• Original Network: 
  • Duration: 1 hr.

Cast:

Angga Yunanda as Geri

Syifa Hadju as Dinda

Jennifer Coppen as Raini

Elina Joerg as Jia

Synopsis:

Dinda's life changed 180 degrees because her father's corruption. This gave her the courage to ask Geri, her long-time enemy at school to be her boyfriend to restore her reputation.

OST:

Relationship chart:

MV5BMzYyMzY2MDAtMmRjNy00NmFlLTkxMTUtMzA0NTIzODkyZmEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI1MjgyMTg3._V1_FMjpg_UX800_.jpg

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @Jillia

The show is so beautiful.  The ML is doing so good and the dialogues are beautiful that they are so in sync with reality.  The FL's fall from grace and realising to change her attitude and she is being helped by the ML in so many ways.  He comes to her rescue every time but she is also very very strong whenever she faces a bad thing happening to her.   

Awww, i forgot bout the OST's.  Both the opening and the ending songs are so beautiful, I just got addicted to replay it many times.

Preview

cr: as tagged

Ending ost

cr: as tagged/

Some beautiful pics

MV5BNTJmODcwNWUtNzY4Zi00MjViLThhNTMtYjc5NGFkNmQxOTJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3NjIwMTAz._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

MV5BNDk4YTdiZGMtMjRkNC00YTIyLWFmZmEtNzU4ZGZjY2IwMmE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3NjIwMTAz._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

This pic below is one of the best scenes I like which comes in ep.4.  They will have an heart to heart talk @ his home swimming pool about the reality in life.   :glee:

MV5BNTgxODRlMzUtMDQwOS00ZThiLWJmMDktZjM0ZTQxMzBkZWZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3NjIwMTAz._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

Spoiler

MV5BYmVlZDIzYWUtNTRlZi00ZTAxLTk5NTUtMDZhYTZhODY2YjQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3NjIwMTAz._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

MV5BN2ZlODU5MzEtNGM0NC00MzVhLTk0ZDItZGFmY2ZkNTYzOTYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3NjIwMTAz._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

MV5BNjJkNDBkYjMtOWIyYy00OGZhLWI1ZTUtMjkwYWEzY2I3N2M5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3NjIwMTAz._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

MV5BMmIyMDYyYmEtNmE2NS00YzUyLWE3MTUtMTU4YzdmNWMzMDc2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3NjIwMTAz._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

Spoiler

MV5BYzQ5NjIzMDctNDk2NS00MzkxLTk2N2QtNzAxZTllYWJlMTUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI1MjgyMTg3._V1_FMjpg_UX720_.jpg

MV5BMTE4ZjQ0MTgtZDc3MC00MzBiLTlmNzQtN2FkNDFjNjdiYjRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI1MjgyMTg3._V1_FMjpg_UY1280_.jpg

MV5BNmI0MGNlNTktOWEzMS00NTQwLTg2ZjAtOTM0OTNhNTgwMmQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI1MjgyMTg3._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

cr: as tagged

• pad-hari changed the title to [Current Indonesian drama 2021]KISAH UNTUK GERI

The last episode was good.  I cried when the OTP had an heart to heart talk about the long distance relationship and how Geri want to break up with her.  It was heart breaking and emotional scene.  Yu and Syifa did that scene very well.   I liked the scrap book made by Din to make Ger realise how they love each other in spite of him initiating the break up.  Another mention is the ending scene at the airport.  Both of them want to give a chance of the long distance relationship and trust each other.  NIce one and i will give it a 8.5/10 especially for the OST's and the Yu's acting.  Hope there is a Season2.  :heartxoxo:

• 1 year later...
  • partyon changed the title to [Indonesian drama 2021]KISAH UNTUK GERI