[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

On 5/15/2021 at 3:32 AM, shinystar1985 said:

No need for a season 2 if we get sjk+jyb in another drama. Actually I’m not quite sure if season 2 will work because it’s hard for it not to be monotonous. I’m down for a Mr Mrs Smith spin-off so VCY would be a married couple but if not it’d be too similar to season 1. Instead give us a deep passionate romance with lots of kisses because they’re such great kissers lol. 

Any idea which awards ceremony is next? Hoping more Vincenzo cast members get nominated because they deserve it. Also we’d get a small reunion. :wub:

I would love to see them act together again either in a season 2 or another drama/film:wub:  It's a pity it is rare for Korean couples to star together in the same drama more than once.  I understand your priorities about what the drama needs to feature lots of haha :kiss_wink:

11 hours ago, mystic62 said:

Kwak Dong Yeon (Jang Han Seo) interview about himself, Vincenzo and the cast

Thanks for this video and the SJK video.  It's nice being able to understand when the accounts add English subtitles:D

This Twitter account has corrected/clarified quite a few of the Netflix translations and she made a way more accurate translation of the ending conversation between Vincenzo and Cha Young.  This translation makes so much more sense and is much more romantic  Lucky koreans and people who understand korean! ( *shakes fist at Netflix and their lazy translation*<_<

credit: Twitter @sgmjyhda (associate @Jipuragi)

Every time I watch this scene I can't believe originally it was only going to be one kiss.  They are soulmates who are in love, forced apart for a year, not sure when they will see each other again, finally admitted their feelings.  Thankfully, JYB and SJK knew best and added the second kiss :smooches2: From SJK's interviews he definitely wants them to have a happy ending.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Kwak Dong Yeon Talks About “Vincenzo” Co-Stars Song Joong Ki And 2PM’s Taecyeon

8a820c4334d54ed390d5b9109965a377.jpeg?s=

May 17, 2021
by S. Nam

Kwak Dong Yeon talked about his experience on tvN’s “Vincenzo”!

Spoilers

“Vincenzo” starred Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who was born in Korea but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. He returns to Korea after a conflict within his organization and crosses paths with the sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin). The two lawyers use villainous methods to bring down other villains who cannot be punished by the law. Kwak Dong Yeon plays Jang Han Seo, the false leader of Babel Group. Although he appears hardened to evil, he is actually under the thumb of his psychopath brother, Jang Joon Woo (2PM’s Taecyeon).

In the interview, Kwak Dong Yeon thanked viewers for loving and supporting the drama, which he filmed enjoyably for eight months. He added, “It’s a project I’m certain will remain as a good memory in the future even when I look back upon it.”

The actor expressed gratitude for his fellow actors and staff and added, “I once again felt the happiness of being able to work on a warm set and in a good workplace. I’ll work hard in the future to create a nice atmosphere on set so that I can feel the happiness of working.”

Kwak-Dong-Yeon-7.jpg

Kwak Dong Yeon shared, “I think ‘Vincenzo’ will remain in my heart as a project through which I could freely play around and act happily for the first time in a while.” He added his hopes for the viewers to remember ‘Vincenzo’ as a drama they watched to feel better when they were having a hard time with COVID-19.

Regarding his co-stars, Kwak Dong Yeon commented that Song Joong Ki is like Vincenzo himself, as he shared in a previous interview. He added, “He was considerate of everyone with great detail. He didn’t show how tired he was even though he had the most scenes to film. He was always taking care of people and looking around him.”

The actor continued, “The staff and actors on set have probably felt their hearts flutter at least once because of Song Joong Ki. With his gentle and subtle consideration and his professionalism of concealing how tired he is, he’s an amazing person from anyone’s perspective.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1469576wpp/kwak-dong-yeon-talks-about-vincenzo-co-stars-song-joong-ki-and-2pms-taecyeon

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yay JYB interview is coming!! She’s smokin’ in her new shoot. She chopped off her beautiful hair but still always sexy. More SJK interviews coming too! I cannot wait. Hopefully somebody translates it. Even soompi didn’t translate all of sjk’s previous interviews. :( 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:

Yay JYB interview is coming!! She’s smokin’ in her new shoot. She chopped off her beautiful hair but still always sexy. More SJK interviews coming too! I cannot wait. Hopefully somebody translates it.

Sorry for doubting you J-Wide. I'm so excited we are actually getting an interview and a beautiful new photoshoot:yaaa:JYB looks so hot in the new pictures but I will miss her gorgeous, thick shiny hair.  I suppose her new role called for shorter hair and considering the short gap between finishing Vincenzo which she worked on for so long and starting her next drama, it probably makes it easier to get into her new character if her look is very different.  SJK's new GQ photoshoot looks so gorgeous too:wub:

4 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:

Even soompi didn’t translate all of sjk’s previous interviews. :( 

I know, right? I'm surprised Soompi haven't translated more of SJK's interviews:(

The billboard from Korean fans at the train station to say thank you to the Vincenzo team:fullofhearts:

cr:@VincenzoDalgeul on Twitter

Translation of the fan messages on the billboard:

translation cr: @sgmjyhda and @yupeinyeop on Twitter

Jeon Yeo Been, Yoon Byung Hee (Mr Nam) and Seo Ye- Hwa (Yeon-Jin) all posted proof shots on their IG to say thank you to fans. So sweet:blush:  Apparently, Yoo Jae Myung (Hong Yu Chan) told the cast and Yang Kyung Won (Cheol-wook) shared the picture on the cast group chat.

