[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

• LovelyBirdAndYoo changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤ ⭐MC in <AvaDream> 1st broadcast Oct 3rd 2022⭐ ⭐upcoming drama February 2023 <Bora Deborah : Serious About Dating>⭐
On 11/14/2022 at 3:44 PM, vengeance said:

We cut persimmons  to eat and came to play but it was the most Yoo In-na

Inna unnie does not seem to age at all. Even if she masked up her whole body, she still exudes that pretty elegance! :transforms: Can't wait to watch her in Bora Deborah. Celebrity Touch Your Heart GIF by Eccho Rights  I also hope we'll get to see more of her before this year ends. She's so easy to miss. :heart:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 11/18/2022 at 1:55 AM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Yess me tooo. Hope her new drama will come early than expected, may be this January will be a best new year gift for us^^

yeah, excited to see her once again in her new korean drama. I hope the story of it is nice and will become another hit drama of her.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I just learned that Inna unnie dreamt of becoming a rock star! You can read it in this article:

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/yoo-in-na-facts-a882-20211229-lfrm

I'm wondering if we'll be able to see her for Christmas season. Her drama will air next year and it's still too far for me. :unsure:
She appears every Monday on AVA dream but still, I can't get enough of her. :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 11/25/2022 at 2:13 AM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Someone spotted Yoo Inna and Yoon Hyunmin filming Bora Deborah. She looks so cute in this dress

can't wait to see this new drama!!!!!!! 

You can find more detail from amazingyooinna instagram^^

Yes, it looks like Inna unnie is busy filming. I hope she doesn't get sick. :dorakiss:

Let's wait patiently for Bora Deborah. Inna unnie is working hard to give us a good show. 

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

On 11/27/2022 at 1:08 AM, earthnymph said:

Yes, it looks like Inna unnie is busy filming. I hope she doesn't get sick.

Let's wait patiently for Bora Deborah. Inna unnie is working hard to give us a good show.

I hope Yoo In-na and all of the casts of Bora Deborah will promote more about their drama like they will have many tv guestings, magazine covers, and more because Yoo In-na doesn't have any social media accounts to be followed by her fans and promote her upcoming drama. Still I am not hoping that Inna will going to make her own official instagram, twitter and other sms accounts.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@channel_ENA  twitter official account update

Coming Soon! Bora, Deborah

starring Yoo In-na, Yoon Hyun-min and Joo Sang-wook.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Yes, we are all patiently waiting for Yoo In-na's new kdrama coming soon next first half of 2023. Will In-na going to have new magazine photoshoot or guesting to promote her drama with the other casts? 

e777f173ee3b204c60de0e1d5b7d249b.jpg

Yoo In-na

photo ctto:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2