[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest mei_yee_chan

hey hey

im a fan of full house, i've been wondering whether anyone here in this thread has the episode of this series? i wish tht thos ppls who has them can upload it to this forum so tht i can dl them n watch it? hope to get some replies.. Thanks! :)

Man! I've been typing this out so much. Why don't you people check the Drama Links for Download thread first? <_<

Anyways, you can find the episodes in that thread, 1st page (look for post # 18 - somewhere at the bottom quarter of the page). If you want those with Chinese subtitles, they're on Page 2 (no idea which post, they're ed2k:// links).

Like 25Kid said, you can get them at d-addicts.

Or if you want to download via clubbox, they're at http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama (raw vids + subs).

There you go. Happy downloading! ^_^

hi! i'm kinda new to the thread but i have been a fullhouser for life. and to prove to you how much i love this drama, i made an MV of it.

here's the link

FH MV

Music: Growing Old with You

File Size: 17mb

let me know if you like it.

alecs, that MV was very good! perfect editing and the clips flow well with the song. great job ^^

Here is a link for ppl who wants 2 c..Full HOuse Ng's (others)

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1B6OPOD...OG3AA0IMRQ0MSL6

I found it really funny!!

Ave fun!

thanks a lot ^^ never seen these NGs before >.<

More Korean words that sounds like Chinese/Mandarin/Hokkien/Cantonese.

Bang - room

Daepangdum - idiot

Sheegan - time

Numbers 6-9

Lihuen - divorce

Well, sorry for any mistyping for Korean words. Just the way I interpret them. I'm a choryu dakk. Whatever that means. I think it's chicken bird or something.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Me three!

I couldn't understand a word they were saying.

LOL!! ME four!! ..I cnt understand wot they're saying but still funny (especially wen KSS tried 2 do his dat thing from his Korean version poer rangers)LMAO!!:D...BUt SHK wasn't there!!

ANyone upload the translation for HApi 2geder eps?

Shinebi I really lyk ur wallie!!WOah!!! amazin! :o

Guest smurfalone

Man! I've been typing this out so much. Why don't you people check the Drama Links for Download thread first? <_<

Anyways, you can find the episodes in that thread, 1st page (look for post # 18 - somewhere at the bottom quarter of the page). If you want those with Chinese subtitles, they're on Page 2 (no idea which post, they're ed2k:// links).

Like 25Kid said, you can get them at d-addicts.

Or if you want to download via clubbox, they're at http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama (raw vids + subs).

There you go. Happy downloading! ^_^

Is is alright to download from the Soompi "DRAMA LINKS FOR DOWNLOAD"..i mean is it risky ? will be caught for piracy since it is free download ? THANKS for answering.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Is is alright to download from the Soompi "DRAMA LINKS FOR DOWNLOAD"..i mean is it risky ? will be caught for piracy since it is free download ? THANKS for answering.

Hmm....I guess it's ok since there's a thread there.

I doubt you'll be caught unless you'd like to tell the whole wide world you're downloading these kind of things. ^_^

Well, we've been telling it out over here right? Don't worry about it. Do whatever that you please. I think the only thing you can't do, or that it's illegal would be to download, burn it and then SELL IT.

Gom semariga han jibe isseo

appa gom, omma gom, egi gom

appa gom eun doongdoong hae

omma gom eun narsshin hae

agi gom en ai gwiyeowo

eusseuk eusseuk jarhanda...

Guest kimchibabygurl

Gom semariga han jibe isseo

appa gom, omma gom, egi gom

appa gom eun doongdoong hae

omma gom eun narsshin hae

agi gom en ai gwiyeowo

eusseuk eusseuk jarhanda...

haha, thanks, but i already have the romanised version. but i have mangaged to find the one written in hangul.

곰 세마리

곰세마리가 한 집에 있어

아빠 곰 엄마 곰 얘기 곰

아빠 곰은 뚱뚱해 엄마 곰은 날씬해

얘기 곰은 너무 귀여워

으쓱으쓱 잘한다

You know Hangul? Is it easy to learn?

Another interesting tidbit, Episode 13 after the 'Spartan' like training, when Ji-Eun is typing at her computer table. Young-Jae came and disturb her, I think I see a Full House-fan trying to get himself filmed in the show at the bottom right corner, near her hair.

Maybe someone can do a screen cap of it.

Guest kimchibabygurl

Another interesting tidbit, Episode 13 after the 'Spartan' like training, when Ji-Eun is typing at her computer table. Young-Jae came and disturb her, I think I see a Full House-fan trying to get himself filmed in the show at the bottom right corner, near her hair.

are you refering to me? if you are, i don't know hangul. but i am trying to learn by myself. though i've not started yet. want to find a good note book. every language has their difficulty.. but i am sure is is easier then chinese. (:

are you refering to me? if you are, i don't know hangul. but i am trying to learn by myself. though i've not started yet. want to find a good note book. every language has their difficulty.. but i am sure is is easier then chinese. (:

hanguo is actually similar to chungguko (chinese language) - it works similar to hanyu pinyin. ;)

Guest kimchibabygurl

hanguo is actually similar to chungguko (chinese language) - it works similar to hanyu pinyin. ;)

hm.. hangul more of like "alphabets joining up together in my opinion... chinese characters only have strokes that join up together. you like have to memorise the characters...sometimes, similar sounding words may have some similarities between them... sometimes, a character can like have more than three different was of pronouncing it. bla bla bla. but once you learn, you'll pick up. chinese characters are interesting but difficult at the same time. (:

Chinese is of no problem to me since I can read, write and speak it fluently. But once you know Chinese, there are certain words as I've pointed out in an earlier post, which sounds the same and most probably have the same meaning as well.

Hangul works like hanyu pinyin? That makes it so much easier. I mean since I was brought up with hanyu pinyin. Any good sites out there?

Guest PuccaGirl_64

LOL!! yea..sumone was there but he went away quickly.coz he realized they're actually filming!!

:D

Guest kimchibabygurl

Chinese is of no problem to me since I can read, write and speak it fluently. But once you know Chinese, there are certain words as I've pointed out in an earlier post, which sounds the same and most probably have the same meaning as well.

i agree (: and it is interesting to find words having same pronouncation, meaning as chinese characters or chinese dialets as compared to korean. it sorts of makes learning easier i think. motivates us to learn.

Guest Breakers

yea... and sometimes i find some of the korean words sound like some other dialects... it's amazing how similar the pronounciation can be!

and erm.. could anyone upload the subtitles for the video of Rain & Song Hye Kyo at the 2004 KBS Award? cos i've missed the last 2 rounds unfortunately... Thanks in advance! :)