[drama 2005/6] How Are You God/ Hello God 안녕하세요 하느&

Guest psycho2005

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the 1st episode.. I don't understand korean so I don't know what they were talking about, but it's such a cute show!! How can u not love Yoo Geon's character??? Hahaha! Aaaah so cute!!

It's so good they took attention to detail...when he tells the tires of his bike to stop turning and those rubber duckies!

It was even better that not a lot of ppl knew about this drama for us to be able to watch it w/o that much buffering as well!

I have just fallen in love w/ this drama after completing the 1st ep several min ago! I'll be providing the LQ as well as HQ for this drama when it's available =)

And it's so cool seeing several cast members from Resurrection in here as well: Gido (Haeun's boss), Gido's wife, Officer Jang, and of course Eunha's father! Should I write a summary? Or leave you guys to make your own decision after watching the ep yourself?

It's so good they took attention to detail...when he tells the tires of his bike to stop turning and those rubber duckies!

It was even better that not a lot of ppl knew about this drama for us to be able to watch it w/o that much buffering as well!

I have just fallen in love w/ this drama after completing the 1st ep several min ago! I'll be providing the LQ as well as HQ for this drama when it's available =)

And it's so cool seeing several cast members from Resurrection in here as well: Gido (Haeun's boss), Gido's wife, Officer Jang, and of course Eunha's father! Should I write a summary? Or leave you guys to make your own decision after watching the ep yourself?

Wow thanks for being so helpful!! I'm so totally in love with the show... Yeah maybe you can write a summary coz it would be a big help to non-korean speakers who don't really know what they're talking about..

Hehe.. It was great watching the streaming without a hell of a buffering! Phew...

you all make me feel like watching it now. but is there any subbing team? i dont think so? :)

There's no subbing team yet.. I'm waiting for the subs too coz i don't speak korean.. You should try watching the show.. It's cute as hell! c'')

Wow thanks for being so helpful!! I'm so totally in love with the show... Yeah maybe you can write a summary coz it would be a big help to non-korean speakers who don't really know what they're talking about..

Hehe.. It was great watching the streaming without a hell of a buffering! Phew...

Well, I'll be writing a summary based on what I think was said--remember I don't know Korean either =P

Guest annababy

so...i've just finished watching the first episode and i must say

i liked it very much :DB)

well first of all the acting is good, by both kim ok bin and yoo geon and they both are so attractive! :)

i don't like the other male lead though...

the storyline so far is so unique, its not the typical story, it has some NEW twists!!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOO GEON BECOMES NORMAL, well if that happens...

but yeah can't wait to see how this drama is gonna go~ :w00t:

Guest lunagal

I'm liking this drama from watching ep1. It's got a fresh storyline, filled, with sweetness, laughter, tears, love and lessons to be learned.

The cast is varied and good, definitely has fantastic potential, from just watching ep1.

Hey does anyone know, did Kim Ok Bin grow up in another country? She has a strange accent....

Archived