Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

@grapefruit7 I really love your editing and your signature gif too! Thanks for always giving us updates. Can't wait to see her new variety show... we're getting closer to it by the day. :issohappy:

While we await for it and hoping for news of her new drama, let's enjoy this very beautiful fan edit made to look like a love story kdrama... :heart1:

There's a news about this variety show's season 2... I wonder if the duo will do it again but I hope JBA would join them this time as part of the main cast. :please:

While this video is a compilation of her beautiful photos... :bashful:

videos ctto

Netflix upcoming variety show New World's Official teaser with Eng Sub... So excited!!! :hwaiting:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, Beycuteful said:

@grapefruit7 I really love your editing and your signature gif too! Thanks for always giving us updates. Can't wait to see her new variety show... we're getting closer to it by the day. :issohappy:

--- AWWS THANK YOU FOR APPREACIATING AND SUPPORTING, NOT ONLY ME, BUT MANY OF BOAH'S GLOBAL FANS! I AM REALLY HONORED AND TOUCHED :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

AS FOR MY SIGNATURE GIF, I HAVENT CREATED FOR GHJ.. BUT WILL DO VERY SOON TO COMPLETE IT :blush:

There's a news about this variety show's season 2... I wonder if the duo will do it again but I hope JBA would join them this time as part of the main cast. :please:

--- YEAH, LETS HOPE FOR MORE GOOD NEWS

Netflix upcoming variety show New World's Official teaser with Eng Sub... So excited!!! :hwaiting:

--- I AM SUPER LOVING IT! THANK YOU FOR SHARING

• Blob 1

• Beycuteful changed the title to Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 -Netflix variety show "New World" premieres on November 20 with Exo's Kai, Lee Seung Gi, Kim Hee Chul, Eun Ji Won and Park Na Rae

2021092701001732300114911.jpg

[Official] Netflix 'New World' to be released on November 20...

Starring Lee Seung-gi, Eun Ji-won, Kim Hee-cheol, Jo Bo-ah, Park Na-rae and Kai

[Sports Chosun Reporter Lee Seung-mi]

'New World' is a new concept virtual simulation entertainment that tells the story of unpredictable events, survival missions, confrontations, and reversals that occur in the world anyone dreams of, a utopia. Six entertainers are invited to a virtual world where everyone can enjoy the life they have dreamed of to their heart's content. It is expected to be a new entertainment.

'New World' is Lee Seung-gi, an all-around entertainer who won the Male Entertainment Award in the TV category at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards and mastered acting, singing, and performing arts. Hee-chul Kim, a powerful and all-round chemist who continues to work hard as he continues to be the MC of entertainment programs such as Eun Ji-won, an entertainment cheat loved by viewers, and 'Knowing Bros' and 'Steel Troop', Jo Bo-ah, the bright and healthy energy and the center of the members, who showed a charming performance in the drama 'Tale of the Nine Tailed', met with viewers around the world by appearing in Netflix's 'Park Na-rae's Agricultural Alert' and was a successful entertainer after winning the 2019 MBC Entertainment Awards. Na-rae Park, who has been walking the path of the entertainment industry, and Kai of EXO, a heart stealer who showed off his sense of entertainment by appearing in [Knowing Bros] beyond the position of a popular idol in the music industry. The multi-talented jewels of the entertainment world gather in one place to present a fresh combination that has not been seen anywhere else. It is also noteworthy that the unadorned appearance of the six members in the new world, where everything you want is equipped, and unexpected incidents and accidents that appear every day is revealed as it is.

Producer Hyo-jin Cho and writer Park Hyun-sook, who made the variety 'Running Man' that made a mark on Korean entertainment, and Sangsang, a veteran entertainment production company, will take charge of the production, and will present fresh entertainment to viewers around the world once again. Only through Netflix, it meets viewers from over 190 countries around the world.

이승미 기자 smlee0326@sportschosun.com

• Insightful 1

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

Kim Heechul said, "Just by looking at the video, you can confirm that it is an all-time scale and casting that you have never seen in variety shows."

He also explained, “It is a utopia where anything can be accomplished and an entertainment that depicts various episodes that take place while performing exciting missions in a virtual world.” “It was a series of absurd and interesting situations.”

6570db13bf2675ab291eeb1d15435d54c93d7d12

http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=288575

• Like 1

[RT]

11 hrs ago, i posted here about TOTNT and its impending anniversary

but then news about its prequel, comes out in twitter few hours thereafter LOL

I was shocked honestly, but what made me more speechless is that Boah decided not to join the series!

its not easy to understand the reason behind, but maybe, just like how she might feel about The Office Blind Date, it could be same way this time too

Oh well, whatever she choose, i will support her 100 percent :approves:

Hopefully the Gumihos will not bother Nam Jiah anymore hahaha

Spoiler

Nonetheless, advance happy anniversary TOTNT!

• Like 1

read full article here : 

http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=289326

( Headline, auto-translated by Google ) 

[S Note] 'Gumiho' Romance → Fantasy? The reason why netizens continued to speak

some excerpt from the article

On the 27th, a media reported that tvN's 'Gumiho' has decided to produce season 2 and season 3 side by side. However, the report said, "Jo Bo-ah decided not to do a follow-up season together, and the production team started casting a new female lead." He added, "Excluding Jo Bo-ah, Lee Dong-wook, Kim Beom, and Joo-yeon are scheduled to appear after their previous work, and the broadcast is scheduled for the first half of next year."

