[Drama 2022] I Haven't Done My Best Yet , 아직 최선을 다하지 않았을 뿐 -Park Hae Joon & Park Ji Young- Friday

larus

Finally  premier date. Thanks much  @larus and backstreet for updates and teaser.  Park Hae Joon look different here from his previous The World of the Married character. 

He chooses his drama well. From Missing Noir M to Wanted, to Misaeng to MBB to My Mister, TWoTM and I've watch all I've mentioned. I'm going to wath this as well.

Looks to be heatwarming charming drama.. I'm pulled in by that genre as well.

• Like 2

Quick Poll: Participating in the Winter Olympics (Beijing - 2022)

•  

Dear Chingus, we are back with an exciting Quick Poll!:wow1:

Many of our favourite dramas will be on a hiatus. While we wait for our dramas to air, let us experience the thrill of Winter Olympics. Do participate in the poll and let us know about your favourite events that never fail to give you the adrenalin rush. :highonflowers:

re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart

February 3 2022

Main trailer for TVING drama “I Haven’t Done My Best Yet”

I_Havent-Done_My_Best_Yet-trailerSM1.jpg

Main trailer added for TVING drama series “I Haven’t Done My Best Yet” starring Park Hae-Joon & Kim Kap-Soo. The main trailer begins with Kim Kap-Soo’s in a harsh voice stating “You quit the company where you worked for 10 years, just because you want to eat bossam.” At the 11 second mark, Park Hae-Joon states “I’ve taken the wrong path so far. I was unhappy because I was wearing the clothes that didn’t fit me. So I decided to become a cartoonist.”

“I Haven’t Done My Best Yet” streams on TVING from February 18, 2022.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Nam Geum-Pil (Park Hae-Joon) is a man in his 40’s and he lives with his father and daughter. Out of the blue, he decides to quit his job. He receives criticism from his family, but he doesn’t care. He freeloads from his friend when he wants to drink alcohol. Meanwhile, Nam Geum-Pil becomes aware of a male neighbor who looks like an unemployed man, but he actually makes a lot of money as a webcomic writer. Nam Geum-Pil then decides to become a comic writer.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/main-trailer-for-tving-drama-i-havent-done-my-best-yet

• Like 3

'Still the best' Park Hae-Jun himself revealed the charm of '44 spring spontaneous man'

image_readtop_2022_122652_16444507534942

Park Hae-Jun, who is the teaser's original 'I just haven't done my best yet', directly revealed the charm of '44 Spring Voluntary White Beast' ahead of its first public release on the 18th (Friday).

In Tving's original 'I just haven't done my best yet' (directed by Im Tae-woo, written by Park Hee-kwon, Park Eun-young, produced by How Pictures, Megabox JoongAng Plus M, Hodu & U Pictures, JTBC Studio, hereinafter 'still the best'), played by Park Hae-jun in 'Nam Geum-pil' ' is an uncommon man in his 40s who impulsively beat the company he worked for for over 10 years and then challenges 'Newborn' at his own pace with the dream of becoming a webtoon writer.

“I wanted to do a work that deals with people and stories that are close to the world we live in,” said Park Hae-jun, who started his luck. “Usually, society is interested in people who have achieved big dreams or who have accomplished great things. But aren't such people too far from ordinary us?" He said, "I decided to appear in 'The Best' because they tell me how to live and what to think about in small and trivial stories."

Then, the story about the charm of 'Nam Geum-pil' continued, in which Park Hae-jun's affection was generously buried. By the standards of society, he is immature, pathetic, and makes the clothes of his family explode. However, Park Hae-joon said, "For adults, innocence seems to change to the meaning of being immature. So, adults hide their innocence and live like mature people. On the other hand, Geumpil doesn't pay attention to other people, and such immatureness can come to some people as a sense of brilliance."

What Park Hae-joon wants to show through his gold pen is ironically, passion. He said, “I was passionate about competing head-to-head with what I wanted to do without worrying about manga, eating and playing around.” Although he barely managed to survive or achieve anything, he is not a person who does nothing, even if it is late. Park Hae-jun hopes that someone will gain courage by seeing such a golden pen.

Lastly, “It is also in the script, but not everyone achieves grand hopes and dreams, and most dreams fail. That doesn't mean you're not happy or that you don't have a reason to live. I hope that such a message can be delivered through 'Still the best'. and you will be impressed. Please look forward to it.”

(Google translate)

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/02/122652/

• Like 3

Lee Sang-jin joins 'I just haven't done my best yet'... Acting with Park Hae-jun

1644470975783527.jpg

Actor Lee Sang-jin will appear in 'I just haven't done my best yet'.

