[Current Drama 2022 & 2024] Pachinko, 파친코 - Lee Min Ho, Youn Yuh Jung, Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, Kaho Minami - Streaming on Apple TV+ | Season 1 & 2

syntyche

guys i was wondering why other actors character was revealed except only for "jung woung in" character is a secret? :confused:

the only explanation i found is as @1ouise said he will play old hansu and lmh will play noa as well. so they want to keep it secret. i dont see any logic in hiding that "jung woung in" will play yoseob while revealing other's characters. he's not that important of a character compared to the others. dont forget that noa casting hasnt been revealed yet

please my delusions be true :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, lupeace said:

guys i was wondering why other actors character was revealed except only for "jung woung in" character is a secret? :confused:

the only explanation i found is as @1ouise said he will play old hansu and lmh will play noa as well. so they want to keep it secret. i dont see any logic in hiding that "jung woung in" will play yoseob while revealing other's characters. he's not that important of a character compared to the others. dont forget that noa casting hasnt been revealed yet

please my delusions be true :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

If Kim Min-ha were playing older Sunja, then it would make sense for LMH to play older Hansu.

They would have to be aged up A LOT.

It would be ridiculous for LMH to play Hansu with Youn Yuh-jung as Sunja.

Mosazu should look like a son, and Solomon should look like a grandson to Hansu.

But look at the age of those actors next to LMH.

That's why I believe LMH is not older Hansu.

If that is the case, then his filming as Hansu would be done.

If he is still filming, will he now be playing Noa?

(I also think he is growing his hair for a different look for Noa.)

Noa and Mosazu are brothers, so the age matches.

It seems logical to me.  :)

It depends on how faithful they are to the book.

I wonder why Youn Yuh-jung has already been filming if she is playing older Sunja.

Is she also playing a dual role?

Yangjin--mother to young Sunja??

:hooray::cheers:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, 1ouise said:

If Kim Min-ha were playing older Sunja, then it would make sense for LMH to play older Hansu.

Mosazu should look like a son, and Solomon should look like a grandson to Hansu.

I wonder, though, why Youn Yuh-jung has already been filming if she is playing older Sunja.

Mother to young Sunja??

Or is she playing narrator?

your analysis is on point in everything :approves: i wish you are right :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

concerning your question about yeon yoo jung. i think at first she will appear as a narrator of the story where lmh wil play young hansu. then later on the story will move to the present where she will play herself (old sunja) and lmh play noa. what do you think?

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

If LMH plays Noa too, then LMH will have more screen time than expected!! B) If LMH plays Noa, i will be crying at the suicide scene,, :cries: considering how natural and amazing LMH’s acting is, he will make that scene unforgettable!

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, lupeace said:

concerning your question about yeon yoo jung. i think at first she will appear as a narrator of the story where lmh wil play young hansu. then later on the story will move to the present where she will play herself (old sunja) and lmh play noa. what do you tIhink?

I was trying to envision some kind of flashback or narrator role for her, but I don't think that would require any filming, just voice work.  I don't know.  We just have to  w a i t.  :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

If LMH plays Noa too, then LMH will have more screen time than expected!! B) If LMH plays Noa, i will be crying at the suicide scene,,  considering how natural and amazing LMH’s acting is, he will make that scene unforgettable!

i really dont want to rush things before its official but if he ends up playing both hansu and noa then it would be amazing :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

54 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

I wonder why Youn Yuh-jung has already been filming if she is playing older Sunja.

I think actors/actress ages, Jung Woong In is 50 year old and Youn Yuh Jung is 74 . If Jung Woong is older Hansu , there should be 40 years Sunja and Minha is so young for mature Sunja, and Youn Yuh is so old for it. I think there should be a 40s  actress. Probably they didn't say that name. 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

Oh, so there is a possibility of having 3 actresses for different age Sanju in the drama! Hmmmm,,,,, :rubchin:  let’s do a research about Korean actresses in their 40s LoL :joy:  pachinko team is top secret!! :ph34r:

Just give me LMH as Noa too and i will be flying :rickroll:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think actors/actress ages, Jung Woong In is 50 year old and Youn Yuh Jung is 74 . If Jung Woong is older Hansu , there should be 40 years Sunja and Minha is so young for mature Sunja, and Youn Yuh is so old for it. I think there should be a 40s  actress. Probably they didn't say that name. 

What has Youn Yuh-jung been filming until now?

If she only plays 74, she would only be in the last episode.  :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Maybe YYJ will have a kinda make up to look younger, we know Asians look younger than their age,:joy: that actress is skinny and petite! I saw her pic and she seems to have a good skin for someone her age. So she may actually play as if she is 40 years old 

Guys we have NEW Lee Min Ho CF, check thread 

:rickroll:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

in the book it is said that when they aged even though hansu is older than sunja but he looked much younger than her. maybe thats why they choose jung woung in

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, 1ouise said:

LMH does have the ability to look different, just by changing his hairstyle, so it's possible.  I'm all for it, as long as it doesn't look odd for LMH to play two different characters.

6 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Oh-oh, are we going to have to do math again.  The math in TKEM was enough to remind me why I don't like math!:lol:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1