[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

Congratulations! Esther Yu and Dylan Wang!

AAAABcYYS6Yxg98aWjP6QPK7ae7aTGJLbpuU48qj

" Love Between Fairy And Devil " was one of summer's biggest Chinese hits starring Esther Yu Shuxin and Dylan Wang Hedi to top idol ranks. The drama achieved high ratings during the same summer slot.

love-between-fairy-and-devil-2022.gif?w=

love-between-fairy-and-devil-dylan-wang-

photos ctto:

• Like 2

The costume's color combination of white and gold for Xiao Lanhua and Black and gold for Supreme Moon Dongfang Qingcang is very good plus their very good onscreen chemistry added to an amazing poster for this successful chinese fantasy romance drama series starring Esther Yu and Dylan Wang.

9iigsYwHsBlU1As6ChDHHTJmVKd.jpg

Esther Yu  and  Dylan Wang

photo ctto:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

IMG-20230212-104728.jpg

Esther Yu 

also known as Yu Shu Xin

I love Esther Yu's bubbly, cheerful and kind personality fit for the role of Orchid ( Xiao Lanhua ) in Love Between Fairy And Devil ). She's a very talented actress that's why her numbers of followers were incresing.

IMG-20230212-104707.jpg

Esther Yu

We also noticed the increased number of followers of Esther and Dylan's tandem because of their great portrayal and amazing onscreen chemistry in the chinese fantasy romance drama " Love Between Fairy And Devil ".

yYqwGhhvPods74CONPiwau7CXYr.jpg

Little Orchid / Xiao Lanhua and Supreme Moon, Dongfang Qingcang

photos ctto:

• Like 2

received-5862886607137975.jpg

Xiao Lanhua

After watching Esther Yu Shu Xin, in the hit fantasy romance chinese drama " Love Between Fairy And Devil as a pure, innocent and kind hearted fairy as Xiao Lanhua she become more and more famous and now I'm loving watching her in all her previous dramas and I find her a very talented drama actress.

received-950073172685027.jpg

Orchid

I already finished watching her in

" My Amazing Boyfriend 2

" Find Yourself "

" I've Fallen For You

" A  Romance of the Little Forest "

spacer.png

photos ctto:

On 12/3/2022 at 2:35 PM, Wuzetian said:

So how is this red power connected to Hellfire? Still searching for an answer...

Maybe we can get the answer in Season 2? Is it possible to have part 2 of LBFAD ?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, vengeance said:

" My Amazing Boyfriend 2"

" Find Yourself "

" I've Fallen For You"

" A  Romance of the Little Forest "

Maybe we can get the answer in Season 2? Is it possible to have part 2 of LBFAD ?

I've seen none of her dramas...Just not my type of genre...

Well on his red power is questionable...Not sure if it is ever mentioned in the novel or being explained...Maybe it's just me that is curious and being particular about every single detail that must be closed or linked...Coz logic to me is very important...

8 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

That's our Esther...

Yes! That's the personality trait of Esther Yu that everyone admires about her. She's  very hardworking and proffesional actress and put all her efforts in all her works. She really deserved all the praises and achievements she's receiving right now.

received-735572451215423.jpg

received-1223500641707955.jpg

received-1874209682971625.jpg

Esther Yu as Xiao Lanhua in chinese romance fantasy drama Love Between Fairy And Devil.  It's the best drama I've watch in 2022 and you wouldn't regret trying to watch it and I highly recommend it to watch!

photos ctto:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@vengeance Think you would do this...

I would love to do that but I'm satisfied already seeing them in my cp home and lock screen or as a profile photo. Also, I'm enjoying all of the behind the scenes photos and videos of the casts of Love Between Fairy And Devil circulating in the internet and social medias. They always bring positive and good vibes even in off camera.

224f42c7acecfcdb48e24434df1d9e73.jpg

38389fa40ce6a3090e4388f52ab9f046.jpg

0b6a07f5203ea5d75385ae5d3ad51c5b.jpg

photos ctto:

• Like 1