Lovely interview with Yoon Byung Hee.  I love all the careful thought that went into Mr Nam's character:

translation credit @yupeinyeop on Twitter

• Like 1
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, raziela said:

Every time I watch this scene I can't believe originally it was only going to be one kiss.  They are soulmates who are in love, forced apart for a year, not sure when they will see each other again, finally admitted their feelings.  Thankfully, JYB and SJK knew best and added the second kiss  From SJK's interviews he definitely wants them to have a happy ending.  

Thank you JYB + SJK for the second kiss. Also, the second kiss looked more like JYB and SJK going at it than their characters. Just sayin'.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

5 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

Thank you JYB + SJK for the second kiss. Also, the second kiss looked more like JYB and SJK going at it than their characters. Just sayin'.

Glad I’m not the only one who felt this. Seems like they themselves (sjk+jyb) longed for that kiss even more so than the viewers. Guilty of rewatching that scene over and over to get through these days. 

7 hours ago, raziela said:

Jeon Yeo Been, Yoon Byung Hee (Mr Nam) and Seo Ye- Hwa (Yeon-Jin) all posted proof shots on their IG to say thank you to fans. So sweet:blush:

They’re sooo sweet!! Envious I’m not in Korea to see it myself too and also a chance to run into Beenie. Hopefully sjk completes the circle by visiting and sharing with fans too. 

SJK's new GQ photoshoot looks so gorgeous too:wub:

Yes he’s so gorgeous!! I already placed my order for his magazine and looking to order Beenie’s too. What a waste to not have the two grace a cover together. Perhaps because their visuals together in a sexy shoot will stop hearts so no one can afford to have that kind of liability. 

Translation of the fan messages on the billboard:

translation cr: @sgmjyhda and @yupeinyeop on Twitter

I love it so much!! So witty and fun. And sjk’s compliment to jyb about how pretty she is in hanbok has made multiple headlines to where it has become a memorable line for fans (and it’s not even in the drama). :wub:  So glad k-fans also share the wishes of i-fans. With so much demand, why the hesitation to make season 2??

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPAD4VeFV3n/?utm_medium=copy_link

Wow we’re getting a re-edited version of the deleted scenes of episode 20?! I hope there’s a lot of CenCha scenes and a longer closeup of the kiss scene pleaseee

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Song Joong Ki Reveals Key Advice That Helped Him Film “Vincenzo” + What The Drama Made Him Realize

23fa98d76fbc4ac198800c434e5b2563.jpeg?s=

May 20, 2021
by E. Cha

In a recent interview and pictorial for GQ magazine, Song Joong Ki dished on his hit drama “Vincenzo” and what he learned during the filming process.

While talking about the success of “Vincenzo,” which recently ended on the sixth-highest ratings in tvN history, Song Joong Ki humbly gave all the credit to director Kim Hee Won, writer Park Jae Bum, and his many co-stars.

However, while reflecting on his experience, Song Joong Ki shared that he did approach the drama a bit differently from his previous projects. According to the actor, he was inspired to take on a new mindset after a memorable conversation with a friend—director Kim Won Seok.

“Director Kim Won Seok, who knows me extremely well as a person after working with me on ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal‘ and ‘Arthdal Chronicles,’ suddenly said this to me one day,” he recalled. “‘Joong Ki, for your new drama, don’t try to act this time. Just act like you usually do. Don’t go out of your way to do something, and just go with the flow.'”

The actor continued, “So I set aside my thoughts and tried to be as relaxed and comfortable as possible during filming, and I was filled with gratitude for the fact that the atmosphere on set actually allowed for me to do that.”

Song Joong Ki went on to reveal that his experience filming “Vincenzo” had made him look at acting in a new light.

“I realized that positive energy and enjoying the process [during filming] makes you incredibly happy with the result,” explained the actor. “I want to continue to have fun while acting in the future as well.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1470283wpp/song-joong-ki-reveals-key-advice-that-helped-him-film-vincenzo-what-the-drama-made-him-realize

• Like 3

More new Vincenzo content!  SJK will be having a post-drama interview with Director Kim Hee Won and Writer Park Jae Bum for Netflix Korea.  The video comes out on the 23rd:partyblob:

On 5/18/2021 at 2:13 PM, mystic62 said:

Congrats to the actor who plays the innocent like 2nd monk

'Vincenzo' Kwon Seung-woo, exclusive contract with Studio Santa Claus

source:https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=003&aid=0010505222

Congratulations!  I read on Twitter he didn't have an agency before this so it is lovely news.  Hope good things keep coming for all of our lovely cast.

