[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Yoo In Na And Yoon Hyun Min Have A Suspicious Secret Meeting In “True To Love”

20230510121549_True-to-love-900%C3%97600

May 10, 2023

ENA’s “True to Love” has unveiled new stills of Yoo In Na and Yoon Hyun Min!

“True to Love” is a romantic comedy about the unlikely love story between Deborah, a dating coach who believes that you need to approach romance strategically (played by Yoo In Na), and Lee Soo Hyuk, a publishing executive who thinks romance is all about sincerity (Yoon Hyun Min).

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk reached a turning point in their relationship while working on their book project. Deborah’s first plan was to rewrite the pages of her humiliating breakup in order to change Noh Joo Wan’s (2PM’s Chansung) last impression of her. Later, she and Lee Soo Hyuk shared an unexpected kiss at the end of the episode that has viewers anticipating their explosive romance.

In the released stills, Deborah and Soo Hyuk have a strange tension in their eyes as they stand facing each other with a bookshelf in between them, as if they were having a secret meeting. Between the suspicious meeting and the fact that Deborah has her face covered with a hat and mask, the photos pique curiosity about the second plan of their relationship book project.

True-to-Love-1.jpg

Yoo-In-Na-1.jpeg

The next episode of “True to Love” airs on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1586272wpp/yoo-in-na-and-yoon-hyun-min-have-a-suspicious-secret-meeting-in-true-to-love

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

No, How can you not fall in love with the rooster's eyes...
I am already in love
Don't forget to watch Bora Deborah / True To Love broadcast every Wed-Thurs 9pm KST on ENA Channel and for International fans please subscribed to Amazon Prime Video!!

IMG-20230518-184514.jpg

Yoo Inna and Yoon Hyunmin as Bora and Suhyuk

IMG-20230518-184508.jpg

IMG-20230518-184511.jpg

photos ctto:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

YG Stage Naver Post released new still cuts of Yoo INna in 'Bora! Deborah'

she so adorable, shines. I really love this sets very much. 

:love::heartxoxo::heart:

You can go to YG's Post, like and comment on her post

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=35957798&memberNo=33889228

or go to YG's Instagram and show her how much we love and support her. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsY3tvFx0Cp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Episode 13 PREVIEW

Bora! Deborah / True To Love

Next week we will see the final 2 episodes of Yoo Inna and Yoon Hyunmin's current romance comedy drama series Bora! Deborah / True To Love. I like how the relationship of Bora and Suhyuk grows in every episode. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I absolutely loved Episode 12 of Bora Deborah! Can't wait for Ep13. :issohappy:

26.gif?type=w1200

Everything is finally falling into place. I hope the ex bf's re-appearance will push Soo Hyuk to act on his feelings for Bora. :wub:

12.gif?type=w1200

Inna is looking soooo fine. She's getting prettier by the day. I hope she gets more exposure and endorsements. 

spacer.png

Spoiler

10.jpg?type=w1200

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Bora Deborah / True To Love starring Yoo Inna, Yoon Hyunmin, Joo Sangwook and Hwang Changsung..

Look! Only 2 episodes left until Bora Deborah ends, right?
I'm not ready to let it go. What will happen to Bora, Suhyuk and Juwan? How can I wait until tonight?

ENA Original < Bora Deborah >
Broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9PM.
Guide to ENA Channel number
Genie TV number 1 / skylife number 1 / Btv number 40 / U + tv 72 / LG Hello vision 45 / Helllive number 58 / CMB 37 / Btv Alton number 57 / HCN 996 number

Don't forget to watch Bora Deborah / True To Love broadcast every Wed-Thurs 9pm KST on ENA Channel  and for International fans please subscribed to Amazon Prime Video!!

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1