[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

Does anyone remember this scene where they were practising their qin? Dong Fang Qing Cang intentionally scratched on his fingers the qin strings to see if Chang Heng/Xiao Rui cares for him like how he did when he applied medicinal ointment on his fingers during the cuju game. Our baby does care about the bromance relationship in the mortal realm! Look how disappointed he is! 

76f0b083936d537afb343087ca40c01253c21f8d

CTO

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Does anyone remember this scene where they were practising their qin? Dong Fang Qing Cang intentionally scratched on his fingers the qin strings to see if Chang Heng/Xiao Rui cares for him like how he did when he applied medicinal ointment on his fingers during the cuju game. Our baby does care about the bromance relationship in the mortal realm! Look how disappointed he is! 

I loved that scene). And  I think he was clearly intentionally trying to annoy CH with those awful sounds)))

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

52 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

Yay!

Dare I hope to see cameos of our Moon Supreme and Goddess?

This drama has ruined for others.

I am not watching anything exciting at the moment.

Huhuhuhu!!

Hoping they will reprise their roles...Like to imagine like a Marvel Universe of characters...I have watched Rational Life by Qin Lan and Didi. And now back to 3rd rewatch of CLJ hoping to pick up more hidden gems...

@leo2020 He annoys Chang Heng mainly to get his attention! Btw I finished Rational Life. I find that in the drama, our Didi is like Xiao Lan Hua who likes to pout his lips! While Qin Lan is like Dong Fang Qing Cang who was described as having thorns keeping people away from her. Interesting...But it was such a slow burn in romance! Logical though for the character development...I pretty like the way they portray handling of office politics and crisis. Good examples in real life...

Dong Fang Qing Cang = King Kong? Really? Episode 2 

1bno1J.WhatsApp-Image-2022-09-30-at-21-0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWRsfBgr0Vemol4hWYPPI ???

When Chidi sacrificed herself, the burst of red rays somehow reminded me of Dark Phoenix aka Jean Grey of X-Men...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSQnNjV-iALKqnADA2tie

CTO

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Interesting but a long read though...

ENG TRANS] #GuoXiaoting & #XuHaiqiao's Grazia interview

Thanks for this). They look very sweet together). I'm his dedicated follower for a number of years, very happy to see him in a good drama like this one. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, leo2020 said:

Thanks for this). They look very sweet together). I'm his dedicated follower for a number of years, very happy to see him in a good drama like this one. 

Oh really? My first time seeing him... From which drama did you like him? 

Compilation of BTS...

CTO

• Love 1

2 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Hi guys, I finished this drama right before my trip and lost hours of sleep 

What was this thing I heard about bonus episodes? 

How was your trip? The 2 bonus episodes is only 5 minutes altogether! More of less like a summary...

My Heart Curse...

CTO 

• Love 1