On 5/18/2021 at 6:03 PM, itsmeash said:

I only want the reedited version if we get more good cha young x vincenzo scenes. My heart can't take anything else.

Apparently, we didn't miss anything.  TVing are liars and there was nothing new except a couple more seconds in the torture scenes.  Korean fans are really angry:rage:

6 hours ago, larus said:

Song Joong Ki Reveals Key Advice That Helped Him Film “Vincenzo” + What The Drama Made Him Realize

Thanks for posting!  It was a really, really good interview.  I appreciate the reporter doing his research about Ombre Mai Fu because it allowed for an even deeper analysis of Vincenzo's character from Song Joong Ki.  i really do love listening to his thoughts and experiences.  So interesting the Song Ban Jang nickname only came about later.  That part about how Vincenzo love for Cha Young is painful is so heartbreaking but it's beautiful too:heart: SJK really loves Cha Young and their relationship-maybe more than Vincenzo does haha!  

Link to the original GQ article with gorgeous pictures:fullofhearts: http://www.gqkorea.co.kr/2021/05/20/송중기/

Translations of SJK's interview from Twitter:

Part in the interview about Cha Young (translation credit @camille_cee on Twitter)

Full interview translation (credit @yupinyeop on Twitter)

• Like 3

Jeon Yeo Bin Expresses Her Love And Affection For Her Latest Drama “Vincenzo”

Jeon Yeo Bin Expresses Her Love And Affection For Her Latest Drama “Vincenzo”

May 21, 2021
by L. Kim

Jeon Yeo Bin showcased her sexy charisma in a recent pictorial for fashion magazine Allure!

In the photo shoot, the actress showed a new side of her with short hair and simple yet stylish outfits. She perfectly portrayed an elegant charm with her unique poses and charismatic expressions.

jeon-yeo-bin-2.jpg

In the interview after the photo shoot, Jeon Yeo Bin talked about her recently-concluded drama “Vincenzo.” The tvN drama stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who is of Korean descent, but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. When he moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization, he winds up crossing paths with sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin). Together, they join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the court of law.

The actress shared her love for “Vincenzo,” saying, “I learned a lot on the set of ‘Vincenzo.’ Everyone believed in each other, and we worked hard with excitement.” When asked what she thought about coming across a wonderful project like “Vincenzo,” she smiled happily and replied, “It’s like a miracle and a gift.”

jeon-yeo-bin-4.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1470368wpp/jeon-yeo-bin-expresses-her-love-and-affection-for-her-latest-drama-vincenzo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

SJK really loves Cha Young and their relationship-maybe more than Vincenzo does haha! 

Yea boy seems so attached and clingy. When he talks about her there seems to be this genuine deep rooted sadness. He himself revealed he grew attached to JYB and HCY. He obviously adores HCY so much and can’t seem to make peace with the fact that V+CY had what he considers a sad ending. He’s having a hard time detaching from his character. This is the first time SJK walked away loving his female lead character so much. Can’t blame him because Cha Young was so lovely in so many ways and such an ideal girl. He’s whipped alright. 

Cant wait for JYB’s entire interview to be released. Dying to hear her thoughts!

Excited for the segment with the writer and PD but sad about JYB’s absence. I guess she’s really busy and couldn’t make it. :( This is why we need the blu-ray dvd. As of right now it hasn’t been confirmed that there will be one but I hope enough people sign up to purchase so it happens. 

SJK’s GQ pictorial is going to be the death of me! Who gave him the rights to be this gorgeous? That B&W tongue finger action one just made me pregnant. :4267_LiccGif:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

For those of you sad about SJK‘s interpretation of the ending, JYB has come to the rescue.

"Even if she can't be there all the time, I think she will go to there even only for a while. I don't think she will leave him alone." - Jeon Yeo Been (in courtesy of twitter)

Love how they’re both constantly channeling their characters even in real life. It’s such a Cha Young thing to say and do. So carefree and stubborn. She accepts him wholeheartedly and will go down to the fire pits of hell for her man. SJK’s like VC who has this overprotection over CY and in a way he’d rather lose her if it meant she will be out of danger’s way. I get this is what he means by she isn’t his shade but rather an agony because he loves her so much. He has such a longing for her but he doesn’t feel he deserves her that’s why he keeps pushing for them not meeting again. But JYB’s like “Nope she’s coming! She’s never leaving him alone.” I’m here for it. :wub:

Cutie with short hair. She always shines so bright! She’s such a CenCha Shipper. 

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

It's been a while since I've been on this thread. And I must say, since the show finished I suffered withdrawal. The chemistry between the cast is best I've seen (not exaggerating) from the bts etc you can see the cast adore each other. I was already a big fan of SJK and was bitter he didn't get more recognition for arthdal chronicles but at least Vincenzo has been a hit and rightly so.  I've become a solid fan of Jeo-been even if I liked her in be melodramatic, I'll definitely follow her further works. What a ride this show was though, how they balanced humour,  suspense and not to forget the hot chemistry even if there wasn't much skinship.

Right now I'm in a slump, suggestions are very welcome.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1