[drama 2005/6] How Are You God/ Hello God 안녕하세요 하느&

Guest psycho2005

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a heads up is that if C-subs are available, I have a friend who's willing to translate it to english.

and here's EP 02 on YSI:

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2XRU1M8BILEOQ1J8TJ0JN86IHS

Remember, this link should only be for those who are NOT able to use CB

and please you guys, let's come out of the woodworks and start discussing this wonderful drama!

just a heads up is that if C-subs are available, I have a friend who's willing to translate it to english.

and here's EP 02 on YSI:

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2XRU1M8BILEOQ1J8TJ0JN86IHS

Remember, this link should only be for those who are NOT able to use CB

and please you guys, let's come out of the woodworks and start discussing this wonderful drama!

Thanks so much!!! I missed episode 2 coz i was outside.. Oh my god she kissed the guy! So cute!! Hahahaha... Thanks for the YSI link.. I still don't get the story though.. lol.. waiting for subs..

It's so good they took attention to detail...when he tells the tires of his bike to stop turning and those rubber duckies!

It was even better that not a lot of ppl knew about this drama for us to be able to watch it w/o that much buffering as well!

I have just fallen in love w/ this drama after completing the 1st ep several min ago! I'll be providing the LQ as well as HQ for this drama when it's available =)

And it's so cool seeing several cast members from Resurrection in here as well: Gido (Haeun's boss), Gido's wife, Officer Jang, and of course Eunha's father! Should I write a summary? Or leave you guys to make your own decision after watching the ep yourself?

I just saw the first epi thanks to ur clubbox creidesca.. and congrats on ur CB turning Gold.. FINALLY~

I feel that this drama has a pretty strong script after witnessing the first epi.. acting by the lead is so far passable... kim ok bin is a good actress but i see room for improvement.. which i'm quite sure she is an actress that will grow more and more in the future... same goes with yoo geun... he too seems very promising... and it is evident that the two leads are trying to give their best in this drama.. but seems still fresh.. I hope that with the coming episodes they will both work and develop their screen presence in the process..

the thing that caught me with this drama is also the past cast of Bu Hwal .. they make this drama more exciting somehow... especially when i saw that detective guy in bu hwal.... wahhh... i like how his character is so different from bu hwal :)

i like the way the writer's are twisting the story with unexpected relationships.. like how that guy (gido in bu hwal) is actually the father of Haru, i like how Haru is attracted to Eun Hye because she reminds him of his mother... which i think is quite relatable.. i love the rubber duckies and those wind toys..

Someone mentioned about how this drama is showing some good values to learn.. the writers of this story really brings in a fresh script when showing a lead actress' character in the story is not exactly angelic material like we see in all the other kdramas.. but someone with evident flaws, who isn't our typical goody two shoes, and is encountering a life changing journey.. and somehow, it seems that fate is playing a part in making sure she walks in the right path.. no matter how she tries to escape, she seems face to face with a reality that she's heading for a different turn ever since that bus accident..very powerful theme indeed..

since dong jae is a neurosurgeon, will he try and find a cure for Haru in the future? I think that will make this drama a little too unrealistic if that happens.. which is what kdramas often opt to do for their happy ending.. :/

ah wells... i haven't watched ep 2 but from the looks of the caps it looks interesting ^_^

ah wells... i haven't watched ep 2 but from the looks of the caps it looks interesting ^_^

armanigurl, you GOTTA watch EP 2, so many plot twists are thrown at us, and after watching the 2nd ep, I'm really doubting Dong Jae's intentions, whether it was really in the best interest for Haru and then there was his manipulation of Haru's and Eun Hye's relationship. As I mentioned before, the final moments of ep 2 brought tears to me as the audience were left without a preview, wondering what the next episode would hold. I wonder if Yoo Geon has been getting anymore advice from UTW (since both are under SIM Entertainment).

Oh yes, can someone also explain the relationship to each other of the men in Haru's home?

i'm not that sure about the relationships of the men in the house but i think that old man is the principal of the school and the little girl Soo Jung is his grandaughter.. the men are probably workers in the school..

hehe.. yah, i'm going to watch ep 2 of Hello God soon :)

as for yoo geun, i like that he's not over doing his character, as most actors would have in displaying a character with IQ level of only 65. He plays his innocence of the character really well.. he must be a smart actor to ask advice from UTW :D

anyone who understands korean who happens to be watching this drama?

can you please explain to me the relationship b/w the doctor, Pil Goo and the hospital admin?