-----

I like how this article was fully written and how it seems to me knetizens are more mature in taking this news!

Spoiler

i really cannot say, i was totally okay when i heard the news for the first time. It was mixed of emotions for me.  IMO, it has good & bad side.

Anyway, Boah is someone i respect so much and therefore accept whatever her decision, not only about TOTNT, but for every Project she choose to appear.

Aja! choboahglobalfans :heart:

I trust that uri Bbo consider the best interest for all! 

Keep shining & smiling, our heart shall be warm then 

• Love 1

When i started to stan Boah as an actress, i tried to watch all her previous drama (as normal fans would usually do). 

At that time, I also think she was very lucky to get to work with people whom may already be successful then, but more so over now.  Just to act with them, whether as supporting or main, is quite an achievement in Korean film industry IMHO:heart1:

Here are some of the celebrities, which I personally like, and were once co-stars of Boah, that i am proud of :-

Shut Up flower Boy Band (2012)

• Lee Min-ki

• L

• MA Dong-seok

Idle Mermaid (2014)

• Song Jae-rim

• Nam Joo-hyuk

Missing Noir M (2015)

• Kim Kang-woo

Love Cells 2 (2015)

Kim Yoo-jung

Sweet Stranger and Me (2016)

Soo Ae

• Woo Do-hwan

Temperature of Love (2017)

Seo Hyun-jin

My Strange Hero (2018)

• Yoo Seung-ho

• Kwak Dong-yeon

Forest (2020)

• Park Hae-jin

Tale of the Nine Tailed (2020)

• Lee Dong-wook

• Kim Bum

She also did a film opposite veteran actor Jang Hyuk in 2014 called "Innocent Thing".

Of course, there are still lots of Korean celebrities i hope Boah will work with someday.. So please Keyeast, i am waiting for you to make it happen :highonflowers:

Spoiler

could u do it soon or else , my patience is ticking:evillaugh:

IG story update of Boah's Agency :thumbsup:

spacer.png

Trans by Google Apps

Spoiler

53b4a2032b7bb12b8f67c6cdd14be177417aaf80

full video :- 

Spoiler

What is Korea Sale Festa?

KOREA Sale FESTA is a shopping week in the Republic of Korea in which major Korean distribution, manufacturing, and service companies participate. During November, a variety discount events and promotions will take place in diverse channels – online shopping malls, duty-free shops, department stores, convenience stores, supermarkets, and traditional markets. Even without visiting Korea, you will have the chance to buy K-beauty and K-fashion products that are popular among global communities at reasonable prices through online shopping malls participating in the KOREA Sale FESTA.

source: 

https://vkc.or.kr/en/main-project/korea-sale-festa/

( SC only )

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 11:55 PM, grapefruit7 said:

Here are some of the celebrities, which I personally like, and were once co-stars of Boah, that i am proud of :-

Shut Up flower Boy Band (2012)

• Lee Min-ki

• L

• MA Dong-seok

Idle Mermaid (2014)

• Song Jae-rim

• Nam Joo-hyuk

Missing Noir M (2015)

• Kim Kang-woo

Love Cells 2 (2015)

Kim Yoo-jung

Sweet Stranger and Me (2016)

Soo Ae

• Woo Do-hwan

Temperature of Love (2017)

Seo Hyun-jin

My Strange Hero (2018)

• Yoo Seung-ho

• Kwak Dong-yeon

Forest (2020)

• Park Hae-jin

Tale of the Nine Tailed (2020)

• Lee Dong-wook

• Kim Bum

She also did a film opposite veteran actor Jang Hyuk in 2014 called "Innocent Thing".

Of course, there are still lots of Korean celebrities i hope Boah will work with someday.. So please Keyeast, i am waiting for you to make it happen :highonflowers:

:approves:

And to add to your list are:

-with Former S.E.S. member Eugene in All About My Mom (2015). They're still close too that JBA even left a comment on her ig post about Penthouse drama.

-with Former Fin.K.L. member Seung Yuri who has become her bff after working in Monster (2016)

-with Veteran actress Chae Sira in Goodbye to Goodbye (2018)

-with famous chef Baek Jongwon in BJW's Alley Restaurant (2017-2019)

-co-hosted with famous Trot Singer Lim Youngwoong in Grand Trot Awards (2020)

- co-hosted with Kim Heechul and Shin Dongyup in 29th Hi-1 Seoul Music Awards in (2020)

- co-hosted with Jun Hyunmoo in 2019 Seoul International Drama Awards and 2018 SBS Gayo Daejeon

- co-hosted with Shinee Minho in MBC Korean Music Wave (2018)

- co-hosted with Kim Woobin in 2013 M Countdown

I wish to see her in a sageuk drama in a strong-willed character. She looks great in hanbok...

a095004e397485ff6f68c0a5aade2aaede521742

2654309b2ddbaa4752f3b65899a0d54dd4f393b8

b92254d2ab832ed32925780f3266478d040e08c0

Spoiler

8b06f76c1752af88420341f58d578e40ebea4a07

7ac5b63002ad6028b05d131e6e1474c4223bf286

a9bc28eed5dc863adf9246b67c204f8676c41026

c885db44ecb2a000d63f7ca6134337f708f90074

https://aer-in-wanderland.tumblr.com/

• Love 1
  • Blob 1