[Drama 2022] There Is No Goo Pil Soo/Never Give Up, 구필수는 없다

larus

Premiere Watch: Red Heart, There is No Gu Pil-soo, The Sound of Magic

by missvictrix

https://d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/PW_05012022.jpg

We are looking at three new premieres this week and thankfully some of them pad out the drama schedule a bit more (translation: they’re not weekend shows). KBS’s sageuk will likely be successful in the dead quiet Monday-Tuesday slot, while Netflix hits us with some magic, and ENA offers their first drama to the public.

There is No Gu Pil-soo

gupilsoo_press.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday-Thursday
Broadcaster: ENA
Genre: Comedy, drama
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: It’s just a bunch of question marks from me on what to expect from ENA here, but There is No Gu Pil-soo is the first drama under the new network after their merger and rebrand. It might not be the sort of drama to attract a lot of global attention, but there’s a lot coming down the pike from them, so it should be interesting. In the meantime, There is No Gu Pil-soo stars Yoon Doo-joon and Kwak Do-won in what’s touted as a comedic bromance story, but with relatable storylines around education, employment competition, social issues, and more. I can’t say I’m banging down the door to check this one out, but I do love me some wacky Yoon Doo-joon.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/05/premiere-watch-red-heart-there-is-no-gu-pil-soo-the-sound-of-magic/

• Like 1

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] There Is No Goo Pil Soo, 구필수는 없다- Kwak Do-Won & Yoon Doo Joon- Wed & Thurs @ 21:00 KST
  • 4 weeks later...

Why did Wang Ji-won become a cold-hearted CEO? Will the past with Kim Tae-hoon be revealed?

p1065576568106866_188_thum.jpg

There is no Goo Pil-su' Wang Ji-won delicately portrayed Cha Yu-jin's emotional changes, increasing the immersion of the play.

In the 7th and 8th episodes of the ENA drama 'There is no Goo,' which was aired on the 25th and 26th, Cha Yu-jin (Wang Ji-won) was unable to hide her discomfort at the appearance of the new VC Genie Asia manager Hwang Eun-ho (Kim Tae-hoon). A past relationship is implied.

In the 7th episode, Cha Yu-jin could not hide her discomfort at the appearance of Hwang Eun-ho, who came to Asia as general manager. Eugene, who received attention as an influencer who got married through an app, responded positively to the series A investment as well as the performance of Golden Cupid.

While exuding a friendly atmosphere with Minjae, Eugene continued the conversation with her fluent English when Leo at the VC Genie headquarters contacted him, exuding CEO force. However, Eugene, who could not hide her surprise and discomfort at Eun-ho's sudden appearance, attracted attention by showing a human side rather than the cold-hearted CEO she had shown.

Also, after learning that Eun-ho was the general manager of Asia, there was a strange tension between the two. Eugene responds to Eun-ho's acknowledgment of her abilities, "Really? It can't be like the old days. I'm not the youngest employee anymore. Congratulations on becoming the head of Asia. Senior,” and seemed to contain him with bone-inducing words.

In episode 8, while the past relationship between Cha Yu-jin and Hwang Eun-ho is revealed, Eugene is drawn to care about Eun-ho's words and actions. Eugene, who introduces CEOs of startups that have invested in Eun-ho, who is going to work for the first time, looks at Eun-ho's expression and behavior and tries to read his thoughts.

Regarding Eun-ho's existence, Yong-hyeon said, "I thought that CEO Cha Yu-jin would be in charge of Asia. Song Young-il, CTO of the head office, heard from the head office, and he said that he was representing Cha Yu-jin and overseeing Asia and what had happened in the past.” He continued, “Is it because the Ice Witch melted the ice only once, and that was because of the general manager of Asia? Anyway, since then, CEO Cha treats men like stones,” he added, stimulating curiosity about the relationship between the two.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022052763244

Wang Ji-won invests in Jeong Jae-kwang, not Yoon Doo-joon... Transformed into a cold-hearted CEO (‘There is no such thing as a necessity’)

p1065580799303730_130_thum.png

Actor Wang Ji-won colored the small screen with Cha Yoo-jin's charm in 'There is no Goo Pil-soo'.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022050670564

There is no Goo Pilsu' Jung Dong-won reveals his real rap skills... pass necklace?

image_readtop_2022_483308_16540608335061

Jung Dong-won's true rap skills, which surprised the audience, are revealed.

In the 9th episode of ENA's 'There is no need for Goo' (played by Son Geun-ju, Lee Hae-ri, Jo Ji-young, directed by Choi Do-hoon, Yook Jeong-yong), which will be broadcast on the 1st, a great reversal of hip-hop rookie Gu Jun-pyo (Jung Dong-won), who made even the hip-hop crew artist speechless, unfolds.

Jeong Dong-won's 'No Goo Pil Soo' OST - My Dream

YB | 'Never give up' MV | There's No Goo Pil Soo OST Part 1

Jung Hong-il | 'Spring days of my life' MV | There is No Goo Pil Soo OST Part 2

Yoo Yong Min | 'Learning to Live' MV | There is No Goo Pil Soo OST Part 3

Lee Won Seok | 'What am I to U' MV | There is No Goo Pil Soo OST Part 4

Spoiler

Yiruma | Liebestraum (Dream of Love) MV | There's No Goo Pil Soo OST Part 5

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them. :coolshades:

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

• 2 weeks later...

There is no Goo Pil-su' Yoon Doo-joon panics over family photos in his cell phone as collateral

VT4XS3KRCYYDRYIGC4CMLECGWM.jpg

Goo Pil-soo, who had previously learned that the owner of the secured cell phone was Jeong-seok's mother, met Man Man-geum (Park Won-sook) to find out what caused it. Hearing that Jeong-seok's mother made an extreme choice while suffering from a debtor, Goo Pil-soo felt only pity for Jeong-seok, who is struggling to find the owner of the collateral in order to receive an investment of 10 million gold.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/06/16/2MPLQMPDICCTRAQVB3IRBT7Z5A/

'There is no Goo Pilsu' Kwak Do-won and Yoon Doo-joon become strong supporters

113965480.1.jpg

http://mksports.co.kr/view/2022/529435/

`There is no Goo Pilsu’ Jeong Dong-won, ‘Unrequited Lover’ Kim Ji-young looking for a man who shook her heart

2022061701001610200094071.jpg

A new hurdle came to Kwak Do-won and Yoon Doo-joon, who finished pitching in the investment contest.

In the 14th episode of the ENA channel broadcast 'No Gu Pil Soo', which was aired on the 16th, suspicions were raised about the adhering of judges to Goo Pil-soo (Kwak Do-won) and Jeong-seok (Yoon Doo-joon), who made a good impression at the investment contest presentation.

Along with 'Neighborhood Friend 24', who met the sudden obstacles above on a solid road, there was a dark cloud over Gu Jun-pyo's eventful love story. Contrary to Gu Jun-pyo's conviction, the first love Jo Anna (Kim Ji-young) liked was not a handsome trainee, and he was confused, saying, "If it's not that older brother, who is it?" Therefore, the next story awaits what kind of ending the complicated love line of middle schoolers will face.

https://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20220617010009407

There is no Goo Pil Soo' Park Seong-yeon, "Don't give up in front of trials!" emotional ending

202206241043340145_l.jpg

Actress Park Seong-yeon gave her impressions of the end of ENA's 'No Gu Pil-su'. Park Seong-yeon's last episode ended on the 23rd and ended on the 23rd, with Goo Pil-soo (played by Son Geun-ju, Lee Hae-ri, Jo Ji-young, directed by Yook Jeong-yong). Kwak Do-won) played the role of Sharon Oh, the rival of his wife Nam-mi (Han Go-eun), and showed his undisputed presence with his licorice acting that he couldn't hate every time.

“The filming that started in the chilly autumn passed the winter and finished warmly in the blossoming spring. When I read the character Sharon in the script, I hated what she did to the complex, but she was a charming character, so I set the goal to express it like Sharon. I was able to enjoy and act thanks to my colleagues who supported me on the set," and expressed her affection for the character of Sharon Oh.

Also, "I welcome the two directors who believed in me and entrusted me with any acting I did with Sharon or Mija Oh throughout the filming. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the staff and fellow actors who gave. Above all, I would like to express my gratitude to the audiences who came to OTT with love and interest. And no matter what trials you face, don't give up in front of your trials!" She said her final goodbye.

Park Seong-yeon portrayed Sharon Oh with realistic expressive power in 'There is no Goo Pil-eun', and added another 'life character' to her filmography. updated In particular, although she hates her, she stably presented her lovely licorice character, giving viewers laughter and empathy. In addition, by capturing the narrative of her character in detail, she increased the immersion in the play and proved that she is an 'trustworthy actress.' learn to give

https://www.fnnews.com/news/202206241043100464

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2022] There Is No Goo Pil Soo/Never Give Up, 구필수는 없다