Pil Goo was a doctor in the past. Seven years ago he also wanted to attempt the same surgery Dong Jae wants to try on Ha Roo. But he failed and the patient died. So he is there to "hide" out. Dong Jae was actually one of his disciples for lack of a better term. But while Pil Goo gave up Dong Jae didn't and continued to find the perfect person for this surgery. Ha Roo is a perfect canidate. Since, he is healthy and strong. I guess they all worked together before. That's how they know each other.

The other man in the house. I'm not quite sure if he's mute or he chooses not to talk.

I really like this drama. Something new. There is still a love trianlge, but it isn't forced or too dramatic which I like.

OOHHHH~~~ i just finished the second epi.........

that last scene of Ha Ru by the car window..... did any one feel like they needed to stroke his face then? :blush: such a picture of innocence .... aigooo, making my heart melt like butter...

and that scene where Eun Hye tells Haru not to smile... so heartbreaking.... she tells him to stop smiling but he just could not... the way he kept smiling until he saw her crying... poor guy thinking that he made her cry ...

*i need to box dong jae* :tongue2: such a creep.... and so manipulative... :fury:

i think earlier on in the meeting a man said that the surgery is too dangerous... but i think dong jae doesn't care at all.... ahhhhhh!!!!

and now i also want to find out the relationship between pil goo and dong jae.... :/ someone please enlighten us...

i think i like how this drama is going... the story is so intense.... yet, there is such innocence in the characters... not only in Ha Ru's character, but also in Eun Hye's..... gah... makes me feel like crying now when i think about them.... :(

Pil Goo was a doctor in the past. Seven years ago he also wanted to attempt the same surgery Dong Jae wants to try on Ha Roo. But he failed and the patient died. So he is there to "hide" out. Dong Jae was actually one of his disciples for lack of a better term. But while Pil Goo gave up Dong Jae didn't and continued to find the perfect person for this surgery. Ha Roo is a perfect canidate. Since, he is healthy and strong. I guess they all worked together before. That's how they know each other.

The other man in the house. I'm not quite sure if he's mute or he chooses not to talk.

I really like this drama. Something new. There is still a love trianlge, but it isn't forced or too dramatic which I like.

oh u replied just at the same time i was posting... thanks for answering about Pil Goo ;)

thanks Simply suZ and armanigurl!

It makes so much sense now, especially as to how the hospital admin would also knew Pil Goo.

i think earlier on in the meeting a man said that the surgery is too dangerous... but i think dong jae doesn't care at all.... ahhhhhh!!!!

Yeup, I think he wants to prove that he could do it! I don't think he realized (if at all) that he had made a mistake until maybe when Eun Hye did not take that packet of money. Simply suZ, would you be able to explain that scene...I'd really like to know what was going on there as well. He knew Eun Hye could easily change Haru's mind...I mean how else would those 2 cops/detectives be there at the hospital?

Oh, yes another question, what question did Dong Jae pose to Haru at the large windmills?

i wish i can answer ur questions creidesca but i think others can provide a more accurate answer.. though i roughly guess what was said, i think i could mislead you with my poor language skills..

so anyway, since this thread is quite dead i thought of posting some pictures of the drama..

2006011010015479345_1.jpg

kim ok bin

1136964371_045001017_L.jpg

768.jpg

yoo geun.. at times he look too good i forget that he is disabled.. :blush:

1136837363_045003007_L.jpg

haru.jpg

00947541_2.jpg

200601110836461110_1.jpg

the whole crew

045001022_L.jpg

source: dcinside + empas

creidesca: I'm trying to remember that scene, since I watched it at the KBS site. I need to start downloading it. Anyway, in that scene Eun Hye goes there to confront him about using her just to get to Haru. Which of course he did. He doesn't deny it. He found out that she wasn't the teacher Eun Hye. Since, the real teacher Eun Hye woke up. Eun Hye was yelling at him, asking him how he can act like that (meaning looking at her a certain way, being lovely dovey...etc.) to her when he doesn't have feelings for her. I remember him saying that he would even go lower if he had to. Also she can't really do anything because he told her that he knew that she was a fake and also about her past. I guess he did some digging. Then he told her to take the money for her mom's surgery. Retorting "if that's even true". I believe that was the whole gist of it.

And at the windmill, Dong Jae was trying to manipulate Haru. He was telling him that Eun Hye likes smart men who can make lots of money. Then he tells him that he can help Haru become smart. That's why later on Haru goes to him to "become smarter". It was so sad. When he told Dong Jae "I know why she cries when I'm smiling. It's because I'm stupid (a babo)." I wanted to cry.