Lee Sang-jin transforms into 'Myung Bo-won', a fashion terrorist who has neither the money nor the mental space to look stylish in the tving original 'I just haven't done my best yet', and who complains about everything.

It's a style that women don't like these days, but once you get to know him, he's going to play an active role in licorice as a person with a reversal charm of 'first-class groom'.

Through his agency, Different Company, Lee Sang-jin said, "It's an honor to be able to participate in a good project with good seniors. As he read the script, he felt affection for the character of growth. We ask for your interest and support for the new drama that is starting,” he said.

Lee Sang-jin, who debuted in the drama with tvN's 'Descent of the Goddess', also acted as a laughter inducer in 'Melancholia'. He showed a smirk in the web drama 'Three Meals a Day,' which is based on a popular webtoon. He was recently cast in the drama 'Recruit'.

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1535637

• Like 3

I just haven't done my best yet' Director "A warm-hearted drama"

AKR20220211087700005_01_i_P4.jpg

TVing's original drama 'I just haven't done my best', in which actor Park Hae-Joon is challenging himself in acting in a comedy for the first time, tells the story of family and neighbors with a warm eye. Director Im Tae-woo introduced the work as "a warm-hearted drama looking at life" at the production presentation of 'I just haven't done my best yet' held online on the 11th.

'I just haven't done my best yet' is a comical growth drama that unfolds as an ordinary 40-year-old man who is forced to do his best chooses to wander in order to find the lost self.

Director Lim said, "I was deeply moved by the original cartoon." "It is a dark story about people who have been hurt, but I can feel how they are proudly trying to protect their pride." It was a feeling of clarity,” he said, explaining the motivation for directing the work. He continued, "The original film directly expressed the people who have been hurt in life, but our drama consists of bright, everyday stories.

Park Hae-jun's first comedy acting challenge, who left a strong impression as 'a national affair man' in the drama 'The World of the Married', also attracts attention. Park Hae-jun takes on the role of Nam Geum-pil, the father of a man in his 40s who left the company without any plans and became an aspiring cartoonist.

Park Hae-Jun said, "I smelled like a human and wanted to tell a story close to the world, so when I received the script for the first time, I said that I would do it unconditionally. made it happen,” he said. He then introduced the character, "There are many parts similar to the immature gold pen, so people around me told me a lot about 'it's just you'" and "a human being who can't be said to be mature", introducing the character.

AKR20220211087700005_02_i_P4.jpg

Kim Gap-soo, who plays Nam Dong-jin, Nam Geum-pil's father, said, "The biggest reason I chose the drama was because it was a family drama. It makes the story richer,” he said. He continued, "It's a family drama, but it's strangely different from a regular weekend soap opera," he said. "It has a unique sentiment." In the drama, Park Ji-young as Bong Yeon-ja, who lives in the same apartment building as Geum-pil's family, Lee Seung-jun as Um In-chan, Geum-pil's only friend for 30 years, and Kim Do-wan as Han Joo-hyuk, Geum-pil's new friend who worked part-time. The drama will be released twice every Friday from the 18th.

https://www.hankyung.com/society/article/202202117334Y

• Like 3

Premiere Watch: Thirty-Nine, Grid, I Haven’t Done My Best Yet

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/PW-021522-2.jpg

by missvictrix

Our premieres last weekend were not enough to fill the drama void, and while we’re still awaiting new fare from the Big Three, this week we have new shows from JTBC and two streaming services. Between a kick@RickRoll'D Lee Shi-young and an always-wonderful Sohn Ye-jin, I don’t know what to watch first!

I Haven’t Done My Best Yet

mybest-pw.jpg

Time slot: Friday
Broadcaster: TVING
Genre: Comedy
Episode count: TBD

Reasons to watch: I want to get behind these quirky low-buzz TVING dramas, but this one has two things stacked against it: my disappointment with Dr. Park’s Clinic, and my utter fear and loathing of Park Hae-joon after A Couple’s World (dang, was he good!). Of course, neither of those things should matter here, since this is a fun manhwa adaptation that looks it will be random, weird, and strangely relatable. I’m not saying I won’t check it out, just to be certain I’m not missing a hidden gem…

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/02/premiere-watch-thirty-nine-grid-i-havent-done-my-best-yet/

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] I Haven't Done My Best Yet , 아직 최선을 다하지 않았을 뿐 -Park Hae Joon & Park Ji Young- Friday

Park Hae-joon takes to small screen with Tving's new comedy series

optimize

By Lee Gyu-lee

Actor Park Hae-joon is set to lead local streaming service Tving's new original series, "I Haven't Done My Best Yet," about two years after playing his breakthrough role in JTBC's hit series, "The World of the Married," in 2020.

