[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

@inaho101 thanks you for sharing your thoughts and also the webtoon with us!! Really fun to have you here and fangirling this drama. 

Lol I guess Hyeri put in that way to stop the rumours. I don't follow her bf work so got no idea how good is his work. Hyeri did well and able to secure new fan based from this drama.  

Ki Yong in another hand is trying very hard not to cross the line even in the interviews. I'm glad Ki Yong able to work again with Hyeri and the chemistry sparks brilliantly. We shall cherish them forever. 

• Love 2

18 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

lol I would be too if my GF is getting paired with this homme fatale kind of a man 

maybe it was too tight for them to have her sit on his lap lol or KY just couldn’t hold hyeri’s weight because he is an oroshin lol

Ha... the pressue of being watched when the drama was shoot over 6 to 7 months ago... sigh.... on one hand, am glad for RJY that Hyeri confirmed their ongoing relationship, but sad that this is no chance for our foxdam coupling...

I mean, who can forget their onscreen chemistry during their pictorial shots or their interviews and then that Saturday night thingy, behind the scenes where Kiyong was so nervous that he had to ask for Hyeri's hand to hold...  he is super cute... and amazed at his new fans due to MRIAG... :heart:

I still hope for the fully subbed radio interview with Hana, which has yet to come out, though snippets of it has.... :crybaby:

Now we need JKY's concluding remarks as well?... :lol:

• Blob 2

16 minutes ago, orion00 said:

@inaho101 thanks you for sharing your thoughts and also the webtoon with us!! Really fun to have you here and fangirling this drama. 

Lol I guess Hyeri put in that way to stop the rumours. I don't follow her bf work so got no idea how good is his work. Hyeri did well and able to secure new fan based from this drama.  

Ki Yong in another hand is trying very hard not to cross the line even in the interviews. I'm glad Ki Yong able to work again with Hyeri and the chemistry sparks brilliantly. We shall cherish them forever. 

i think her bf stop doing drama productions after the mediocre rating of his drama with hwang jung um (?) then was just doing movies here and there but wasn’t very consistent. I think he just got labeled as Hyeri’s BF mostly 

It’s funny because they have to put up a united front to show that they are still together, which shows that Kiyong and Hyeri’s popularity was that much powerful. No offence but the chemistry is just off the charts. It’s  like a bullet train just hit you. 

• Blob 2

1 minute ago, orion00 said:

Remember in the last episode Jea Jin received letter for enlistment? In reality, JKY is the one is waiting to go for enlistment. Not sure if this in webtoon @inaho101 or they just add this purposely. 

he did have to go somewhere but I don’t think it was the military though. 
i skipped translating this part, sorry jaejin-hye sun fans 

8 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Ha... the pressue of being watched when the drama was shoot over 6 to 7 months ago... sigh.... on one hand, am glad for RJY that Hyeri confirmed their ongoing relationship, but sad that this is no chance for our foxdam coupling...

I mean, who can forget their onscreen chemistry during their pictorial shots or their interviews and then that Saturday night thingy, behind the scenes where Kiyong was so nervous that he had to ask for Hyeri's hand to hold...  he is super cute... and amazed at his new fans due to MRIAG... :heart:

I still hope for the fully subbed radio interview with Hana, which has yet to come out, though snippets of it has....

Now we need JKY's concluding remarks as well?... :lol:

I wouldn’t hold thy breath, I mean life is full of surprises, destinies change, real life plot twist and sinkholes so who knows ahahhahahah I’ll keep my mind and heart open to the possibilities of the future 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

For Hyeri and Ki Yong, even the crews (pd and also the editor) are really fond with them. Like I said previously Ki Yong and Hyeri really excited to work together in this project and decide to take it without hesitation. I guess the webtoon and also the screenwriter are Ki Yong and Hyeri fans and they penned the webtoon and drama just for them. 

I'm still wondering what Hyeri meant in the Volume Up interview she cannot afford to get to know Ki Yong during their first drama even they had a lot of scene together. 

Finger crossing for JKY x Hyeri future project even if we need to wait for two years after this!!

I secretly hope the red string really ties to Ki Yong and Hyeri just like it tie to Woo Yeo and Lee Dam.. wink wink 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

I wouldn’t hold thy breath, I mean life is full of surprises, destinies change, real life plot twist and sinkholes so who knows ahahhahahah I’ll keep my mind and heart open to the possibilities of the future 

Haha.. indeed... 

Are we not mean that we hope them be together?... if the visuals of Hyeri's next drama with YSH is as good, are going to dump the foxdam pairing as well?... hahhaa... just saying.... :lol:

Surprising i did watch My Lucky Romance, RJY and HJE's drama, yea, it wasnt that popular but i find myself thinking RJY is handsome as the drama progressed...he had a different charm there i guess... and many netizens didnt like the ending message of the drama.. ah well... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Haha.. indeed... 

Are we not mean that we hope them be together?... if the visuals of Hyeri's next drmaa with YSH is as good, are going to dump the foxdam pairing as well?... hahhaa... just saying.... :lol:

Surprising i did watch My Lucky Romance, RJY and HJE's drama, yea, it wasnt that popular but i find myself thinking RJY is handsome as the drama progressed...he had a different charm there i guess... and many netizens didnt like the ending message of the drama.. ah well... 

lol I’m a loyal one. So probably not. 

i did watch that but I didn’t like the actress. Her roles aren’t always great and she always picks the really annoying ones too, so it kinda fell flat for me after a few episodes, although I did finish it but it wasn’t like wow! 

