Liu Yi Han as young Xia Xueling
Wang Jin Song
Zhang Chen Guang
Wen Zheng Rong
Shi Qing Yan as Bai Xiaoman
Xu Ge as Cheng Yang
Guo Zi Qian as Mi Duoduo

Synopsis:

Tang Ming Xuan (Zhang Han) is the workaholic general manager of the highly successful Ming Yuan Fashion Group. Married to his job, he is the consummate professional, and has all but resolved to remain single so he can focus his time and effort on making sure his business endeavours go off without a hitch.

But life changes forever on the day he meets Tang Fei (Xu Lu) at a design fair. She is a lively young woman with a passion for traditional embroidery, and plans to hone her skills by studying in Europe.

Although they adore spending time together, they refuse to consider the notion of changing their own long-set plans. So the day finally comes when Tang Fei must set off for Paris, and Tang Ming Xuan stays in China, working on his business plans.

But love will not be shunted aside so easily. And when the opportunity to launch a European fashion venture comes up, the duo let set to be reunited – as business partners...and perhaps more.

Cr Viki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

A Love Story: You Are the Greatest Happiness of My Life 若你安好便是晴天 Viki Episodes

Spoiler

kxLLO_4f.jpg

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] A Love Story: You Are the Greatest Happiness of My Life 若你安好便是晴天
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] A Love Story: You Are the Greatest Happiness of My Life 若你安好便是晴天
23 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Anybody watched this?  Feedback please!!!!!!!:fullofhearts:

The usual plot, rich CEO and talented poor FL starting on the wrong foot.2nd ML and ML are friend turned foes.But the major tropes are in a mellow version which makes it ok as of now.The interaction of the leads is fun to watch and not jarring.

16 hours ago, minglanfan2 said:

The usual plot, rich CEO and talented poor FL starting on the wrong foot.2nd ML and ML are friend turned foes.But the major tropes are in a mellow version which makes it ok as of now.The interaction of the leads is fun to watch and not jarring.

Yes, for the moment, because in the second part of the drama, we will have the cliché I cannot be with you to protect you, I leave you so that you can be happy, or you deserve better than me, or even she is better matched with you, or your father killed my mother:surprisedwut:

20 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Yes, for the moment, because in the second part of the drama, we will have the cliché I cannot be with you to protect you, I leave you so that you can be happy, or you deserve better than me, or even she is better matched with you, or your father killed my mother:surprisedwut:

:joy:That is how most long dramas go unfortunately.Very few have  refreshing subplots that don't seem a drag.I give all screenwriters a long rope at the start hoping some of them won't dissapoint.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Sunshine of My Life 若你安好便是晴天
On 3/18/2021 at 3:52 PM, minglanfan2 said:

I agree. Typical CEO. I feel Zhang Han seems to always play these types of roles. He's good at what he does.  

OK I am watching this, up to end of ep 10 and ..... I really like it!  Admittedly I have a lot of left over love for Zhang Han from Boss and Me, but he does play the smitten but conflicted CEO well!

I like that FL is not the "TOO" stupid type, she has dreams, ambition, and isn't the damsel in distress.  In fact every time ML and SML want to go and rescue her she tends to tell them to buzz off cos she can fix it herself and I like that!  The disappointing bit is the cookie-cutter evil characters - "girl who works with ML who is waiting to marry him", the "mother of ML who wants the evil SFL for daughter in law and looks down on FL" and of course the "frenemy who you want to slap" - that's where the fast forward button can come in handy lol!  Hoping they will develop into slightly more interesting characters and don't get a redemption for nothing.

But who am I kidding, I'm here for the romance, the cute interactions and the CEO falling hopelessly in love.  Will check back after a few more episodes, hope there's someone out there watching this with me!

PS - I also really like the jazzy OST.  And the fashion and historical part with the embroidery is actually quite interesting!

6 hours ago, WinCee said:

OK I am watching this, up to end of ep 10 and ..... I really like it!  Admittedly I have a lot of left over love for Zhang Han from Boss and Me, but he does play the smitten but conflicted CEO well!

I like that FL is not the "TOO" stupid type, she has dreams, ambition, and isn't the damsel in distress.  In fact every time ML and SML want to go and rescue her she tends to tell them to buzz off cos she can fix it herself and I like that!  The disappointing bit is the cookie-cutter evil characters - "girl who works with ML who is waiting to marry him", the "mother of ML who wants the evil SFL for daughter in law and looks down on FL" and of course the "frenemy who you want to slap" - that's where the fast forward button can come in handy lol!  Hoping they will develop into slightly more interesting characters and don't get a redemption for nothing.

But who am I kidding, I'm here for the romance, the cute interactions and the CEO falling hopelessly in love.  Will check back after a few more episodes, hope there's someone out there watching this with me!

