[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

On 11/6/2021 at 1:34 AM, africandramalover said:

Based on the fact that MISTY by the same Writernim was rated 19 for the first 4 episodes for steamy scenes, I dare say the 19+ rating is because of steamy scenes, and I think the main characters had a one night stand in Busan. As alluded to in teaser 3, Young Eun doesn't "remember" and Jae Guk cannot forget. But then again, I could be wrong.

:shaq:

tihihihi!

That wasn't too steamy for a 19+ rating, but I liked it!!

Overall, I enjoyed the first episode. Fast paced because the fashion industry life is fast, but I can live with the go-go-go pacing for now. They need to go back to Seoul and slow down the pace...

I realized they prolly chose JKY & SHK for their ties to the fashion industry... It would be easier for them to relate to the story.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, tlireal said:

@Pitchoum It's a Hyundai. You can see it from the scene with Fotoshooting.

Oh Ok i did not watched before posting it . I thought only Audi did this. I finished the episode and the car look like a car from the futur lol. First time I see a car like that. Thank you for correcting me.

• Like 3

I liked the vibe of Episode 1, and plenty of story happened to keep it engaging. I like that the FL is more serious and brisk and that the ML is the one who's more intrigued at first.

Hearing Jang Ki Yong get called "Cookie" over and over was a bit strange, though. He does not seem like a "Cookie" to me :wacko:

I'm newer to kdrama-land, but I've never seen so many non-Asians in a kdrama before :lol:.

@africandramalover When she was running around doing damage control and coaxing Chi Sook to go down for her dinner reservation, Young Eun reminded me so much of Oh Hye Won from Secret Love Affair!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Hearing Jang Ki Yong get called "Cookie" over and over was a bit strange, though. He does not seem like a "Cookie" to me :wacko:

I think they call him "Cookie" because of his name "Guk" in korean, which will be spoken als "Kook"/"Cook".

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, tlireal said:

I think they call him "Cookie" because of his name "Guk" in korean, which will be spoken als "Kook"/"Cook".

Ooh, that makes sense then. It just seemed so bizarre to call this grown man such a childlike, more "delicate" term of endearment. :lol:

Gomawo!

• LOL 1

Not bad for first episode,well like I care about it..I'm to invest about the drama, especially YE n JG beautiful ONS,hahahaha..I feel giddy for some reason n smiling all the way even after the drama over :cutekitty:

N for me YE car a little bit 'weird' in design department?hahaha..or it just me..its like electric car..the handle of the car like Tesla..

Oh,May I wish to have a proper 19+ scene in the future episode for our YE n JG that full of warmth n love..

• Like 2

I don't know if u guys watch korean variety shows,but the first scene when they have fashion show,when the model run around in the back stage,I think I've seen the back ground before in varshow called 'Boss in the mirror' so basically the show invited so called boss of various field n taped them how were they as boss in their working time,how they handle their jobs n how their relationship with their subordinate..its quite entertaining..

So,in one episode they invited CEO of modelling agency called esteem n in one of epi they cover about one of their job to cover all fashion show,n the back drop of their show its very similar one with what they used before..

• Like 6

4 hours ago, daisyflowers said:

Ratings: 

Isn’t it too low for non-cable TV? Was not expecting to be this low if not double digits.  I wonder if it is because of fashion bg and melodrama theme. 

Hope the rating pick up. Since it is Kyo drama after divorce, I want it to do well. Rating is good for Advertisement deals and publicity. 

So far I am loving the drama. Their visuals are no joke :loveu:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 2

I think its not low..if u really watch korean dramas from time to time,u will know that ratings for public tv is single digit, is a common for quite long..so I never expected that it will be soaring in double digit rating in first episode..so no bother,for me overall its a great drama in my heart.. oh,I hope we don't have to brought anything about her been divorced..so lets just hype about her work in this thread.. :partyblob:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@africandramalover When she was running around doing damage control and coaxing Chi Sook to go down for her dinner reservation, Young Eun reminded me so much of Oh Hye Won from Secret Love Affair!

Absolutely!! Rich spoiled girl who's been given a company to run by daddy. Only difference with the rich girl in SLA is that Chi Sook still has her passport and Young Eun isn't "buying chocolate" aka laundering money.

That friendship is about to crash and burn with all the picking after she has to do and CEO dad will probably give Young Eun the company to run.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1