September 12, 2021

7 Reasons Why RM Is Essential For BTS

gptpaz6.jpg

1. BTS wouldn’t exist without RM
  2. The road to a star led by “passion for music”
  3. “Rich vocabulary” that attracts people
  4. “Power to convey” as a public speaker
  5. Invincible with “genius brain and effort!”
  6. Supporting members with “a sense of responsibility that is stronger than others”
  7. “Destructive charm point” that makes people smile

Source (1) (2)

December 2, 2016

Bang Si Hyuk PD was not able to come, so RM accepted the award on his behalf in the 2016 MAMA - Professional Categories

#RMusic  / January 2019

On January 29, 2019, RM posted a screenshot of Kim Hyung Eon’s song “Orange Sunshine (오렌지 햇살)” and after that, Kim Hyung Eon thanked to RM on his blog.

The song was trending in many streaming sites (Korean) after RM posted it on Twitter.

1548808145753.JPEG?type=w800

Kim Hyung Eon said,

“I was surprised to see all the notifications I got on YouTube this morning. Turns out the song Kim Namjoon has recommended on Twitter was this song...”

“Thank you Namjoon for mentioning my song which has been ignored for 20 years...”

From Kim Hyung Eon’s comment on YouTube,

I was so surprised. Thought I got hacked.... In fact I had a strange dream last night ㅋㅋ  It’s very first time I get such a huge attention ㅜ  It’s really WOW ~ Great thanks to RM. Bangtan power! And Dear ARMYs, hope you enjoy the song thought it’s never been noticed by anyone for about 20 years~ ❤️

Source (1) (2)

Spoiler

October 8, 2021

Actress Im Soo Jung shared a screenshot of her streaming ‘forever rain’ by RM on her insta story. :wub:

DscWRTH.jpg

On 6/14/2021 at 5:13 PM, bohmi said:

June 13, 2021

Actress Lim Soo Jung listened to “Bicycle” by RM:getmygrooveon:

She posted the screenshot of the song on her Instagram stories.

D3deDsY.jpeg

It seems she loves RM’s music. :issohappy:

October 15, 2021

Recording Academy’s “Behind The Record”

The Recording Academy has announced that it will continue giving credit where credit is due with its 3rd annual "Behind The Record" initiative, a global social media activation aimed at spotlighting the many producers, engineers, songwriters, composers, mixers, instrumentalists, and other creators who contribute to the music recording process.

Let’s #GiveCredit where credit is due for #BTS_Butter!

uKqSBRI.jpg

4EeYCJ5.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3)

May 20, 2021

I Spoke To RM

This podcast where a journalist talks for 15 mins about RM.

Riddhi Chakraborty, senior writer and producer with RollingStone India who has spoken to BTS 4 times but her experience of talking to RM has left a mark on her life, something Riddhi spoke to us about in detail.

“.. most genuine conversation I had with a musician in my life. RM is charming, friendly, and sweet.”

“.. my conversation with RM was the hallmark of many things that made me who I am as a journalist today. RM is very calm and a seasoned celebrity.”

y3luJrL.jpg

bvt0UsN.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

October 7, 2021

Goyang City, hometown of BTS member RM, unveils mural of beloved star

On Sept. 12, Goyang City unveiled a new tourist attraction after weeks of painting: a mural of K-pop star RM of boy band BTS. The rapper grew up in Ilsan, a district within Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, on the outskirts of the capital.

In August, Goyang City Hall said it was partnering with the artist’s fandom, MoNiJunNi, on a special project to celebrate his 28th birthday. The city and MoNiJunNi jointly announced that they would paint an 18-by-12-meter mural on the side of the Goyang Tourist Information Center to welcome travelers.

The rapper’s love for his hometown was the biggest factor in the city’s decision.

During the 75th session of the UN General Assembly in September, RM opened his speech by talking about Ilsan. He described it as a “really beautiful place with a lake, hills and even an annual flower festival.”

“I spent a very happy childhood there, and I was just an ordinary boy. I used to look up at the night sky and wonder, and I used to dream the dreams of a boy,” RM said in a powerful speech about self-love.

RM also mentioned Ilsan in the lyrics to “Ma City,” the B-side track on the band’s fourth extended-play album, “The Most Beautiful Moment in Life pt. 2.”

“Ilsan is the place I want to be buried after I die,” he wrote. “It’s the city of the flower, city of Mon.” Mon refers to RM’s former stage name, Rap Monster.

As soon as the mural was revealed to the public, it caused a buzz on social media. Several fans of the septet traveled to Ilsan from other parts of the nation and wrote messages on the wall. “RM, the son of Ilsan,” read one message. “I live, so I love,” read another.

Goyang Mayor Lee Jae-jun revealed his hope of invigorating Ilsan by showcasing the mural at Ilsan Culture Park.

“These would bring a seismic change in the city and emerge as Instagrammable spots. Also, the CJ LiveCity arena for K-pop concerts would create notable effects in synergy,” Lee said.

Source (1) (2) (3)

October 15, 2021

K-Media reported that RM visited KIAF Seoul (Korea International Art Fair) 2021 on the 15th.

RM skipped the VVIP open (13th - 14th) and chose regular/general viewing on the 15th.

It is known that RM usually visits the exhibition by making a reservation directly without any ‘preferential treatment’.

0003973781_001_20211015190901013.jpg

0003973781_002_20211015190901079.jpg

VKOlYTL.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3)