of the 12-episode series, Nam Geum-pil has a conversation with another Nam Geum-pil, another inner heart, and there you can meet the words that can be said to be the subject of the whole.

The writer and director tell us. “Be energized without great hope.” In fact, it is a very difficult word, but if you can put it into practice, it is the answer to life where you can have peace of mind and happiness in your daily life. Don't put a deadline on the challenge, he always believes in me as a high-risk plastic surgeon, and makes me want to live with energy. Even if I deceive everyone else, I cannot deceive myself. Even though everyone in the world doesn’t know about my shortcomings and my cowardice, I know that I feel a sense of shame and remorse.

Spoiler

news_1648301710_1097053_m_4.jpeg

As the title suggests, Nam Geum-pil is not a person who hasn't done his best yet, and hasn't been successful because he hasn't dreamed yet. I can’t even take care of myself properly, so while I look at my fifties, I live under his father’s nagging and care, and I can’t even act as a father to my daughter, but I’ve been working hard, and today, I’m living hard, dreaming of my debut as a webtoon writer.

The drama doesn't show a life that will change drastically if you do your best and dream now. It shows Nam Geum-pil, who experiences intensely and draws with sincerity, but continues to fail, and still retains the dream of an aspiring cartoonist. It shows Nam Geum-pil, who is not disappointed in himself even though he cannot see when the day will come when he will be able to live today again with energy without great hope. Is there anyone else with such a strong sense of supremacy?

If you look at the pen, you can see a turtle. A tortoise that silently crawls regardless of wind and rain or a blizzard. It may seem slow, but for a tortoise it's not the speed of being lazy, the important thing is that it keeps moving. As Nam Geum-pil said, who is not even 50 years old, his lifespan is 300 years, so in light of his 100-year life, he is now just a teenager preparing to go out into the world.

So, let's stop treating people who have not matured in their 40s and are slow in life. I have a friend Im Chan (Lee Seung-jun) who will be with me for the rest of my life, and I know how to admit if someone points out a mistake, and Shin Hae-cheol said, “God doesn’t care what kind of dream you achieve, but he cares a lot about whether you are happy or not.” Nam Geum-pil knows his brother's sayings. Nam Geum-pil who knows how to harvest happiness in the process rather than the outcome of success, Nam Geum-pil who knows how to be happy even if he is an aspiring cartoonist forever.

https://m.dailian.co.kr/news/view/1097053

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2022] I Haven't Done My Best Yet , 아직 최선을 다하지 않았을 뿐 -Park Hae Joon & Park Ji Young- Friday
  • 3 weeks later...

New Event Alert!:hooray:

Favourite Time Travel K-Dramas :offtospace:

Hop into a time machine with our latest event and go back in time or hurtle into the future with memorable and iconic Time Travel K-Dramas.  :eats2:

Vote for your favourite Time Travel K-Drama now!:piggydance:

Your event organizers: