[drama 2005/6] How Are You God/ Hello God 안녕하세요 하느&

Guest psycho2005

Guest - s O y u N -

this is a beautiful drama!!! i love yoo gun!! omgggggggg

u kno what? kim ok bin looks like eugene and sometimes she looks like hwang in young and she kinda reminded me of lee seung ki too loll

HowAreYouGodEp.jpg

-xONE-

holler~ i own the 5th page~ ;)

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sparklinghugs

omg, i just watched both episodes, so freaken good (i know i'm late but hey awesome!!) lol sorrie, u guys still need interpretting some scenes? cause i can interpret them for u if u need them, just tell me exactly which scene ^^

omg, i just watched both episodes, so freaken good (i know i'm late but hey awesome!!) lol sorrie, u guys still need interpretting some scenes? cause i can interpret them for u if u need them, just tell me exactly which scene ^^

oh thank you sparklinghugs for offering...let me go rewatch the 2 epis again and see which scenes I'd like to completely understand =)

Taking a peek..

Is it good?? Armani.. shirley??

I'll let both of you watch first.. then let me know.. hehehe..

this way I could save time.. and if it's good then only I dwnlod..

Gud idea huh..

I trust your taste...!!

ah~ bambina .actually i just completed getting dl of the two esp .so i have yet to watch ~~ ..~^^ .but the plot seem to be calling out to me to watch this ~ ^^ .. and now since there are more in this thread who is soo willing to help to translate so i think i can try the unsubbed version ~

there is going to be a chinese subtitled version but i not sure with that team of subbers how normally they come out with the subtitles ~~ because this the first time i am seeing their work .~ but apparently they been around for a while ..i will update if the subtitles come out

there's so much naivety because of his disability that one can't help but feel a little terrified how he can so easily get hurt by the cruel world outside..

soulamte ~~ you making him sounds soooo vulnerable to me ......... :tears:

thanks everyone for translating and providing the information

ah~ bambina .actually i just completed getting dl of the two esp .so i have yet to watch ~~ ..~^^ .but the plot seem to be calling out to me to watch this ~ ^^ .. and now since there are more in this thread who is soo willing to help to translate so i think i can try the unsubbed version ~

there is going to be a chinese subtitled version but i not sure with that team of subbers how normally they come out with the subtitles ~~ because this the first time i am seeing their work .~ but apparently they been around for a while ..i will update if the subtitles come out

soulamte ~~ you making him sounds soooo vulnerable to me ......... :tears:

thanks everyone for translating and providing the information

aw soulmate.... i know u're most probably gonna go all sentimental when u watch this...

keke...

i typed a whole lot of crap just now and it just got deleted accidentaly..

8.jpg

6.jpg

004.jpg

source: empas

Guest cococrust

apparently, i think MISSNN is the group thats going to sub this drama. From past experiences with their releases (they did love need miracle and tears of diamond), they are not particularly fast with their releases. Hopefully they have improved from then. I still wish either HJRX, YYCAF or TSXZ is going to pick this up as they really produce quality releases thus far.

sparklinghugs, for episode 1, can you interpret the following scenes:

1. the conversation b/w Eun Hye and Dong Jae when she was hiding from the police in the hospital [in that room which was to have held Dong Jae's welcoming party]

2. the breakfast conversation scene the morning Eun Hye catches Haru in her bed.

3. the conversation starting from the point Dong Jae speaks to Haru till after I guess Haru comes to Eun Hye's defense. It would be cool if you can include what was said b/w Haru and Eun Hye at the end of the episode as well.

oh yes, I was looking up on the actor who lives at the house--the one that doesn't seem to speak, and it looks like he's part of the group/band Cool

Guest snam124

this drama sounds very different and promising! i'm downloading the first 2 episodes from creidesca's clubbox at the moment! i'll try to help out as well and hope to join in the thread soon :)

this drama sounds very different and promising! i'm downloading the first 2 episodes from creidesca's clubbox at the moment! i'll try to help out as well and hope to join in the thread soon :)

please do snam124 and thank you! So far, this isn't a drama that should be missed/passed over =)

wave wave to sara .. i'm checking this out too since i heard it's good.. so glad u're my watching buddy again :lol: !!!!

only saw ep 1 but i like this show a lot. kim ohk bin turns out to be a good actress. i'm really interested in her character right now; same thing with everyone else and haru.

sparklinghugs, for episode 1, can you interpret the following scenes:

1. the conversation b/w Eun Hye and Dong Jae when she was hiding from the police in the hospital [in that room which was to have held Dong Jae's welcoming party]

ok, hopefully sparklinghugs replies later in full but i'll just give a brief sketch:

they small talk mostly about why eh thinks being a doctor would suck, and i believe she finds out that dj is a doctor and new in town, the one for whom the welcoming party was set up; dj asks eh what she is (muh haneun poon ee seh yo?). more small talk, he's guessing what she might be. dj asks have you comitted a crime? why are you behaving like you did? eh: i havne't done such a thing. dj: that makes me more curious. what are you really? she lies "i'm a teacher"; (the other eun hye, the lady kim ohk bin sits next to in the bus, is a teacher.) she gives details; at the end, she asks dj why he's so interested. she asks if interested in her. she says: you're not my style/type. "wait a minute. we've met before, haven't we? no way, you're not a detective, are you?...who are you?"

2. the breakfast conversation scene the morning Eun Hye catches Haru in her bed.

the family is asking eh to be understanding. eh is saying she'll be leaving.

haru says: no, don't go.

he basically explains why he did what he did. "wae nah myun... wah nah myun.. i wanted to see you. when i look at eh teacher, you make me miss my mother... i don't have a mother anymore, but i missed her... you reminded me of her. i won't do it again, i apologize. please don't go..."

grandpa: as long as you say you won't do it again, it's ok, haru. this time around eh can understand. it's getting late. let's eat.

3. the conversation starting from the point Dong Jae speaks to Haru till after I guess Haru comes to Eun Hye's defense. It would be cool if you can include what was said b/w Haru and Eun Hye at the end of the episode as well.

dj: hello, i'm

haru: i can't talk to strangers, not even if you buy me delicious foods. soo jung told me that.

dj: you may not know now, but you will eventually... because, i'm going to make you a smart man.

dj starts asking haru how long he's been where he is, his birthdate (haru is 27?), and other background details, telephone number, how haru injured himself riding a bike "i don't ride bikes anymore.. honest!" etc..)

then dj goes into family background. he says "you don't have family" but then haru says "but you're wrong. i do have family" he then names the people he lives with, including eun hye and says "they're all family"

dj: but your mother and father.. they say you don't have parents.

haru: but i do have a father. name: mister lee mal bohk, another name han gak soo. they said he was my uncle but he's really my father.... soo jung told me that.

eh comes in: what did you just say? han gak soo is your father?

haru: yes..

eh: you bastard, why are you now saying this? why now? where is he? where is your father?

dj rebukes her: aren't you supposed to be a special schools teacher? this person, don't you know he's incapable of lying and decieving?? ( says other things, my korean sucks at this point)

dj asks haru: are you ok?

haru: why are you yelling at eh teacher? it's because of you that she was angry.

haru: and from now on don't talk to me again. i'm angry too.

outside with eh and haru:

eh: hey. where are you going? i asked where are you going?

haru: looking for you.

eh: come here, come here

haru: well i'm here

eh: did you get hurt?

haru: it didn't hurt

eh: would you get hurt [..something something ]your head is like concrete.

haru: my head wins against gourds (those big halved seed shells ?)

eh: oh how great that your head wins agains gourds.

haru: yes

eh: you. from now, if something is up, be sure to tell me about it. if han gok soo contacts you or comes to see you or anything, tell me first. got it?

eh: since i'm your [] you have to do what i say from now. if not, then i'm really going to...

haru: you're going to leave?

eh: what?

haru: well, you see my mother just hwok! up and left. i couldn't do as she told and follow her orders and she left. are you going to leave too?

eh: are you crazy? i'm your [], didn't i say. till i meet han gok soo, i'm leaving nowhere. got it?

haru: really? seriously?

eh: i'm not leaving. even if i die 10 times, i'm not leaving. not even if i die, not till i find my money. so from now on, you better listen to me, ok?

(haru hugs her..)

btw, the lady in the bus with her has is also named eun hye. and while on the bus she was blathering about how it must be more than a coicidence that they're both from the same town, with the same name, going to the same destination...

only saw ep 1 but i like this show a lot. kim ohk bin turns out to be a good actress. i'm really interested in her character right now; same thing with everyone else and haru.

ok, hopefully sparklinghugs replies later in full but i'll just give a brief sketch:

thank you for the explanations.. you rock!!!

wave wave to shirley.. i see u ;) oh my.. i'm pretty happy to watch this serie cuz i know exactly which guy I will root for from the start ( i don't have to go thru the harships like i did with other dramas when the second lead is as adorable).. in this drama.. i love haru the moment i saw him kinda walking his bike.. oh my!!!

aw soulmate.... i know u're most probably gonna go all sentimental when u watch this

this haru ..remind me abit of how marathon cho won is .but not entirely the same .i think~~ wait wait for me . to catch up

wow thanks for this ~~ make me ready to go into my esp 1 today ~^^

wave wave to shirley.. i see u oh my.. i'm pretty happy to watch this serie cuz i know exactly which guy I will root for from the start ( i don't have to go thru the harships like i did with other dramas when the second lead is as adorable).. in this drama.. i love haru the moment i saw him kinda walking his bike.. oh my!!!

:) ~~ mily2 also watching this ~~ ^^actuallly i am looking for a slightly different type of drama from the usual love triangle ~^^ so we wont need to worry about who to choose ~~ ^^ ..ahhh ...u make me really anxious now to start ~ and see how sweet haru is ~

I think I already know the outcome of this drama just based on the title and the condition of the lead actor ;)

TIM! interesting you should mention that ... because while watching the drama i keep trying to link the stories to God's involvement somehow.... which makes it all the more interesting for me to watch...

so far the way i'm watching this drama, i sense more that this is a journey of Eun Hye and God more than its about Ha Ru and God.. because the start of this drama portrays Eun Hye as a sinner... and somehow after her escape with death, her life is starting to turn and churning her into a better person.. the people she encounters, and the time she encounters them, seem like a divine arrangement...

but i realise that its also about Ha Ru's journey as the opening of the show always start with Ha Ru's narrations of how he got his name.. :/ and at the start of the show.. the words "ahn young ha se yo ha ne nim" seems like its written by a child...

and wow, a lot of great people are watching the show :rolleyes: thanks to those who are willing to help and translate the scenes for us..

this haru ..remind me abit of how marathon cho won is .but not entirely the same .i think~~ wait wait for me . to catch up

definitely reminds me of cho won, but cho won was an autistic child, meaning he has trouble learning things, and has really short attention span.... Ha Ru is a different case.. he just have a lower IQ than normal people.. in a way he's very very childlike..

Thank noodz! I'll be back later in the day w/ questions for ep 2.

Oh yes, has anyone read Flowers for Algernon, from which this drama was inspired from? I knew I should have read this when I was back in elementary school, guess it's time for me to go to the local library and check it out.

Guest titicaca28

this drama is quite good! different from the usual triangle love affair, revenge and such...

many thanks to the team who post the links and translation...

Thank noodz! I'll be back later in the day w/ questions for ep 2.

Oh yes, has anyone read Flowers for Algernon, from which this drama was inspired from? I knew I should have read this when I was back in elementary school, guess it's time for me to go to the local library and check it out.

I read the Short Story in High School. It is good. You can see the movie version of the story called "Charly". Here is a link to the DVD on Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002KPHW...&s=dvd&v=glance

Archived