[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Yoo In Na Is A Talented Dating Coach Who Keeps Failing In Her Own Relationships In New Rom-Com Drama

Yoo In Na Is A Talented Dating Coach Who Keeps Failing In Her Own Relationships In New Rom-Com Drama

ENA’s upcoming drama “Bo Ra! Deborah” (literal title) has unveiled new posters featuring Yoo In Na!

“Bo Ra! Deborah” is a rom-com that follows the romance story of the greatest dating coach Deborah and the nonchalant Soo Hyuk (Yoon Hyun Min) who struggles with love. The drama will be helmed by director Lee Tae Gon of “Mad for Each Other,” “Diary of a Prosecutor,” and “Hello, My Twenties” Seasons 1 and 2 and penned by scriptwriter Ah Kyung who wrote “Mad for Each Other.”“ “Bo Ra! Deborah” also stars Joo Sang Wook, 2PM’s Chansung, and Girl’s Day’s Sojin, and more.

Yoo In Na will transform into the greatest dating coach Deborah, a dating influencer who is witty and honest. She is even a star author who has a best selling novel on romantic relationships. However, despite being sincere about dating, she has no foresight when it comes to her own relationships and gets backstabbed instead.

In the newly released posters, Deborah graces the covers of magazines as she is a famous influencer. However, the contrasting concepts of the two magazine cover photos stimulate viewers’ curiosity. In the first image, Deborah captivates with her lovely and bright smile on top of her confident appearance.

deborah.jpeg

Unlike the previous photo, the poster below features Deborah in tears. Her face stained with tears and mascara as well as a broken glass and rain icons on the bottom right give hint at the upheaval that she will face in her love life. In particular, the text that is written in reverse from the previous poster, “LOSER? or LOVER!” makes viewers look forward to the bittersweet romance of dating coach Deborah.

deborah_2.jpeg

“Bo Ra! Deborah” is set to premiere on April 12 at 9:00 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1570925wpp/yoo-in-na-is-a-talented-dating-coach-who-keeps-failing-in-her-own-relationships-in-new-rom-com-drama

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

EVENT: In a drama slump? Like sparkly tracksuits? Want to watch a classic "Cinderella" drama? Welcome to the Secret Garden group re-watch

Like Binnie, you could say "why not?

531e515993972e2a49ee7079dd1d698a.gif

You will find the re-watch thread here:

Your Event Organizers

Bora! Deborah character photo released.

Deborah- Korea's top love coach, romance columnist and author of best selling romance books. Many people receive positive responses with firm love relationship.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I can't wait to see Bora Deborah! I noticed that Inna unnie has a lot of advertisement by ENA and she also appeared more frequently in magazines due to her new advertisement with Didier dubot. I hope she gets more screen time because she deserves it. Her beauty and elegance capture many hearts. :please:
spacer.pngspacer.png

On 3/8/2023 at 12:23 AM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Inna's fan so busy this month and go on^^

I hope we get busier by April. Haha! I commend ENA in being very pro-active in their advertisements. They have dominated the subway. Way to go! ♥

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

21 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

This marie claire photo shoot is so serene and fresh .

Yes! She's aging backwards. With her looks and figure now, she can easily be mistaken as a teenager. :transforms:

I remember her saying in an interview that she wants to act as an eomma for her next projects, but with her youthful looks, she can still nail a teen rom-com protagonist role. :winkx:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yoo In-na for Marie Claire Korea

watch here:

View article here

https://www.marieclairekorea.com/?s=Didier+Dubot+Marie+Claire

Didier Dubot Yoo In-na pictorial

BLOOM

It resembles the gentle swaying energy of spring.

About the delicate beauty that Didier Dubot an Yoo In-na developed together.

mck-63f84e7f078c3.jpg

Yoo In-na

mck-63f84e63a228f.jpg

Yoo In-na

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Fixing a broken relationship!
With Deborah, a dating coach who says dating requires strategy
Soo Yoon, a publisher who says dating is sincerity
An over-involved romance that begins by making a love letter together.
ENA < See! Deborah>
Premiere Wednesday April 12th at 9pm
spacer.png
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

ENA is doing a good job. Look how pretty YIN unnie is. :highonflowers:

From elegant charisma to a confident professional look!
Actress Yoo Inna who transformed into Deborah of Wannabee 'Love Influencer' revealed.
ENA < See! Deborah>
Premiere Wednesday April 12th at 9pm

spacer.png
336688510_1811616909222717_2395189118019
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

[ ENA.D ] Deborah's Counceling .....My insides are all cool.

ENA's new Wednesday - Thursday drama Behol! Deborah

First broadcast on Wednesday, April 12th at 9

Yoo In-na is a famous dating expert who can't seem to find love in new Rom-Com

• Like 3

Adorable Yoo In Na, how not to love her?  :lol:   she is an amazing actress, no other actor could give such fantastic performances like her.  Although I can't understand what she says  :love:     "BORA DEBORAH" APRIL 12!

:hwaiting:         FIGHTING!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Lunitaaa said:

Adorable Yoo In Na, how not to love her?  :lol:   she is an amazing actress, no other actor could give such fantastic performances like her.

She's really good in acting drunk. I remember her cute drunk scene in My Secret Hotel and of course, the drunk hurling to the ground and drunk confession scenes in Touch Your Heart. She's really good at it. :hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1