[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

11 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

I guess only 8 or 7 days are left for filming of bora Deborah to end. I am not sure but I guess they are doing this countdown thing on their stories. 

OH, that's a good news!  THANK you. Please tell us any information or anything you get to know about BORA DEBORAH and our dear INNA.

Now it's Lunar New Year in Korea, is it a korean free day?  do you think she take home or she went home yesterday?  

"Touch Your Heart" Premiere Anniversary coming soon:heart2:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Do anyone know exactly how many coffee trucks yoo in na has received for boradeborah? 

I know abt -

2 send by IU

1 by touch your heart fam

1 by hong Kong fans

Any else?

That all i also know from SNS too. May be less than others but they were from her best friends and her fans, she must be glad very much:love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 1/26/2023 at 2:33 AM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

So inna unnie still working while the weather in SK is very cold, hope she won't get a cold and keep healthy until she finish filming

I hope they will increase the number of episodes of her drama so we can see more of YIN because we miss her acting.

• Like 2

I also wanted that...but I guess writer is not that experienced to write full fledged drama yet bec her last drama also had 10 or 12 ep of just 30 mins ...and maybe they thought story will be overstretched so they completed it in 14 eps. Hope yoo in na completes the shooting nicely and pick her next project soon ( hoping a diff genre ) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1