[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

2 hours ago, wildcherry said:

That’s the problem!!! He is not a baby! He is a man & a husband. His wife didn’t give birth to him, why should she treats him like a baby? A wife needs a man, why would a woman marry a baby? BHR clearly doesn’t like children, why would she want a baby husband? Seems like BHR was con big time, she thought she’s marrying a man, but instead she married an immature man who feels he has every right to f* other women when things didn’t goes his way. Whatever excuse given PSH is wrong, it could all be BHR’s fault for his unhappy marriage, but he is completely wrong & a sinner when he cheated on his wife instead of handling his marriage problems. C’mmon he is not a clueless teenager, he is a thirty something man, and fully qualified lawyer. A lawyer for heaven’s sake, not just any Tom, RickRoll'D or Harry can becomes one. It take more than just an average brain to pass chambering, and people are giving him all kind of ridiculous reason to excuse him from his sin. 

Exactly… SW offered herself to him, and he lost to lust, just take what was offered to him

I know he should be a man but, there's a but yeaaaa..... That's just his personality, just like BHR who have her own personality that most of people really didn't want her to change. Didn't we have a longggggggg discussion about personality changes before? Yes, he's a "baby" when it comes to his loved ones because he is the youngest in the family, he loves all the attentions and affections from his woman - that's just his personality right? I didn't see he "babying" himself with his lawyer friends and his clients, he just "babying" himself with his loved ones (and don't think he loves to baby himself all day long.) I do believed BHR knows his "baby personality" while they were dating. It just weird to think, was PSH kept his "baby personality" during their dating years? For sure during their dating years PSH also showed his "baby-ness" before her right???? But if she can't stand his "baby-ness", why she agreed to marry him? ^_^

Or maybe he can't show his "baby personality" because BHR didn't want to entertain any of his antics, but as he was the one who crazy about her, chased her around & begged her to marry him, he endured it all and just let it slide before they get married... MAYBE that was the case...

And after the marriage, BHR ignored more and more with his "baby-ness" antics & she loves to do whatever she thinks is right for her. I didn't say she's wrong by having that "I can do whatever I think is right" personality. She is who she is. How can we change someone's personality right, unless that person change it herself/himself.

But then.... he met a woman that can accept his "baby-ness" personality as he is.

*just realized there was a line for his baby-ness personality from the writer-nim

9pm8epW.gif

Just like @Gumiho said, he didn't have the attentions to cheat at the first place.. But yeahhh, as time goes by, he found the comfort in her and then "seems" fell in love with her. Yes, he definitely WRONG to cheat, he just so wrong because me too, want him to stands firm to get the divorce before he fell so deeply "in love", slept & knocked up that old mistress of his. But just like I mentioned before, he loves the attentions & the affections from his woman. BHR seems didn't give him all the attentions and the affections that he wanted, so that's why he changed his heart.

side note :  I just analyzed him based on what writer-nim have painted his character.

And as a conclusion, they shouldn't be married to each other. Their marriage is doom and ruin once they didn't want & can't tolerate as well as fail to understand with each other personalities.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

That’s the problem!!! He is not a baby! He is a man & a husband. His wife didn’t give birth to him, why should she treats him like a baby? A wife needs a man, why would a woman marry a baby? BHR clearly doesn’t like children, why would she want a baby husband? Seems like BHR was con big time, she thought she’s marrying a man, but instead she married an immature man who feels he has every right to f* other women when things didn’t goes his way. Whatever excuse given PSH is wrong, it could all be BHR’s fault for his unhappy marriage, but he is completely wrong & a sinner when he cheated on his wife instead of handling his marriage problems. C’mmon he is not a clueless teenager, he is a thirty something man, and fully qualified lawyer. A lawyer for heaven’s sake, not just any Tom, RickRoll'D or Harry can becomes one. It take more than just an average brain to pass chambering, and people are giving him all kind of ridiculous reason to excuse him from his sin. 

Exactly… SW offered herself to him, and he lost to lust, just take what was offered to him

Very true….its to keep loving feeling alive is the hardest part. So 

He lusted before he started talking to her which lead to more talking and spending more time with her. I guess bell bottoms and the drum playing got old. Will be changing diapers next that will get old

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lfd said:

He lusted before he started talking to her which lead to more talking and spending more time with her. I guess bell bottoms and the drum playing got old. Will be changing diapers next that will get old

Almost all the men are the same my dear. They always lusted over something (they even can lusted with the latest PS5, not sexually of course) :lol:

29518480-0-image-a-2_1591939662219.jpg

But most of it because of woman. I have heard a rumors before some of man lusted (sexually) over a younger nun, but as they can't date them, he just imagines to date her, with her nun robe.

Men will always be men, no denial about that.

14dc2ad60b6b04fea6905240c5cf0c3f20eddeb9

*the gif is from movie The Nun

So, with a woman drummer who wore bell bottom and old lady with round peaches butt in the gym, it was just so normal things to hear and see...

- Drum & bell bottom or any other lusts,  getting old or not, we can't really stop them right? :phew:

Also since he's the one who eagerly wanted to have a baby, changing diaper shouldn't be a problem for him. Every first time father will be experienced this and I believe changing diapers will not getting old to him. :lol:

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, hsmz said:

Almost all the men are the same my dear. They always lusted over something (they even can lusted with the latest PS5, not sexually of course) :lol:

But most of it because of woman. I have heard a rumors before some of man lusted (sexually) over a younger nun, but as they can't date them, he just imagines to date her, with her nun robe.

Men will always be men, no denial about that.

*the gif is from movie The Nun

So, with a woman drummer who wore bell bottom and old lady with round peaches butt in the gym, it was just so normal things to hear and see...

- Drum & bell bottom or any other lusts,  getting old or not, we can't really stop them right? :phew:

Also since he's the one who eagerly wanted to have a baby, changing diaper shouldn't be a problem for him. Every first time father will be experienced this and I believe changing diapers will not getting old to him. :lol:

Having children got old to the other two cheaters

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote media, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

Okay, I said I wouldn't do this, but a couple more Youtuber predictions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fVBZnhiqMc&ab_channel=맥주땅콩

Who will die? Her guess is the Pan parents.

Clue: In the opening sequence, Hye-Ryeong and Sa-Hyeon are the only ones wearing white, while the others are wearing black. The reason is that white is the color of traditional mourning clothes. (Now everyone wears black at funerals in Korea.) This youtuber doesn't think Song Won will die because there is no reason for Hye-Ryeong to mourn Song Won's death. But it makes sense if the Pan parents die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Rwyg5YH7o&t=47s&ab_channel=맥주땅콩

This video is about what she thinks will happen to Hye-Ryeong.

First clue is that we keep seeing Hye-Ryeong's manager, when we never saw her before. And she looked at Hye-Ryeong with loathing during the press conference. We know Hye-Ryeong's personality, so Hye-Ryeong probably treated her manager like crap.

Other clues:

1. In Ep. 2, Hye-Ryeong called to yell at her MIL while in the car, telling her to meet the mistress and end things.

2. Recently, Hye-Ryeong called her mom in the car and told her that the reason she was divorcing was because her uterus is malformed.

3. And Hye-Ryeong called to ask Seo Ban for drinks in a flirty way and redid her eye makeup in the car the day before the press conference.

So these events happened in the car. Significance? Everything was probably recorded by the "black box" (dash cam) in her car.

So this youtuber's prediction is that her manager will release these videos and ruin Hye-Ryeong's reputation.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, Lfd said:

Having children got old to the other two cheaters

That's them. In my opinion, writer-nim didn't make PSH's character - the same cheater just like the other 2. Because if you read some articles, she definitely said something else about "the cheater like PSH." You search and read the article or even ask the writerr-nim if you want. :D

I think I have read somewhere here, it's true sometimes 2nd marriage built from affair and "love" will last long, till death do they part. It's just happened in real life (and I also have shared it before, how female celebrity are married with her "secret love affair" man and live happily having 2 kids now)

I guess that's what writer-nim wanna show - even cheater & his mistress deserves to be happy.... maybe IDK... just guessing.. we shall wait the 2 episodes for the ending tomorrow & Sunday. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chickfactor said:

So this youtuber's prediction is that her manager will release these videos and ruin Hye-Ryeong's reputation.

I don’t think so because all staffs working for celebrities have to sign confidentiality disclosure clause in their contracts. Also that’s BHR personal problems, nothing to do with him as her manager, even if he dislikes her, his pay still comes from the income she brings in.

What I like to see is for PSH & SW to lose their child, and miraculously BHR did conceive when she was with PSH the last time before they divorced. 

For the 50s couple I just hope the professor finds out what NGB truly feels & whom she really love. He comes back to his family but rejected by them, and his ex wife has finds someone new who appreciate her for being herself.

As for SPY, she’ll win full custody of their daughter, with only visitation rights for the husband. However unlike SPY with her mother, her daughter is more understanding, she’s angry at her father betrayal too and refused to see him. And they both decided to stay overseas as SPY originally plan. Maybe later SPY will get married with a foreigner.

• Like 1

@chickfactor it made sense too~ Remember, PSH's father also have mentioned something about bully? Or maybe..... her manager spilled the tea about how she being bullied by BHR, then she spilled also everything about her marriage life and that's will make her takes hiatus and fly back to Canada. I don't know... Just guessing... And we know how celebrity did when it comes to the backlashes issues right....

And... we need some makjang spiciness with Pan's family right? The father died from heart attack, then because PSH looses his job as lawyer, he will take over the golf country club as the CEO and no longer works as lawyer. I do think too, he is not suit to be a lawyer... :lol:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, hsmz said:

think I have read somewhere here, it's true something, the 2nd marriage built from affair and "love" will last long, till death do they part. It's just happened in real life (and I also have shared it before, how female celebrity are married with her "love affair" man and live happily having 2 kids now)

I guess that's what writer-nim wanna show. Even cheater & his mistress deserves to be happy.... maybe IDK... just guessing.. we shall wait the 2 episodes for the ending tomorrow & Sunday. 

I also read a cheater married his mistress cheats again …cough  *Brad Pitt* cough 

Maybe the writer is delusional too like the mistresses who believe their dirty affairs is a beautiful romance with happily ever after ending. Didn’t we hear these mistresses support & encourage each other & wishing the husbands they’re dating would leave their wives :shaq:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Thank you. It had been confirmed that will be no season 3, but how slow this writer was writing I figured she is trying to stretch out her whole narrative over three to five seasons. I have the mindset and if you can't wrap up storylines within the time that you getting giving you don't need the ability have more time. And I don't think it's just her, I think it's also the director in the producers who are trying to make their name great at the expense of the viewers. I am not tuning in to a season 3 we're all see the Mistresses and the husbands living their best life like they've been living since season 1.

No ma'am, no Pam, no grits! This board needs a shaking my head emoji specifically for occasions like this!

And the vanity of the article says it all. He happens to think that the ratings are high because the writing is great.  People are tuning in because they want a justifiable resolution for the wives and perhaps some comeuppance for the husbands and mistresses. If they go down the route of a season 3 and it's more of the same, the people will NOT stick around this time in my opinion for the resolution. They will leave right before midseason.

That article only proved what I believed all along and I'm hoping that I'm wrong, we have been enduring the foolishness of the writing and directing of watching mistresses who are not even the leads for two seasons and then they are going to have the nerve to say that there a lot of characters that have not been told enough. No hit Sherlock! You keep on showing the mistresses for about 90% of the episodes and you abandon your leads with the exception of the cheating husbands. Now you are wanting and begging the network for a season 3 so you can finally tell the story that you want to tell that you should have been telling from the beginning?

I am completely peeved by the profound arrogance of this article! They need to learn a lesson on how not to play your audience For Fools just so writernim can enjoy her comeback career. 

And if the network changed their mind and gave them a season 3, the only reason we are not officially hearing about it now is because people will leave en-mass doing the last two episodes of the show. If the network  changed their mind, we'll find out for sure Sunday. That is why they are being Coy and playing on words in suggesting the people inside the industry and outside the industry are wondering about a season 3. They may be wondering to see why they have been wasting our time for two whole seasons.

Oh okay thanks for the info, I don't think I want another season two is good.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wildcherry said:

I also read a cheater married his mistress cheats again …cough  *Brad Pitt* cough 

Maybe the writer is delusional too like the mistresses who believe their dirty affairs is a beautiful romance with happily ever after. Didn’t we hear these mistresses support & encourage each other & wishing the husbands they’re dating would leave their wives 

That's why I wrote... 

I guess that's what writer-nim wanna show - even cheater & his mistress deserves to be happy.... maybe IDK... just guessing. 

*after all it just a drama, the writer-nim can make it all happen... either he will ended up happy ending or sad ending...

It's all up to the writer-nim now. But from articles that I read, she definitely showed a different kind of infidelities in this drama & the way she wrote it about PSH - she showed the storyline of how PSH unhappy with his marriage, then he met woman of his dream, he cheated on his wife, demanded for the divorce, his wife won't give him the divorce, they tried to have baby but still he kept thinking about his mistress & their baby. And after his wife agreed with the divorce, all he wanted was - a happy marriage with his mistress & the baby that he always wanted. But don't know, if the writer-nim twists PSH the cheater & SY the mistress fate later in last 2 episodes, just like anyone else wanted - yeahhh you all will get the ending that you all wanted. Maybe.. I don't know... I can't guess it either.

We shall see....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

it's true sometimes 2nd marriage built from affair and "love" will last long, till death do they part. It's just happened in real

like prince charles and camilla.. and let BHR died at the end of the eps like princess Diana

52 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

He comes back to his family but rejected by them

bu 50s Husband said he's on point of no return. He won't be back to his family even NGB reject him.

Hye-Ryeong and Sa-Hyeon are the only ones wearing white

min 2:05 but they smiled ear to ear

• Like 3

2 hours ago, admonike said:

like prince charles and camilla.. and let BHR died at the end of the eps like princess Diana

That's make sense too.... Remember the writer-nim once mentioned about Queen of England? Maybe she inspired by England royalty's love story. So, PSH-BHR-SY is just like Charles-Diana-Camilla love story too. And then the legal wife will get the sad ending - BHR's manager drives the car with anger (as she can't hold it anymore, because BHR always bully her), and they will involved in accident and BHR dies, just like Diana... :lol:

Makjang enufff?? :P

p/s : now we are talking about Prince Charles. He did cheated on Diana, and now married his mistress. Did people of England hate him? Did all people of England feel ashamed with him & ran away to migrate to other country just because he cheated on his wife? Did his children outcast him and feel angry with him all the time till now? They did not right? Prince Charles is so happy with his marriage now... Did he cheated on Camilla? No. He's in love with Camilla.. 

• Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Did people of England didn't give him his support?

yes they don't. They prefer prince William instead, my next to be daughter in-law (fingers crossed) hahaha

Public opinion on Prince Charles took a hit following season 4 of The Crown, which reminded everyone of his affair with Camilla Parker-Bowles while married to Princess Diana. Not to mention, Prince Harry mentioned feeling "let down" by his father in an interview with Oprah, adding that there was a time when Charles stopped taking his calls.

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/prince-charles/royal-expert-thinks-prince-charles-might-not-become-king

• Like 3

1 hour ago, admonike said:

yes they don't. They prefer prince William instead, my next to be daughter in-law (fingers crossed) hahaha

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/prince-charles/royal-expert-thinks-prince-charles-might-not-become-king

But still, he have his own royal fans right? I mean, they will shake hands with him whenever he appeared in public, smile & laugh with him.. It means they didn't hate him, just because he once cheated on his wife. And Queen also have no other choice to accept Camilla in her life and family.

Regarding Prince Charles become king or not, I don't even bother. I'm not living in England. :lol:

nNEW1UJ.gif

Same like writer-nim thinking - I guess she wants to show that cheater also deserves their own happiness and among the 3 cheaters, I guess she will make PSH & his mistress have their happy ending even after his ex wife spilled the bad beans at her PC. IDK, just guessing...

oh yeahhh... the baby husband already said it...

SxjLsAl.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I like the discussion on this thread. It feels like I am gossiping my neighbors with my other neighbors, which is something I cannot do during this pandemic covid 19. It’s entertaining hahahaha :lol:

btw man woman of course can cheat as long as there are still man woman alive in this world. Two different poles will always attracting to each other. No matter they are mother/father as long as they are human they will always have possibilities to cheat.

but forget about the moral theory for the moment. Everything happened because of there’s a cause. When people entering marriage no one have ever imagine that they will cheat. Everyone in this world wants a happy marriage like cinderella story. People who have not married yet think that marriage is the end of the journey. But I am sure that people who already married know that marriage is just the beginning of the journey because in the marriage we will show our true characters. 

1. PSH marries BHR because of he likes it when she plays the drum and she is very pretty. But after marrying he finds out that BHR never cooks, she is also having anger problems, selfish, etc

2. SPY marries Yu sin oppa because of he is a chaebol, he is handsome, caring, and everything perfect from a husband. Later she finds out that he is thirsty of attention and affection from others (he confesses it).. Yu Sin also later finds out that SPY is very stubborn woman who is difficult to forgive people even if it’s her own mother or her own husband.

3. Prof married writer lee because of they were in love for each other. He thinks that he founds his perfect half and vice versa. But after 30 years of marriage he gets bored with all the routines and he wants a wife who wears pretty dresses and always having good smell. Or perhaps before he cheats he already tried to tells writer lee but she is not that kind of woman who is comfort to wear pretty dresses. 

4. Prince charles marries lady di with the thought that she will completes what Camilla can completes in his feelings and soul. But later he founds out that lady di and camilla are 2 different women. He wants someone who can comfort him when talk, instead lady di was very young when married and instead needs him to guide her and complements her. 

And the journey begin.. 

1. PSH could not hold it and meet SY and talks with her

2. Yu sin oppa was too bold to think that if he cares to A mi he will not being overwhelmed by her vulnerability and ability to kiss hahaha

3. Prof meets a pretty young actress and could not hold it to go to dine and drinks with her

4. Prince charles backs to camilla and lady di have secret meetings with her bodyguard. 

And yeah.. the affairs start. 

But from my personal POV I think that affairs are not always the end. It’s how we want to continue life. Defends the marriages or start new journeys. It’s depend to the problems in each marriage. If the cases like PSH, or prof I would not want to stay in those kind of marriages. There’s limit for me. But if it’s like yu sin oppa who comes and bend on his knees and cry and ask forgiveness and did not want to divorce and offered all properties control, I would defend it. Hahaha. Of course if people I love come to me and ask forgiveness of course I will forgive him because of I love him and he is my other half. But of course he needs to be controlled hahaha.

It’s easy to say he is a father he should  not cheat or she is a mother she should not cheat. Experience it first then we will understand there’s always a story behind everything happened. No one wants to cheat when they gets married. Lady di desperately in love to prince charles when she married him. She knews about camilla but she was still full filled her duty, gaves heirs to him and raised them with love. It is not and easy job to do while she was struggling with her marriage problems. When she founds comfort with her bodyguard it’s very human for me. She needs to be loved too. 

btw can not wait for the last 2 eps and the plot twist hahahaha

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Gumiho said:

I like the discussion on this thread. It feels like I am gossiping my neighbors with my other neighbors, which is something I cannot do during this pandemic covid 19. It’s entertaining hahahaha :lol:

btw man woman of course can cheat as long as there are still man woman alive in this world. Two different poles will always attracting to each other. No matter they are mother/father as long as they are human they will always have possibilities to cheat.

but forget about the moral theory for the moment. Everything happened because of there’s a cause. When people entering marriage no one have ever imagine that they will cheat. Everyone in this world wants a happy marriage like cinderella story. People who have not married yet think that marriage is the end of the journey. But I am sure that people who already married know that marriage is just the beginning of the journey because in the marriage we will show our true characters. 

1. PSH marries BHR because of he likes it when she plays the drum and she is very pretty. But after marrying he finds out that BHR never cooks, she is also having anger problems, selfish, etc

2. SPY marries Yu sin oppa because of he is a chaebol, he is handsome, caring, and everything perfect from a husband. Later she finds out that he is thirsty of attention and affection from others (he confesses it).. Yu Sin also later finds out that SPY is very stubborn woman who is difficult to forgive people even if it’s her own mother or her own husband.

