[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

Friday seems very far aigooo. Just want to share my view regarding the kiss scene. For me the one night stand kiss scene is hot but got the feeling the editing team have to tone it down. Kdrama always have this weird approaches in editing. They purposedly use long shot, mirror shot, weird angle shot and choose it for the final cut. It's kinda to tone it down a bit so that the other kiss scene will stand out more and give more impact, just like YE said no impact for their one night stand lol. Prepare youself for ep3. From the preview we're going to have another one. Will discuss it again lol :popcornjackson:

• Like 3

It just my guessing,for my dramatic ending in my version : what if, the picture that JG took in Paris 10years ago that YE bought, actually there is YE in it?in the end of the road..as we can see the picture is 'bad' according to JG..that is true,I barely see what the he** is that :sweat_smile: 

So its more quite drama to add that..its like 'oh,they really are meant for each other,even in the photo that JG took, there is YE'.. cliche?yeah n so drama-ish:partyblob: haha

Oh n I guess for third epi,JG will know the relationship of his brother with YE n how exactly he died..so no room for dragging story just for that,n I like it..

• Like 3

8 hours ago, bearcreek said:

Ha Young Eun still cut look more from episode 2 than ep 3.

They might have met briefly iduring a fashion show in Paris, but he was not a profesionnal then.

So, HA Young Eun knew nothing about her boyfriend's family except may be the mom and I am not even sure. I know in Korean people have common name, but she do not see both have the same last name. 

• Like 2

Song Hye Kyo And Jang Ki Yong Are Connected By A Fateful Encounter From The Past In “Now We Are Breaking Up”

SBS’s “Now We Are Breaking Up” shared a look at Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong from the past!

“Now We Are Breaking Up” is a realistic romance drama about love and breakups set against the backdrop of the fashion industry. Song Hye Kyo will star as Ha Young Eun, a fashion designer who is a firm realist, while Jang Ki Yong will star as Yoon Jae Guk, an intelligent freelance photographer who changes her mind about love.

Spoilers

The first episode of the drama began with Ha Young Eun and Yoon Jae Guk sharing a fateful night together. Ha Young Eun went to Hwang Chi Sook’s (Choi Hee Seo‘s) blind date in her stead and met Yoon Jae Guk, and the two became connected through a series of events. Although Yoon Jae Guk expressed interest in Ha Young Eun, she tried to keep her distance. Nevertheless, the two have already begun to experience changes in their feelings for each other.

In particular, Ha Young Eun and Yoon Jae Guk faced an unexpected turning point at the end of episode 2. Yoon Jae Guk asked Ha Young Eun, “You know Yoon Soo Wan?” mentioning his late older brother. Ha Young Eun replied, “I’m in the middle of breaking up with him.”

Even before their romance began, Ha Young Eun and Yoon Jae Guk have come across unexpected hurdles. The drama had revealed that the two had first met 10 years ago in Paris. At that time, Ha Young Eun had been studying abroad and living busily by looking after Hwang Chi Sook. However, she was comforted by a photograph she bought for 20 euros (approximately $23) taken by an unknown photographer. That photographer had been Yoon Jae Guk.

Spoiler

Song-Hye-Kyo-.jpg

Spoiler

Jang-Ki-Yong1.jpg

Having been connected by fate, Ha Youg Eun and Yoon Jae Guk’s reunion in the present time feels even more meaningful. Viewers are looking forward to finding out how their relationship will progress in the future.

“Now We Are Breaking Up” airs every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m. KST.

• Like 3