[drama 2005/6] How Are You God/ Hello God 안녕하세요 하느&

Guest psycho2005

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the Short Story in High School. It is good. You can see the movie version of the story called "Charly". Here is a link to the DVD on Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002KPHW...&s=dvd&v=glance

thank you! i read the review for the movie.... :unsure: as if preparing me for the worst turn in this drama.....

so something bad will happen to Ha Ru in the end ?? :tears: gawd, this is like watching MISA all over again....

didn't know there was a thread for this drama till now. I watched both episodes and i'm pretty impressed. I fell in love with Haru automatically. But i know this drama is going to be really depressing :( Someone will die. I hope it's not Haru.

would anyone be willing to translate the preview summary for EP 3?

제 3 부 "사실은.. 기뻤어요"

크리스마스 이브, 교도소에서 출소한 은혜는 당장에 동재를 찾아가 한바탕 뒤집어엎는다. 복수하리라 잔뜩 벼르던 그녀에게 동재는 일주일 일하는데 천만원이라는 조건으로 의외의 제안을 해오는데...

인적 드문 외딴 저택에서 은혜는 하루와 재회한다. 수술은 성공했고 그는 바라던 대로 똑똑해져있다. 그런데 하루가 이상하다. 입을 꾹 다물고 한마디도 하지 않는데다가 심지어 은혜조차 거부하는 것이 아닌가...! 은혜는 연말 파티까지 하루의 상태를 개선시켜야만 한다. 그녀의 갖은 노력 끝에, 드디어 말문을 연 하루의 입에서 뜻밖의 말이 터져 나오고, 그리고 하루는 자취를 감춰버리는데...!

Guest lunagal

Episode3- The truth is..... I was happy

It's Xmas eve and Eun Hye who gets out of prison, goes to find Dong Jae and has an argument with him. Dong Jae offers Eun Hye, who wants revenge, 10,000,000won for a week of "working" for him.

HaRu's surgery is a success, and as hoped, he is now "intelligent". However there is a problem, as after the surgery, he refuses to speak and even refuses to speak to Eun Hye. Eun Hye tries to change this by throwing HaRu a party. After all the effort that EH goes to, HR finally opens his mouth, but what comes out is shocking and HR tries to take it back....

Sorry basic translation.

As for that other guy in the house- He is Kim Sung Soo, the rapper from the group Cool, who is really funny. He has appeared in alot of variety shows- most recently on King Saturday (although he is not there anymore, probably b.c he is too busy with this.

This drama has the potential to be the best written and best overall drama in this ratings period, even maybe this year. I hope it lives up to its promise!

That guy Yoo Gun is AMAZING! I could drown in his big innocent eyes- He plays this intellectually impaired but sunny dispositioned manboy SO well!!!

It is good!! I like I like!! Hahahaha... It's a lovely story and the guy is so cute.. ;)

Thanks for the pictures armani!!

Ayu - we made a pack rite - to watch this together .. eheh.. currently I'm caught in My girl

thread..

so far i like this script because its not your typical kdrama fantasy of poor girl meets rich handsome boy juggled with third parties goose chase.. those dramas are getting so tiring to watch..

Ahh - I was kinda tired too with the same kdrama fantasy... but somehow I keep going back

to watch those similar threesome love... goose chase.. :lol: (coz this type of drama is popular

and many willing to sub it..)

Anyway - My main problem - I hate when I could not make out the dialog.. coz to me

70% of my satisfaction watchin a drama is base on good sub.. I notice that you always

watch raw and somehow I see that you manage to get a very good view or a very clear

understanding of the whole issue.. and sometime.. I tot..

Wait a minute - may be.. may be you understand hangul and I just underestimate you..

You can still write in depth about the eps even without sub that amazed me.. and sometime

I see you remain faitfull watchin the drama even though without sub... :lol:..

I am definitely watchin this... and I have to admit.. the actors.. are quite appealing to me..

Yup.. as much as I hate to admit it.... I do judge a book by it's cover.. :lol:

I watch a drama - not just base on the script/story/writer.. but also the cast..

the more goodlooking the cast.. the more excited I will be :P

ah~ bambina .actually i just completed getting dl of the two esp .so i have yet to watch ~~ ..~^^ .but the plot seem to be calling out to me to watch this ~ ^^ .. and now since there are more in this thread who is soo willing to help to translate so i think i can try the unsubbed version ~

there is going to be a chinese subtitled version but i not sure with that team of subbers how normally they come out with the subtitles ~~ because this the first time i am seeing their work .~ but apparently they been around for a while ..i will update if the subtitles come out

soulamte ~~ you making him sounds soooo vulnerable to me ......... :tears:

thanks everyone for translating and providing the information

And this is one of the time I regretted not taking Korean classes ...

for ep 02, may I know what was said from the moment Eun Hye and Haru are at the street bar to after Dong Jae's conversation w/ Pill Goo at the waterside.

a line by line translation for the scene at the windmills as well as Haru & Eun Hye's conversation right afterwards

what was said b/w Eun Hye and Haru's dad.

And I know it was already discussed, but a line by line of the conversation b/w Eun Hye and Dong Jae in the hospital after Eun Hye had left Haru at the bus stop would also be great =)

apparently, i think MISSNN is the group thats going to sub this drama. From past experiences with their releases (they did love need miracle and tears of diamond), they are not particularly fast with their releases. Hopefully they have improved from then. I still wish either HJRX, YYCAF or TSXZ is going to pick this up as they really produce quality releases thus far.

you mean HJRX have not yet sub this series? i was hoping that they would. so.. there wont be any subs for this series then? oh wells :D

sounds like a depressing drama to me, but i'll still watch it :) thanks creidesca for the clubbox links!

Just got finished watching episode one...and I must say...YoonGun aka HaRu blew me away with his acting! Right when I saw him...he took my breath away, lol. He's so ADORABLE!

The plot/story of this drama is not the every day typical plot I've seen either. It's great so far. And like I always say....I hope my impression of all these dramas I'm currently watching or going to watch will always have my expectations high...I don't want them to fade away like all the dramas that I start out and lose interest in, bleh!

According to creidesca...episode 2 is a definite MUST SEE...so I can't wait to watch episode 2 now. This is going to be another drama that I'll be watching along with 'My Girl'! Yay...two dramas to watch instead of one now! Woot! :)

first of all... *HUGS TO Dr. lunagal and purpletiger SANDY~ * its been a long time i've seen you both..... *TIGHT SQUEEZE*

it's always been fun watching a drama with you two ;)

(sandy heard you took a break from kdramas and got into japanese dramas but now you're slowly seeping back to kdrama world ^__^ well, its been a lost without u... welcome back dear...)

Ayu - we made a pack rite - to watch this together .. eheh.. currently I'm caught in My girl

thread..

Ahh - I was kinda tired too with the same kdrama fantasy... but somehow I keep going back

to watch those similar threesome love... goose chase.. :lol: (coz this type of drama is popular

and many willing to sub it..)

Anyway - My main problem - I hate when I could not make out the dialog.. coz to me

70% of my satisfaction watchin a drama is base on good sub.. I notice that you always

watch raw and somehow I see that you manage to get a very good view or a very clear

understanding of the whole issue.. and sometime.. I tot..

Wait a minute - may be.. may be you understand hangul and I just underestimate you..

You can still write in depth about the eps even without sub that amazed me.. and sometime

I see you remain faitfull watchin the drama even though without sub... :lol: ..

I am definitely watchin this... and I have to admit.. the actors.. are quite appealing to me..

Yup.. as much as I hate to admit it.... I do judge a book by it's cover.. :lol:

I watch a drama - not just base on the script/story/writer.. but also the cast..

the more goodlooking the cast.. the more excited I will be :P

And this is one of the time I regretted not taking Korean classes ...

LOL i also started loving kdrama solely because of all the gorgeous men... but lately i found that i've also acquired a taste for good acting and good script.. you can say that my expectations have grown higher..

these days alot of drama get to me halfway thru.. even the very popular MY GIRL ... i enjoyed it so much for like 8 episodes or so.... even got to a point of obsession then the story just started to appear really familiar again and now i sort of lost interest again......

towards the last half of 2005... kdramas really made me lost interest half way watching it... it'll start off great, then the story starts to become predictable and the script starts to rot as it heads nearer and nearer to the end... eg. Lovers in Prague, Sweet SPy, I JUKSA,

I think many kdrama watchers are getting tired of this and wanting a fresher non-cliche script... and I hope that "hello God" is one of them..

as for me watching my dramas without subs.. well beggars can't be choosers.... furthermore, soompi is surrounded by nice people who are willing to translate scenes for us to understand better.... :)

Just got finished watching episode one...and I must say...YoonGun aka HaRu blew me away with his acting! Right when I saw him...he took my breath away, lol. He's so ADORABLE!