14 minutes ago, orion00 said:

For Hyeri and Ki Yong, even the crews (pd and also the editor) are really fond with them. Like I said previously Ki Yong and Hyeri really excited to work together in this project and decide to take it without hesitation. I guess the webtoon and also the screenwriter are Ki Yong and Hyeri fans and they penned the webtoon and drama just for them. 

I'm still wondering what Hyeri meant in the Volume Up interview she cannot afford to get to know Ki Yong during their first drama even they had a lot of scene together. 

Finger crossing for JKY x Hyeri future project even if we need to wait for two years after this!!

I secretly hope the red string really ties to Ki Yong and Hyeri just like it tie to Woo Yeo and Lee Dam.. wink wink 

yeah that too, I wasn’t sure about that. Was it because they weren’t allowed by their agency at that time. I mean girl group agency’s are very strict so I’m guessing that might be it but yeah I want to know too, lol

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

It is sad seeing another drama end... It have been my happy place always giving good vibe with lovely characters that made me come back every week. There was no evil character plotting against our protagonist but just a story about humanity and self discovery. Dam and everyone gonna be missed. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

lol I’m a loyal one. So probably not. 

i did watch that but I didn’t like the actress. Her roles aren’t always great and she always picks the really annoying ones too, so it kinda fell flat for me after a few episodes, although I did finish it but it wasn’t like wow

That is true...:lol:

Glad to see the higher ending rating for the drama.. :heart: peaked at Seoul at 5.2.. yay..

• Like 2

Runaway walk Woo Yeo x Lee Dam

or Ki Yong x Hyeri? 

Let's meet brother in law the gumiho. :lol:

Lee Dan really funny not trusting her sister got herself a boyfriend as handsome and dashing as Woo Yeo. And look at Dam, so happy and smiling like an idiot when her brother called Woo Yel as brother-in-law! Love how the small things make this drama so precious! 

• Like 3

Hi again chingus.. I've been reading comments in this thread from last night until this morning, can't describe my feelings, Foxdam couple will make me miss them for don't know how long will it be.. Nice knowing all of you here and happy to discuss about MRIAG especially about WY- Dam or Ki yong - hyeri.

I haven't read the article about hyeri's BF keeps monitoring her every episode, I think he's also busy, his new drama is coming to be aired on JTBC, but he is paired with noona. 

Hyeri is working with YSH, while Ki yong with SHK, we can compare hyeri with her new partner since they're about the same age, whether the vibes during photoshoots or promotions will be the same with ki yong, that makes me quite sad, huhu.. while ki yong, I'm not sure how it will be, he may show his mature side that made me miss him more in MRIAG.

This photo taken during Kil IT, Ki yong with Pd nim nam sung woo. Ki yong was hardly smile during this drama because of his character but he's completely different during off screen, that may be the reason pd nim chose him in MRIAG and he's delivered it outstandingly. 

jky-with-nsw.jpg

I'm still unstable, support me peeps, hihi..

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

Bts is up! I just can't contain my feelings! They're so beautiful together :crymeme:

Even BIH visited the camping scene! 

That photostrip of FoxDam has yet to be released but maybe they won't post that anymore. It'a a different one compared to the recent photostrip of them on a date. Their clothers are completely different. 

JKY looks so satisfied with that photostrip :tears: please keep that photo for a very long time and think about Hyeri and your lovely moments together haha. Red string please be real now@orion00

And it'so so funny that JKY had been sitting in that giraffe for so long when finally he was noticed by both Hyeri and Hanna haha thanks to the idea of Hyeri taking a photo of them together in that moment.

I wish they had shown an NG of that runway scene :D

My happiness from last night still continues even after waking up haha thank you MRIAG truly

That short video of JKY leaning on Hyeri's shoulder was just... yeah they're just besties or siblings... that's it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So many bts, I can’t keep up lol. They really had fun filming eh. Hyeri did make JKY come out of his shell. The last episodes definitely were not WY and Dam but more like JKY/Hyeri personality coming through. Hyeri took lots of photos of JKY and JKY vice versa. This whole productions definitely had a special place in their hearts. They had so much fun despite filming the first half in the winter.

• Like 3

Love the bts! I feeling we have more bts soon because no farewell speech from the cast! 

@Heedong in episode 16, it's no longer Woo Yeo and Lee Dam after Woo Yeo returned from limbo, but Ki Yong and Hyeri!! Don't you think so?? They really have fun filming bts for episode 15-16. No wonder Hyeri cried a lot because has to let go of Lee Dam that close to her heart. 

• Blob 1

24 minutes ago, Heedong said:

@inaho101at this point, they would have given us a photobook haha

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRXwfUHHiVJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Waiting for the subbed IQIYI version, but that's the raw bts for the meantime. I have a feeling they will release more bts with farewell messages from the casts.

I know right, hyeri and JKY took so many pictures of each other and it shows the closeness between them. They are so cute together. That bts of them trying to get water lol, they look like a bunch of kids just having fun together ahahhaha and that video of Kiyong flicking hyeris whole face left and right lol. 

gahhh! I’m trying to come back to earth ok but the updates won’t let me lol

11 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

@inaho101 thanks you for sharing your thoughts and also the webtoon with us!:).

I had tons of fun with you guys too

@orion00 I noticed this too. I felt like I’m not seeing them in their characters but them breaking into character and just being themselves lol

• Love 3