PS - I also really like the jazzy OST.  And the fashion and historical part with the embroidery is actually quite interesting!

We are all here for Zhang Han...he is so handsome! Lol

6 hours ago, WinCee said:

We are all here for Zhang Han...he is so handsome! Lol 

@WinCeethe guy that is friends with the frenemy (model) ...what role does he play ? He's like her puppy dog.....

15 hours ago, WinCee said:

Glad that someone is also enjoying the FL and ML interactions.The side characters are a little meh..but I liked how the 1st parting was established.No over the top drama.The reason for FL's reticence also was out in the open.Hoping they keep their interactions spunky and fresh.

11 hours ago, NYXbaby said:

@WinCeethe guy that is friends with the frenemy (model) ...what role does he play ? He's like her puppy dog.....

@NYXbaby I think that is her boyfriend that she doesn't think is good enough for her.  I feel like she uses him, and isn't he the one on the motorcycle that nearly ran her over, and ML hugged the FL to get her out of the way?

2 hours ago, minglanfan2 said:

Glad that someone is also enjoying the FL and ML interactions.The side characters are a little meh..but I liked how the 1st parting was established.No over the top drama.The reason for FL's reticence also was out in the open.Hoping they keep their interactions spunky and fresh.

@minglanfan2 As always if they communicated better with each other their relationship would have moved on faster, but hey then you won't get the yearning and tugging-at-your-heartstrings scenes.  And honestly in real life people are probably just as bad at communicating, just easier for us to see as drama watchers, since we get to see the evil mechinations of the second leads :) 

Up to episode 12, can't wait to see the boys make their way to Paris and how the separation has affected their next interactions!

10 hours ago, WinCee said:

@NYXbaby I think that is her boyfriend that she doesn't think is good enough for her.  I feel like she uses him, and isn't he the one on the motorcycle that nearly ran her over, and ML hugged the FL to get her out of the way?

@WinCee I think you're right about the motorcycle guy. I never thought too much about it...i thought the guy on the motorcycle was just a food delivery guy that wanted to take her purse as he rode by.  He was definitely up to no good. I wonder he had anything to do with that costume that was ruined at the competition?

14 hours ago, WinCee said:

@minglanfan2 As always if they communicated better with each other their relationship would have moved on faster, but hey then you won't get the yearning and tugging-at-your-heartstrings scenes.  And honestly in real life people are probably just as bad at communicating, just easier for us to see as drama watchers, since we get to see the evil mechinations of the second leads :) 

Up to episode 12, can't wait to see the boys make their way to Paris and how the separation has affected their next interactions!

14 hours ago, WinCee said:

Yup! ActII in Paris has the guys ramping up a notch their pursuance.I am just waiting to see if they can give a better treatment to the cliche plot.They have managed to keep the usual tropes in line till now.ZhangHan does carry this kind of role with aplomb.

19 hours ago, NYXbaby said:

@WinCee I think you're right about the motorcycle guy. I never thought too much about it...i thought the guy on the motorcycle was just a food delivery guy that wanted to take her purse as he rode by.  He was definitely up to no good. I wonder he had anything to do with that costume that was ruined at the competition?

I think the number one suspect for wrecking the costume has to be Xia Xue Ling.  I'm sure someone else as the culprit is possible, butI think Show has been pretty formulaic with the usual tropes so far ;) 

15 hours ago, minglanfan2 said:

Yup! ActII in Paris has the guys ramping up a notch their pursuance.I am just waiting to see if they can give a better treatment to the cliche plot.They have managed to keep the usual tropes in line till now.ZhangHan does carry this kind of role with aplomb.

This is the Zhang Han we all know and love hahaha!!

OK the following is a big spoiler for tonight's episode, open at your own risk ;) 

Spoiler

Finally he confesses!

Lol. I am on ep 4 and just started this yesterday. So I opened the spoiler but did not watch it. I was wondering if the synopsis was right. Apparently it was they did bring the whole plot overseas.

Oh well. I did spend a substantial amount of time googling who everyone else was besides ZH.

Can I ask since I don't follow his dramas that much besides the one Boss and Me. Plus the Janine Chang one. I swear I saw the clear coloured crystal bracelet on his right wrist in Boss and Me. And thought I saw it again in this drama in ep 1 or 2.  Its a bit odd to see it on 2 rich male leads as a prop so many years apart. And I am not religious enough to recognise if its a personal item. What in the world is it? I have watched Boss and me enough times to remember it. And this is a 2021 airing drama. That was in 2014. 

And did they make the Bai character- the actress is 25- end up with the Chairman. Who's being played by a 43 year old actor and the rich older male. Did they? Its icky.

Archived