The plot/story of this drama is not the every day typical plot I've seen either. It's great so far. And like I always say....I hope my impression of all these dramas I'm currently watching or going to watch will always have my expectations high...I don't want them to fade away like all the dramas that I start out and lose interest in, bleh!

According to creidesca...episode 2 is a definite MUST SEE...so I can't wait to watch episode 2 now. This is going to be another drama that I'll be watching along with 'My Girl'! Yay...two dramas to watch instead of one now! Woot! :)

kekekkeke sandyyyyyy~~!! ....ya i come here to say Haru is really adorable !~ ...i like the simple child like feel of him ~~the way he beam up with natural innocence .like there is a child trapped in that body ~ . ...remind me really of cho won ~~ ...the way he say his words .~

haha i was half way through esp 1 so coming here to check on the translations ! and seeing u here too ~

first of all... *HUGS TO Dr. lunagal and purpletiger SANDY~ * its been a long time i've seen you both..... *TIGHT SQUEEZE*

it's always been fun watching a drama with you two ;)

(sandy heard you took a break from kdramas and got into japanese dramas but now you're slowly seeping back to kdrama world ^__^ well, its been a lost without u... welcome back dear...)

as for me watching my dramas without subs.. well beggars can't be choosers.... furthermore, soompi is surrounded by nice people who are willing to translate scenes for us to understand better.... :)

..soulmate ~~ ...got a bus accident ! in first esp @@ ......oh and miss kim she more natural in this role then when i see her in hanoi bride ~~ ^^/

actually what was Haru waiting for at the bus station ~ ....?..what was written on that board he hold ~

..soulmate ~~ ...got a bus accident ! in first esp @@ ......oh and miss kim she more natural in this role then when i see her in hanoi bride ~~ ^^/

actually what was Haru waiting for at the bus station ~ ....?..

Ha Ru was at the bus station to pick up the real school teacher who's name is also Eun Hye who also happened to sit next to Eun Hye in the bus.. :rolleyes: dun u see the divine link here.. ?

Ha Ru was at the bus station to pick up the real school teacher who's name is also Eun Hye who also happened to sit next to Eun Hye in the bus.. :rolleyes: dun u see the divine link here.. ?

ahhhh~~ keke i just realise that when i come to the scene of Haru running into her at the hospital .that he thought she is the new teacher .keke soulmate u change ur avartar ..i thought the way when he look at the bicycles falling was prettty cute ~~

and then when she told him to let go ! he really let go of the hand ? ..keke and then see that she fall and he immediately anxiously ask are you all right ~~ .

ah that ID he show her .....is it just a ID or to show he is handicapped ? .~ ?..oooh wait let me finish these two esp..i think i got a lot of questions

i was back reading all those stuff translated ~~ ahh that park dong jae ..omo he such a man with horrible intentions @@ ..in the name of science and making use of haru innocence ~ .how can he treat haru as an experiment ??@@@

=

Guest annababy

i guess the ratings are not so good?

and this forum is empty, i hope ppl will give this drama a chance and watch it....

its a unique storyline with great acting...

i hope it'll gain some recognition...

ArmaniGurl- Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeup, it's true...I did take a break from K-dramas and switched to J-dramas...and now I'm back to K-dramas...well...for the most part~hehe. Yeah...it's always a pleasure to watch a drama with you Cynnie (hope I spelled your name right). When I see BOTH you and Shirley in one thread...I know that the thread is full with words of thoughts/emotions. You two are sure SOULMATES! :)

Shirley-Yah! HaRu does remind me of ChoWon too! But seriously...HaRu is just so adorable...but would he stay this adorable until the very end...that is the question. I'm so curioius as to what is going to happen.

I finished the first half of episode 2 just a couple minutes ago...I'm waiting to finish the last half...but my mom is watching another drama 'That Woman' (friday drama) right now...that drama is also quite interesting...but I always see myself wanting to strangle two people in that drama...omg, making me so mad...and I barely watch that drama!

I like the title of this drama...seems like this drama will be full of messages.

And Shirley-the sign Haru was holding up...it says: 'EunHye Teacher, Welcome!' (I believe there was some mispelled words...but I might be wrong)

I finished the first half of episode 2 just a couple minutes ago...I'm waiting to finish the last half...but my mom is watching another drama 'That Woman' (friday drama) right now...that drama is also quite interesting...but I always see myself wanting to strangle two people in that drama...omg, making me so mad...and I barely watch that drama!

I like the title of this drama...seems like this drama will be full of messages.

