[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

35 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

As for WHD's family restaurant...I love the standee!

I wish I could visit one day. 

Ya that would be cool! Didi must be a good cook since he helps out in the kitchen when he's not acting...

Dixin gravity is strong...

CTO

• Like 1

OMG...The CLJ production just rendered me speechless...Listen to time stamp 23:02 Episode 7...Let's watch all over again to discover more hidden gems!

1EenTF.WhatsApp-Image-2022-09-29-at-12-3

Credit to Lan Lan Subs Youtube Channel

Seriously I love this channel being the only one that is feeding us with precious BGMs' from CLJ...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Ya that would be cool! Didi must be a good cook since he helps out in the kitchen when he's not acting...

Dixin gravity is strong...

CTO

Yes why he always like closer to her, I saw many his clips with another girls, he doing like that.. he make my delulu high..  He look like near her.. 

I saw a clip at youtube said that DD like girl older than her 3 yo and have same zodiac I wondering when he said that, maybe when he still at prosess of CLJ ? Bcoz he can said precisely his criteria for a gf same with XX... You know what I mean right :) 

• Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

OMG...The CLJ production just rendered me speechless...Listen to time stamp 23:02 Episode 7...Let's watch all over again to discover more hidden gems!

Credit to Lan Lan Subs Youtube Channel

Seriously I love this channel being the only one that is feeding us with precious BGMs' from CLJ...

Arrrgghhh!!!

Why make my heart beat fast again????

I am melting with sweetness!!! 

I love how everything makes so much sense when viewed individually and as a whole.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

54 minutes ago, julaihobbies said:

Yes why he always like closer to her, I saw many his clips with another girls, he doing like that.. he make my delulu high..  He look like near her.. 

I saw a clip at youtube said that DD like girl older than her 3 yo and have same zodiac I wondering when he said that, maybe when he still at prosess of CLJ ? Bcoz he can said precisely his criteria for a gf same with XX... You know what I mean right :) 

Oh yes I saw that interview...I feel they have that special connection together...See if their relationship will come true like CLJ changing destiny for each other...

:fullofhearts:

35 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

Arrrgghhh!!!

Why make my heart beat fast again????

I am melting with sweetness!!! 

I love how everything makes so much sense when viewed individually and as a whole.

There's no way we can ever let go CLJ in this lifetime...Lol!

Our Dong Fang Qing Cang cut out...Hahaha...

CTO

• Like 1