Hope I'm helping. :)

creidesca: I'm trying to remember that scene, since I watched it at the KBS site. I need to start downloading it. Anyway, in that scene Eun Hye goes there to confront him about using her just to get to Haru. Which of course he did. He doesn't deny it. He found out that she wasn't the teacher Eun Hye. Since, the real teacher Eun Hye woke up. Eun Hye was yelling at him, asking him how he can act like that (meaning looking at her a certain way, being lovely dovey...etc.) to her when he doesn't have feelings for her. I remember him saying that he would even go lower if he had to. Also she can't really do anything because he told her that he knew that she was a fake and also about her past. I guess he did some digging. Then he told her to take the money for her mom's surgery. Retorting "if that's even true". I believe that was the whole gist of it.

And at the windmill, Dong Jae was trying to manipulate Haru. He was telling him that Eun Hye likes smart men who can make lots of money. Then he tells him that he can help Haru become smart. That's why later on Haru goes to him to "become smarter". It was so sad. When he told Dong Jae "I know why she cries when I'm smiling. It's because I'm stupid (a babo)." I wanted to cry.

Hope I'm helping. :)

thanks so much Simply Suz! I can't believe the nerve of that Dong Jae! :angry:

Taking a peek..

Is it good?? Armani.. shirley??

I'll let both of you watch first.. then let me know.. hehehe..

this way I could save time.. and if it's good then only I dwnlod..

Gud idea huh..

I trust your taste...!!

It is good!! I like I like!! Hahahaha... It's a lovely story and the guy is so cute.. ;)

i wish i can answer ur questions creidesca but i think others can provide a more accurate answer.. though i roughly guess what was said, i think i could mislead you with my poor language skills..

so anyway, since this thread is quite dead i thought of posting some pictures of the drama..

2006011010015479345_1.jpg

kim ok bin

1136964371_045001017_L.jpg

768.jpg

yoo geun.. at times he look too good i forget that he is disabled.. :blush:

1136837363_045003007_L.jpg

haru.jpg

00947541_2.jpg

200601110836461110_1.jpg

the whole crew

045001022_L.jpg

source: dcinside + empas

Thanks for the pictures armani!!

Taking a peek..

Is it good?? Armani.. shirley??

I'll let both of you watch first.. then let me know.. hehehe..

this way I could save time.. and if it's good then only I dwnlod..

Gud idea huh..

I trust your taste...!!

hmmmm. i think its too soon to tell if this drama is going to be a great one till the very end since only 2 episodes have passed..

but from the two episodes, i do sense a strong and tight script.. so far, i think the script is wat's pulling me more than the acting is.. the relationships and characters of this drama is somewhat meaningful, giving me a sense to ponder after the episodes... somehow, the love portrayed is a different feeling from the usual kdramas we see.. its very fragile and delicate..

as i watched kim ok bin's character Eun Hye, I think about how her character looks so tough on the outside, but its going to break at any minute.. why? because she is not completely ur kdrama saint.. and she's done some criminal offences that has put her on that police wanted list... just as i was watching her character become a more caring person that she probably never was.. i was also starting to pray that she won't get caught and end up being punished for her past sins too quickly..

the character Park Dong Jae who is supposed to be the third wheel isnt ur typical third wheeler either, he seems to be in love with Eun Hye but yet, his motives are not so... not your typical, mr. perfect-i'll-carry-the-weight-on-your-shoulders type.. but someone that is also not a saint.. but yet, perhaps like Eun Hye does have a good side that we haven't seen yet.

and then there's Ha Ru ( Yoo Geun) who's just such a darling to watch.. his face beams with innocence that you can't help feel for this boy.. i like how the writers are portraying Ha Ru's character in discovery about love.. there's so much naivety because of his disability that one can't help but feel a little terrified how he can so easily get hurt by the cruel world outside.. and as a viewer, you just wish you can shelter him from harm.. but yet, he is also learning much as he steps outside of his own peaceful world..

so far i like this script because its not your typical kdrama fantasy of poor girl meets rich handsome boy juggled with third parties goose chase.. those dramas are getting so tiring to watch..

and i don't know if this drama will also turn into that direction.. but so far, the pace of the drama has been rather quick.. there are interesting side characters in the drama that make you interested to find out about their background too.. even the music of this drama is very soothing and pretty quiet.. as if telling the viewers to focus on the story....

ahhh talking about this drama does feel kinda nice :rolleyes:

Simply_Suz... yo! that was a great explaination~~~ *clap clap* i also almost cried when i saw Ha Ru at the hospital..... it was really sad to know that he thought that he needed that operation because of all those stupid things the doctor said to him... :tears: the nerve of that low life doctor to take advantage of someone's disability like that.... :tongue2:

Archived