And Shirley-the sign Haru was holding up...it says: 'EunHye Teacher, Welcome!' (I believe there was some mispelled words...but I might be wrong)

thanks sandy ~^^ hug!~

ahh maybe like cho won .he tend to mis spell his words too ^^ ....~oh...u remember that grandfather in Spring days here he is again ..as the prinicpial i think .or head of the school?? and again his house has a person who wont /cant speak ~~

let me also go finish up my esp 2 ~~ ....ah...keke *that woman * just the other day a korean friend was asking me if i want to watch it .say is pretty good ....it seem abit intense from the way she describe to me ~~ ..a very big age gap between the couple .~ @ @

:)

326349.gif

from mbc.com

thanks sandy ~^^ hug!~

ahh maybe like cho won .he tend to mis spell his words too ^^ ....~oh...u remember that grandfather in Spring days here he is again ..as the prinicpial i think .or head of the school?? and again his house has a person who wont /cant speak ~~

let me also go finish up my esp 2 ~~ ....ah...keke *that woman * just the other day a korean friend was asking me if i want to watch it .say is pretty good ....it seem abit intense from the way she describe to me ~~ ..a very big age gap between the couple .~ @ @

:)

326349.gif

from mbc.com

hehe yeup yeup~Oh yeah...I remember Spring Days...gosh I use to be crazy about that drama when it first aired. Hehe...you have good observation. I thought KimSungSoo's character was going to be somewhat comical...coz he is funny...but it's kind of odd seeing him silent most of the time...I think I've only heard him say 'yes'...so hard to adjust, hehe.

Yeah...'That Woman' is sure intense...my mom is LOVIN' it...keeps bugging me to download the next two episodes...but apparently, I don't see any that are uped onto any clubboxes yet...so she must wait. And yeup...the age gap between these two couples...I'm typing this whilie hearing the audio of 'that woman'....lol...I run towards my laptop (which my mom is watching the drama on right now)...when I hear all these shouting going on, lol.

Gosh...I want to go back in watching the last half of episode two!!! But I can wait...coz I'm a good daughter, lol. And yay! A three day weekend...woohoo~~~I started school on Monday of this week...and I'm already happy that I finished the first week of school...lol.

Ah...what a cute .gif! I like how they put the intro/opening like five minutes after the episode picks up...and they put the title of the episode...it's nice~

Guest Priscilla

I've been slowing down on my time in front of the computer so instead... I've been watching more dramas! :P

But nothing was really 'catching' me so far. MY GIRLS funny so far, but I'm not hooked... Suh Dong's making me drool for Jo Hyun Jae, but that's just cuz I loved him at LOVE LETTER. Being a crazy UTW fan... I should be thrilled that his new drama WOLFS's starting in a couple of days... but to be honest with you, the plot doesn't attract me...

On the other hand, eversince I read the plot of "How are you, God" my atennas were raised... I've felt a freshness, like something different... Ironically, the Buhwal Panic's were talking about this too, at the RESURRECTION GALLERY in Korea... saying that this drama, which will compete with WOLFs, sounded more interesting... And I for one, I wanted to agree with them too...

On a funny twist, I also read an article in Korean talking about Yoogun and UTW, saying that since both actors belong to the same management, they're best buddies... no, actually, they're more like a mentor and a student... that UTW gives lots of advises to Yoogun about acting... and that although they're both going to compete against each other this time, they're both challenging each other and saying that they'll both try their best regardless of ratings, feeling happy for each other.

Another irony is that Kim Ok Bin was at first thinking to play at WOLFs along with Eric and UTW, but the Wolf production never finalized their contract, leaving Kim Ok Bin hanging... thus, another article mentioned that when she was offered the part at HAYG, she was given the chance for her to have her revenge, hee hee... that instead of being at WOLF, she was going to be a rival!

OH well... I came to this thread cuz I really feel the story is more original than WOLF... so I thought I should give this a try... but try as I may... the clubbox is acting on me... I can't download this right now... :(

Maybe I should just wait for the Video to come out in two weeks... since I really don't like watching through the computer... but I'm still curious.

Also, wanted to take this chance and greet you all! In fact, though this thread's not as long as WOLF's... I see so many familiar faces in here I've a feeling I'm going to like this drama better than the other one...

BTW, the third competition's THE BALLAD OF SUH DONG... the only drama I'm downloading at this moment (meaning, I can't wait for the VIDEO!) Wow!~ I CAN'T BELIEVE the 3 dramas I'm most interested at this moment are competing against each other!! I'm torn now... :tears:

Archived