[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

11 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Thank you guys for your posts. I can't wait to watch the 1. episode when my kids will sleep later :love:

I don't really care about rating! I'm just happy to see SHK again :heart3:

Me too! I’m just happy to see her in another drama. I want to own all of those clothes she wore. OMG

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, annypooh said:

I tried to learn and still can’t speak so I have no room to criticize them. They did better than I would. Hehehe. As for the ratings, to be honest, when I heard about the plot, I was not that excited but I’ll watch it because of SHK. So I can see why if the rating is not double digits starting out. However, it’s only 1st episode. It may increase after. Let’s have faith!!! :)

I am not criticize them, I am proud of them, especially by knowing how hard it is, like for us Korean. It is already hard to learn a language, so them learning it in few weeks is impressive. I learnt English for years at School, I could only spoke it, when I study in US and work in Canada on the West Coast.

I do think the story is good, after it is a Melodrama, I do prefer this drama over One The Woman for exemple. After, it will all depends on people.

• Like 4

@Pitchoum oh you are from French?I don't know anything about the language so I just thought that it said like that :sweat_smile: about rating, its common thing for korean drama nowadays, to have single digit rating although they air it in public tv..so I don't pay much attention to it, especially its only first episode..just wanna enjoy it to the fullest..like SHK said that she's not regret anything to choose this project, n PD Lee also said that he never thought about rating whatsoever,he just happy to produce drama like this..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Pitchoum said:

She is everything lol. I did not find her that cold, but really realist

Perhaps I worded it wrong. I meant to say I like her no-nonsense attitude, because she is not an heiress, unlike Director Hwang - who can mess up and have other people clean up after her. 

I do like her mature attitude, which is what draws me to this drama. It's nothing like teen drama issues, so I am curious how this will progress. 

17 minutes ago, sal2 said:

Is it only me feeling like they burst the air out of the balloon having them already been intimate before any romance progress. I hope they can make a natural progress for their romance though and do not rush it. 

For me it sounds realistic. Although, clearly there are seeds of intrigue between them already. I wasn't surprised that it was him she ended up with as the voice and accent hinted at that.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pitchoum said:

I am not criticize them, I am proud of them, especially by knowing how hard it is, like for us Korean. It is already hard to learn a language, so them learning it in few weeks is impressive. I learn English for years at School, I could only speak it, when I study in US and work in Canada on the West Coast.

I do think the story is good, after it is a Melodrama, I do prefer this drama over One The Woman for exemple. After, it will all depends on people.

So sorry. I didn’t mean to imply you were criticizing them. I meant to say I can’t say anything about the way they speak when I can’t speak myself. Didn’t mean to make you look negative. 
I’ve watched one the woman and gave up after 2 episodes. I didn’t feel it. My coworker loved WWW but I can’t get into it either, so yeah, it’s all depends on your reference. 

1 minute ago, agenth said:

Perhaps I worded it wrong. I meant to say I like her no-nonsense attitude, because she is not an heiress, unlike Director Hwang - who can mess up and have other people clean up after her. 

I do like her mature attitude, which is what draws me to this drama. It's nothing like teen drama issues, so I am curious how this will progress. 

Sorry I was not referring to you about her being clod, but it was in her description, she really look like a 38 years old woman, mature, etc. Not like Hwang Chi Sook who is immature, and think about men instead of work. I do think this friendship will blow up sometimes, because Ha Young Eun is always behind Chi Sook to clean her mess, and usualy at the end the friendship breaks.

2 minutes ago, annypooh said:

So sorry. I didn’t mean to imply you were criticizing them. I meant to say I can’t say anything about the way they speak when I can’t speak myself. Didn’t mean to make you look negative. 
I’ve watched one the woman and gave up after 2 episodes. I didn’t feel it. My coworker loved WWW but I can’t get into it either, so yeah, it’s all depends on your reference. 

It is fine, it is a misunderstanding lol, I did not think you make me look negative do not worry,

I did not even watchd, I saw video on Twitter and it did not make me want to watch. I just found it stupid.

Just now, annypooh said:

@Pitchoum lol. I saw reports that One The woman got high ratings so I got curious and gave it a try while waiting for this drama. Then I was like ok NEXT, after 2 episodes. 

I do not know what make Korean lovedrama like that. I saw a report that Drink Now, Work later is doing really good, especially in streaming. I watch the 2 ep and half, I stopped at the middle of the the episode 3. It is like Nevertheless, it is so empty and so out of reallity in term of drinking. They wouldhave already died. Now one can drink 30 bottle of alcohol in 1 night.

38 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

@Pitchoum oh you are from French?I don't know anything about the language so I just thought that it said like that :sweat_smile: about rating, its common thing for korean drama nowadays, to have single digit rating although they air it in public tv..so I don't pay much attention to it, especially its only first episode..just wanna enjoy it to the fullest..like SHK said that she's not regret anything to choose this project, n PD Lee also said that he never thought about rating whatsoever,he just happy to produce drama like this..

Yes I am French, and parisian (even if I do not live there anymore and I laugh so hard at JKY accent when he said to SHK "We could see each other again" it is the typical accent made in film by foreign people lol. Also, Parisian have really an ugly accent, I am happy to not have it lol

• LOL 2

Watching it again and I really like the fashion opening. Well done to who did the artwork and the backstage at k fashion week felt like a documentary. Nice touch. 

HYE walking in front of the display early in the morning. Felt like a Breakfast at Tiffany's nod minus the coffee & croissant. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ferily said:

So what exactly did the first episode have that made the drama be rated 19+ in Korea? :huh: Was there any steamy scenes?

It the love scene between Young Eun and Jae Gook and I do think the scene in the room with Chi Sook, her boyfriend naked, Young Eun and the other woman

Trailer with English sub

So not only Song Hye Kyo made her friends who works in the Fashion industry to participate  in the drama, but Jang Ki Yong too with his brother who is a fashion designer, seems he is a partner of the drama with his brand

• Thanks 1

I do not know if people are interested in this, but this seems to be Ha Young Eun Car, only one brand is making those rearview mirors

Spoiler

spacer.png

I do not see really the color and the form but it might be one of these car

Spoiler

audi-etron-2.jpg

spacer.png

1 hour ago, ferily said:

So what exactly did the first episode have that made the drama be rated 19+ in Korea? :huh: Was there any steamy scenes?

the introduction has a bed scene, albeit you barely see anything as it's all shadows and connotations, rather than a bed you see ;)

tv series bunny GIF by Zackary Rabbit

almost like this haha 

:Pandabulous:

• LOL 1