[drama 2005/6] How Are You God/ Hello God 안녕하세요 하느&

Guest psycho2005

Guest lindter

does anyone know where to watch eng subbed of Hello God?

kbs world was showing this drama today!

really interesting! and Yoo Gun, omg hot plus cute!

try mysoju.com. it's there.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna ask bout the ending..

will eun hye be with haru or dong jae?

HOANG2000, please read page47. Eun hye ended up with Haru but sad to say Haru went back to his original mental state but inspite of this their love with each other did not change. A bittersweet ending which teaches everybody a lesson when it comes to "disability". I am fond of reading the ending because I am one of those who wanted to have a "live happily ever after" ending. I am rooting for Dong Jae to be with Eun Hye in the end, but I think Haru in his mental capacity needs Eun Hye more.

Guest teukiie

Hey everyone (: Singapore showed this show (At episode 15 tonight) & I LOVE IT

This show totally made me fall in love with Dongjae (: Hehe, omg.

TEUKIIE, You will love Dongjae more after watching succeeding episodes. He is very intelligent neuro doctor which thinks that he will succeed in making a mentally disorder person to an intelligent person. Actually he succeeded for a while that makes him more famous. Eventually he finally realized that he can not change the will of GOD. His childhood experience caused him to be a self centered person. Anyway, keep watching this very nice drama and happy viewing.

Guest teukiie

I finished this drama quite recently, & it is amazing, I swear. HAHA. Downloading the episodes to put into my iPod (:

I already cried when Dongjae told Eunhye (when she was sleeping in the shop they were having tea at), "i still cant let you go"

Hehe! Dongjae may seem evil at first, but he's actually very warm-hearted inside! im totally rewatching this (: at episode seven now!

btw, please go to Lee Jong Hyuk's thread to support him, his thread is kinda dead. (the link is in my sig ^^~)

I totally am in love with LJH now :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ohh I just finished this drama today..it was so beautiful! TT__TT lol I cried buckets full of tears...I wish more people would know about this drama...its so touching and really teaches you a lot life lessons, I loved it so much, its become my favorite now. Kim ok bin and Yoo gun are great actors...i hope they star in another drama again ^ ^;;

edit: ok everyone who has not watched it and are pondering whether or not to, neeeds to watch it!! lolll its sooo good, you'll love it, i promise ^ ^

Guest karz000

Lol, i gotta agree, i love this drama. Im not really into serious dramas but this one just captured me and i shed so much tears for this drama, this gotta be the drama where i really learned of a lot of life lessons, for me it was a life-altering drama indeed. you can't miss this drama.

• 1 year later...
Guest LanPhuong119

Hi everyone! i m searching for the name of the heart dance Haru made for Eun hye and if anyone have the full version of this dance plz share with me. Thanks alot :X :X

Archived