Based on the Japanese comic series, "I'll Give It My All ... Tomorrow," the comedy series revolves around a 44-year-old man, Nam Geum-pil (Park), who is living with his father and teenage daughter.

One day, he suddenly decides to quit his job of 10 years. With his carefree, optimistic nature, he goes on a journey to find himself and takes a stab at becoming a comic creator.

"I decided to take the role on the day I read the script," Park said during the online press conference of the series, Friday. "I've been wanting to do this type of work: a series with a story that is relatable to our daily lives. I enjoyed shooting this series very much."

The series is directed by Lim Tae-woo, who led the 2016 romance series, "Steal Heart," and is co-scripted by Park Hee-kwon, who penned the apocalyptic film "Flu" (2013), and Park Eun-young, who wrote the 2006 melodrama film, "Maundy Thursday."

The director said that he was moved after reading the original comic series and decided to create the live adaptation.

"The story of Geum-pil encountering people with emotional pain and unfolding in a warmhearted manner, came as very comforting, like it was clearing my head when I read it," he said. "As I was making it into a series, I tried to put more emphasis on the lighthearted stories of the characters' lives. The series will also still have (Geum-pil) struggling through his life in an optimistic way."

1ef7c761b5b24e8e9d50c55533c6fea3.jpg

Lim said that casting Park for the character of Geum-pill was sort of a gamble, noting the previous roles he played were far from that of Geum-pil.

"Park has this cynical image, but I heard that he is actually clumsy and silly. And I thought he would be the perfect fit for the character if he could bring out the childlike side of him," he said. "It was a gamble until we began shooting, and now that we are done, I'm more than satisfied."

Park also expressed that he shared a strong resemblance with the character.
"The character from the comics and I might not be similar appearance-wise, but I'm also pretty far from being a grown-up. So I felt if I just let everything loose and have fun with the character, I could make it a good one," he said, adding that people who knew his personality told him that the character is just like him.
Adding that the series will offer a feel-good story, the director and Park said the audience will be able to resonate with the good-hearted narrative.
"I tried to capture the small but relatable moments of our lives into the story. So as we follow those stories, you will be able to enjoy the series," the director said.

"I hope the series can offer a sense of comfort and touch viewers' hearts," Park added.
"I Haven't Done My Best Yet" is set to premiere on Feb. 18 at 4 p.m. and two further episodes will be released on Tving every Friday.

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2022/02/688_323752.html

• Like 2

Actress Shin Soo-jung will appear in 'I just haven't done my best yet' and 'Beyond memory'.

1644994971842889.jpg

TVing's original drama 'I just haven't done my best yet' is a work about a funny story of a voluntary white man in his 44th year who has the dream of becoming a webtoon writer and challenges 'new life' at his own pace, and is based on a Japanese manga of the same name. Shin Su-jeong takes on the role of Dae-ri Choo. Dae-ri Choo is usually proud of his honest and outspoken talk in the Gyeongsang-do dialect, but if you get to know him, he is a person who draws an ordinary office worker of this age with a soft heart. In this regard, he plans to perform fantastically with the employees in the company through realistic tiki-taka.

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1538122

Shin Su-jeong, first appearance in 'I just haven't done my best'... Park Hae-Joon Tiki Taka

PS22021900027.jpg

[E-Daily Star in Reporter Ga-Young Kim] Actress Shin Soo-Jung first appeared in Teabing's original 'I just didn't do my best' (Directed by Im Tae-woo, screenplayed by Park Hee-kwon, Park Eun-young, produced by How Pictures, Megabox JoongAng Plus Am, Hodu & U Pictures, JTBC Studio) did.

In episodes 1 and 2 of 'I just haven't done my best yet', which aired on the 18th, Dae-ri Choo (Shin Su-jeong), a real-life office worker, got on the air.

He is infinitely sweet to Lee Joo-im (Yoo Won-jun), who is in a relationship with the company, but to Bo-won (Lee Sang-jin), a fashion terrorist, Dae-ri Choo appeared bluntly reading the order form and said, “If you are not born like our baby, you should wear clothes well.” It made the audience laugh.

Then, to Geum-pil (Park Hae-joon), who was thinking about the lunch menu, “What do you have? It’s like today’s alum,” he said, drawing the sympathy of viewers by realistically showing an office worker who compromises with reality.

Afterwards, when the company went bankrupt, he said to Geumpil, who quit first, “You know the manager, did you?” and the sight of him swearing at the president who ran away refreshed the hearts of the viewers. This raises the question of whether Dae-ri Chu will be able to find the lost money.

