[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

And Yoo Inna's birthday is coming !! Prepare your birthday greetings for her... Hope she can have an official IG account so her fans could greet her on that special day but she prefer not to have one.

Yoo Inna's birthday : June 5, 1982

f3a90126dfde1d5a94000b16b12431ca82ab24ce

Yoo Inna

photos ctto:

On Monday, let's all greet Inna a happy happy birthday. Wish that she will enjoy her special day!

fc1dc77d7a2e3f9459ce8d98f864e9eb38c683ef

Yoo Inna

yoo-in-na-photo-shoot-for-marie-claire-m

Yoo Inna

• Blob 4

The casts of Bora! Deborah

Yoo Inna, Yoon Hyunmin, Joo Sangwook and Hwang Chansung.

Beware of being immersed! Who's going out with whom? Listen to the lyrics and rect with Bora! Deborah.

Questions & Interviews : Forget about the poster! How much do actors know their roles in Bora! Deborah

Full OST : Bora! Deborah / True To Love

• Like 3

@Kdramabae she looks thinner now than in Snowdrop. I read in Rakuten Viki Actor's Profile that her weight is just 44 kilograms. I don't know if it is updated but it's too light for her height of 5'4".  But she looks happy nowadays. Let's hope she is healthy. I wish to see her make more projects that she'd be proud of.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

In Na has lost so much weight in recent months ..although in variety show they said that she is healthy and all but still it's concerning 

13 hours ago, earthnymph said:

she looks thinner now than in Snowdrop. I read in Rakuten Viki Actor's Profile that her weight is just 44 kilograms. I don't know if it is updated but it's too light for her height of 5'4".  But she looks happy nowadays. Let's hope she is healthy. I wish to see her make more projects that she'd be proud of.

I also noticed that she is very skinny and I got worried. She has a nice shaped body, but now she was not the same, always beautiful, but maybe too thin for her height and age. Her weight 44k is  low and maybe now it is even less.
But It is true that she looks energetic and happy, let's hope she takes good care of herself and stays healthy.
Actresses and actors are always pressured to keep their youthful appearance at all costs and to be very skinny, there shouldn't be that pressure.      

Now I'm waiting for the news about her next project and already missing her.:heart:   :heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I know bora Deborah has just ended but I am missing her so much...last month's were so great ..everyday we had something or other to look forward to ! Specially that week in which yoo inna participated in omniscient viewing...if not a drama but she can go to diff variety shows as guest...want to see her in 2 days 1 night, happy together and others ! Please something to wait for 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Here is the interview with Yoo inNa and Yoo Hyun Min from YT ,  :heart:

SINGLES KOREA 싱글즈 매거     :transforms:  The Q, what is important to dating,Strategy vs Authenticity: 

InNas  answer (and YHM too)  was strategy, BUT InNa said:  'to have Sincerity it's necessary an Strategy, so both are important in dating.'

*And in Relationship:  She prefers a comfortable dating like friends.

It seems to me (just my personal opinion) her choice is similar BORAs who finally wanted an 'open dating/relationship' without  expectations bcs everything changes all the time.'  A kind of  "let's be happy while we can". That can be good choice, but I'm not so sure such an open relationship could become a family, my experience tell it doesn't. The years can go by and last a long time, but nothing  finally materializes.

I hope she can be happy and maybe have her own family. :heart::sweet:

Spoiler

On 6/10/2023 at 3:27 AM, Kdramabae said:

Here is old yoo inna clip..who used to like coming out in variety shows

Yeah, I don't know if she doesn't want  to be a part of these shows or she's not invited or it's something  YG should organizes for her. ?   Idk.  pity that she doesn't communicate with the viewers, the public, never.  :cries:        :heart:

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I think so she has made up her mind to not do shows with weekly appearance..she only do shows in which she is the main cast ...her recent appearance is also the work of ENA i believe...that chanel might be small but bec of that we got so much yoo inna content...award ceremony, promotions,magazine cover and variety show..all this she skipped in her past dramas 

Still hope she will do these variety shows more...her inland response to omniscient interfering view was overwhelming and people liked her so much!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Screenshot-2023-06-13-19-57-51-1.png

Yoo Inna

photo ctto:

Oh! Maybe I got what Yoo Inna's fan wanted to say about his/her tweet below:

" Yoo Inna went into hibernation again".

ctto:

Meaning:  " Hibernation " is a state of minimal activity and metabolic depression undergone by some animal or species.

I think she/ he was thinking that YIN will going to take a long break again after appearing in Bora Deborah / True To Love.

Wishing YIN will do another project again this year.

• Like 2