[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

I am a pichi fan too...but I don't care much abt what pdw said cause I kinda always knew that they are not dating....I am just worried for inna bec I believe she doesn't consider her a celebrity! her self esteem so low ....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

NEWS FROM YOO INNA!!:allgoodlol:    :transforms:     :heart: 

Audio drama “One drop a day”

KBS COOL FM Every night  24:00

Sept. 4th (Monday) - Sept. 8th (Friday)

[Starring] Yoo In Na,

Chu, Go Young Bae, Yoon Ji Sung

[Supporting actors] Cho Jung, Lee Hyun Woo,Park Myung Soo, Lee Eun Ji, Hwang Jung Min,Yoon Jung Soo,Nam Chan Hee

cr. this photo, Japan FAN , twt

more inf:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/215/0001122328

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

• 2 weeks later...

Big Question:  Is she alive???

After True To Love , several months ago she almost disappeared.

Could she being sick, depression ?? 

as far I can see there are no more than 2- 3 people that  constantly publish about her. ( IG and TWT.) News or SM, don't even name her...     What do you think?

:criesariver:    :cold_sweat:

• Sad 1

⚠️ I rarely go to this forum, but I like coming here to see the thoughts of some yin fans and I feel sad and irritated by comments assuming that InNa is depressed, that she has no self-esteem, demanding an active presence from her.
Whenever I see these types of comments I ask myself “Are they really Yoo InNa’s supporters?” When did we see her being present on social media? Anyone who arrived yesterday or today knows what it is like, there's no point in insisting that it be the way we want it to be.

I personally like her for who she is, I know that this is her discreet way of being and I support her, I actually think it's much better because she doesn't see certain bad comments about her person. I think comments about her being sick, depressed, having no self-esteem disrespect and belittle her. If you really like YIN you will accept that she won't always show up because she has always been like that, you will continue to support her, instead of making horrible comments about her health.

BLAST FROM THE PAST: Most Iconic 2nd Generation Kpop Songs / Videos

RXrf.gif

Walk down the memory lane and vote for your favorite 2nd generation kpop songs. Or be curious and learn what set the Hallyu wave in serious motion 15 years ago. :kiss_wink:

Your Event Organizers

• 2 weeks later...