In this way, Shin Su-jeong shows off her blunt tiki-taka with her co-workers, actor Park Hae-joon and actor Lee Sang-jin, in the play, and captures the attention of viewers by portraying an honest and confident figure that does not hide her affection in front of her boyfriend. The interest of her viewers is growing in the appearance of Shin Su-jeong, who is fluent in her innocent and sophisticated visuals and even her Gyeongsang-do dialect without unreasonableness.

On the other hand, Shin Su-jeong announced her appearance in her Tving original 'Yonder' and heralded her hard work.

• Like 1

‘I just haven’t done my best yet’, Park Hae-Jun’s real ‘newborn’ life!

059764a05906a51f31cc3c7dc2d09a1347c0623c

Tving's original 'I just haven't done my best yet' Park Hae-jun threw off his sloppy training suit, the symbol of white beast, and went out in a neat suit. In addition, the scene of dating a beautiful woman is also captured, raising curiosity and anticipation at the same time.

In the last episode of Tving's original 'I just haven't done my best', Nam Geum-pil (Park Hae-jun), a man in his40s, completed the long-awaited first webtoon 'The Fugitive' and accepted the contest.

Among them, before the release of episodes 3-4 on the 25th, still cuts of Nampil's suit were released, stimulating curiosity about the results of the contest. Whether he succeeded in becoming a webtoon writer, or whether he just gave up on his dream and returned to an ordinary office worker, Geumpil's 'new life' challenge is expected to enter a new phase.

Geumpil's dating scene, which was released together, is also the reason why people look forward to episodes 3 and 4 of 'Still the Best'. On a sunny spring day, Geumpil, who even wore a beret and went to Daehangno, draws caricatures to people to feel the real reaction.

http://www.vision21.kr/news/article.html?no=178490

On 2/23/2022 at 8:57 PM, jongski said:

I still haven't watch this and I want to. How to when there's no sub? 

I wanted to watch this drmaa but I did not find subtitles.

I just haven't done my best yet' Park Hae-Joon "A drama that gives you comfort"

AKR20220303166900005_05_i_P4.jpg

http://www.vision21.kr/data/photos/portnews/202203/20220304210122-91392.jpg

Tving's original 'I just haven't done my best yet' is considered a new resolution healing drama. This is because even if you are pathetic and timid, you will be cheering for Park Hae-Jun's 'Newborn' without realizing it.

http://www.vision21.kr/news/article.html?no=179225

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20220303166900005

• Like 1

Is Park Hae-jun giving up on the webtoon writer for Teabing's original 'I just haven't done my best yet' and trying a new 'newborn' as a chef? The sincerity of the handmade 'meringue beating' that even professional chefs have a hard time with is captured, stimulating curiosity.

The production team said, “‘'I just haven't done my best yet’ turning point. I will take a deeper look into Park Hae-jun’s life.”

BBSIMAGE_20220311083618_d17e4c2b008f1f2e

BBSIMAGE_20220311083627_ccad1e201b1e4318

https://kstar.kbs.co.kr/list_view.html?idx=196457

• Like 1

Nerd Connection releases OST 'Fly away' for 'I just haven't done my best yet'

663465_661804_3121.jpg

The band Nerd Connection will scramble as the 5th runner of the OST for 'I just haven't done my best yet'.

The 5th OST 'Fly away' of the OTT platform Teabing original drama 'I just haven't done my best yet (Director Im Tae-woo / Writer Park Hee-kwon / Park Eun-young / Producer How Pictures / Megabox JoongAng Plus M / Hodu & U Pictures / JTBC Studio)', an OTT platform teabing original drama in which Nerd Connection participated. will be released through online music sites before 6 pm on the 19th March.

'Fly away' is the story of us trapped somewhere between dream and reality. It features a sound that seems to move into a wider space as the song progresses to express the courageous person who escapes from reality and pursues a dream.

http://www.nbnnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=663465

• Like 1

Kim Jae-rok joins ‘I just haven’t done my best yet’

617393_616704_4636.jpg

Actor Kim Jae-rok joins Tving's original 'I just haven't done my best yet'.

In the play, Kim Jae-rok plays the father of Nam Geum-pil (Park Hae-joon), editor Ham So-yo, at a webtoon company. Actor Kim Jae-rok, who instills a sense of presence in the character with his heavy inner work and high synchro-rate acting in each work, arouses viewers' curiosity about the character of his father who will be drawn in this work. He plans to tell a heartwarming story through the story of Soyo Ham's family.

Kim Jae-rok is a talented actor with 30 years of acting life who has met the audience with various faces in numerous works. In particular, Kim Jae-rok, who has played a strong role in the independent film industry, has recently advanced into the film, drama, and OTT fields based on his hard work in acting.

https://www.fntoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=271202

http://www.dailytoday.co.kr/news/view.php?idx=65793

• Like 1