3. Prof married writer lee because of they were in love for each other. He thinks that he founds his perfect half and vice versa. But after 30 years of marriage he gets bored with all the routines and he wants a wife who wears pretty dresses and always having good smell. Or perhaps before he cheats he already tried to tells writer lee but she is not that kind of woman who is comfort to wear pretty dresses. 

4. Prince charles marries lady di with the thought that she will completes what Camilla can completes in his feelings and soul. But later he founds out that lady di and camilla are 2 different women. He wants someone who can comfort him when talk, instead lady di was very young when married and instead needs him to guide her and complements her. 

And the journey begin.. 

1. PSH could not hold it and meet SY and talks with her

2. Yu sin oppa was too bold to think that if he cares to A mi he will not being overwhelmed by her vulnerability and ability to kiss hahaha

3. Prof meets a pretty young actress and could not hold it to go to dine and drinks with her

4. Prince charles backs to camilla and lady di have secret meetings with her bodyguard. 

And yeah.. the affairs start. 

But from my personal POV I think that affairs are not always the end. It’s how we want to continue life. Defends the marriages or start new journeys. It’s depend to the problems in each marriage. If the cases like PSH, or prof I would not want to stay in those kind of marriages. There’s limit for me. But if it’s like yu sin oppa who comes and bend on his knees and cry and ask forgiveness and did not want to divorce and offered all properties control, I would defend it. Hahaha. Of course if people I love come to me and ask forgiveness of course I will forgive him because of I love him and he is my other half. But of course he needs to be controlled hahaha.

It’s easy to say he is a father he should  not cheat or she is a mother she should not cheat. Experience it first then we will understand there’s always a story behind everything happened. No one wants to cheat when they gets married. Lady di desperately in love to prince charles when she married him. She knews about camilla but she was still full filled her duty, gaves heirs to him and raised them with love. It is not and easy job to do while she was struggling with her marriage problems. When she founds comfort with her bodyguard it’s very human for me. She needs to be loved too. 

btw can not wait for the last 2 eps and the plot twist hahahaha

@Gumiho I just love your post, everything about it, as you see from different perspective. I also have mentioned it before. We never know what future will hold for us. Yes, we want our spouse to stay faithful to us, till end of our life but.... we never know if they can stay faithful to us.... like these 3 wives and their cheater husbands. And... we never know, maybe we are the one who can't stay faithful to them... Infidelity will happen, and it will happen all around us either we like it or not. Even we tried very hard for our spouse not to cheat on us & us not to cheat on them, with one slightly mistake, indeed, cheating will happen.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Gumiho said:

Or perhaps before he cheats he already tried to tells writer lee but she is not that kind of woman who is comfort to wear pretty dresses.

He did bought her a green dress, brought her to lunch date at classy restaurant and wanted to check in motel with her in the flashback. But of course, she found it uncomfortable and that's led to 2 years without sex in their marriage. From my POV, she should take that opportunity to spend time with her husband in the motel, and have a nice talk with each other as they can't have a good talk with kids at home. But, yeahh, that's just Writer-Lee's personality. And that's what make that poor professor took that advantage and cheat on her. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Gumiho said:

It’s easy to say he is a father he should  not cheat or she is a mother she should not cheat. Experience it first then we will understand there’s always a story behind everything happened. No one wants to cheat when they gets married.

Again, in drama My Mister. ML's wife is a mother, but still she cheated on him with her husband's boss-nemy (boss+enemy). And she justified it - she felt offended when he didn't place her no 1 in his heart, she felt offended when he doesn't wanna consider moving from that neighborhood, she offended this and that blablabla... 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

He did bought her a green dress, brought her to lunch date at classy restaurant and wanted to check in motel with her in the flashback. But of course, she found it uncomfortable and that's led to 2 years without sex in their marriage. From my POV, she should take that opportunity to spend time with her husband in the motel, and have a nice talk with each other as they can't have a good talk with kids at home. But, yeahh, that's just Writer-Lee's personality. And that's what make that poor professor took that advantage and cheat on her. 

Not all her fault no sex for 2 years were they not in the same bed for 2 years and I just can’t believe he done without sex for 2 years. That’s not a man makes me wonder where he was getting his satisfaction a man is a man and that’s ok God made them that way but not to cheat

• Like 1