[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

17 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

But it was such a slow burn in romance! Logical though for the character development...I pretty like the way they portray handling of office politics and crisis. Good examples in real life...

Exactly my thoughts). It feels very real, down-to-earth.

12 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Oh really? My first time seeing him... From which drama did you like him?

Spoiler

Lost Love In Times was the first drama I've noticed how unique his talant is. He can behave as a sweet spoiled cat and go into crazy devil mood in a second, and look natural  in the process. Only he can deliver this quality of softness-sharpness/madness combination. 

In addition, he is a very sweet person in real life.

• Like 2

@leo2020 I dont watch many dramas in a year only very good ones recommended by Avenue X. So I dont know a lot of actors/actresses out there. Then you must have watched Dream of Splendour. Heard he's a villain there too. Did his character die?

Brilliant performance here...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

I dont watch many dramas in a year only very good ones recommended by Avenue X. So I dont know a lot of actors/actresses out there. Then you must have watched Dream of Splendour. Heard he's a villain there too. Did his character die?

Spoiler

In general I try to follow dramas' announcements and decide if the plot is interesting from my point of view. That's the main point when I start following the production. There is a number of actors I love to watch. Some of them are not that popular or/and usually get lead roles in big products, but for me it doesn't matter. 

I watch Avenue X from time to time, but mostly for drama news. I mostly watch Marcus Sim, bcs he is IMO more open-minded/neutral and personally engaged with his audience.

Re XHQ's character in Dream of Splendour- his character is stripped of his position and arrested for further investigation and punishment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Brilliant performance here...

I felt so sad for him in this scene.

He was like a child who didn't know how to control his emotions.

Technically, he was a child when he lost those emotions so he never got to learn to feel.

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@ElleSor Have you finished reading the novel? I got some questions to ask...Lol...

I haven't progressed much with reading it.

I keep on going back to watch the drama. 

Hahaha!!

• Blob 1

@ElleSor I must say Didi is commendable for his performance despite not having any professional acting training. These days seems like a trend to be a star without background just by participating reality shows? Zhang Ling He is a physicist or astronomist. I don't remember if he has any acting background too. But happy for them to find success in this field. 

Our Dixin couple... @julaihobbies

The video narration is loosely translated as when you like someone, no matter how many people are around you, you will only see this person and no one else. Didi waiting for her.

CTO 

• Like 1

At this scene, Dong Fang Qing Cang had so much tears running down...Just thinking if it was eye drops...Lol...

CTO

There are many new watchers of CLJ and reading their tweets are just so funny right now...Have anyone of you converted a friend or family member to watch?