[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Maybe she has nothing new to tell yet.

Maybe she took a couple of weeks to rest, like holidays in a place with nature

If she only has spend time with her friends private, there is not so much to tell either...  LET US HOPE  WE GET NEWS SOON, but I don't think she is depresed or something like that, not at all and she loves the sun and friends, we know that. :love::blush:  :allgoodlol:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

YG Stage released new behind the scenes of inna's cf, ArcadiaM and D+Cell350TRA

you guys please go to its post both on instagram and naver post, like and comments.

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=36303509&memberNo=33889228&navigationType=push

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvKiCAjxWVG/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

• Love 1

Guys I think Yoo inna Fandom is dying...I mean even amazingyooinna took break..we all are not active on this forum...there are hardly any people of Twitter and I personally is very tired of being in it...we just go months without any update of her and yg never even eng sub her bare minimum content...it's not like I no longer love her but I am just tired....she knows her recent works were not received well in korea and even after snowdrop controversial she did nothing...she just grounded herself... She is a very big star who will always be remembered but she should understand this that if she will not be active..people will forget abt her. Yoo inna for me is not just a fav kdrama actress but she my most fav artist. It's like she has given up on her career and just doing everything for the sake of it.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Kdramabae said:

Guys I think Yoo inna Fandom is dying...I mean even amazingyooinna took break..we all are not active on this forum...there are hardly any people of Twitter and I personally is very tired of being in it...we just go months without any update of her and yg never even eng sub her bare minimum content...it's not like I no longer love her but I am just tired....she knows her recent works were not received well in korea and even after snowdrop controversial she did nothing...she just grounded herself... She is a very big star who will always be remembered but she should understand this that if she will not be active..people will forget abt her. Yoo inna for me is not just a fav kdrama actress but she my most fav artist. It's like she has given up on her career and just doing everything for the sake of it.

I must admit that I feel a little tired too. Agree with you, we are a few people who are active in twt or IG and nobody to share opinions or get info from. 

All people here knows that I am , sorry, I WAS Pichi fan too. Well I'm almost in shock now due LDW's words about love and dating in TV. I almost sure that they had some kind of rship., so I wonder how InNa must feel now, I could be totally wrong but I think she maybe has been trist or feeling bad with all that talk about Ldws co-stars and his way "taking care" of them.

Idk, but I feel really bad for Yin in this moment, it breaks my heart.