[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002972819

'Voice 4' Song Seung-heon, Lee Hana vs Lee Kyu-hyung, emergency room grabbing 'at a single touch'

Input 2021.07.17. 1:30pm

Revised 2021.07.17. 1:31 PM

'Voice 4' Song Seung-heon and Lee Ha-na grab the neck of '4-person serial killer' Lee Kyu-hyung, and the situation is caught and tension is raised by 200%.

The tvN Friday-Saturday drama 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' (hereinafter referred to as 'Voice 4', directed by Shin Yong-hwi, scripted by Ma Jin-won, produced by Studio Dragon, Voice Production) will be aired on the 17th (Sat) before the 10th broadcast, Derek Cho (Song Seung-heon), Kang Kwon-joo (Lee Ha-na) and Dong Bang-min (Lee Kyu-hyung)'s emergency room grabs are released and catch the eye.

In the last broadcast, Kang Kwon-joo and Dong Bang-min faced each other, raising the tension to the climax. In particular, the circus man personality of Dongbangmin strangles Kang Kwon-joo, saying, "Now we have to pay the price for disturbing us. How can we tear it up?" At the moment of crisis, the personality of the center director jumps out saying, "No, you are my Siamese twins." The runaway of the two personalities shocked the viewers. Accordingly, attention was paid to the 10th broadcast on the 17th, when the bloody war with the people of the East will begin in earnest.

In the stills released in relation to this, Derek Cho and Kwon-Joo Kang have their anger gauges reaching their peak. In particular, the anger is young enough to want to arrest him right away in the eyes of Derek Joe, who snatched the people of the East, providing extreme tension. In the meantime, attention is focused on Lee Kyu-hyung's eyes, who are bewildered by the situation. Confused by the pressure investigations of two people pushing themselves hard. Kang Kwon-joo is also looking suspiciously at the people of the East, who can't remember the moment when he attacked him. It raises the question of what kind of moment of truth Derek Cho and Kang Kwon-joo will face about the people of the East.

The stills that follow this contain a mysterious person wearing a black raincoat, stimulating curiosity. The black raincoat was previously worn by Dong Bang Min as Kang Kwon Joo's doppelganger. Baek Sung-hyun's confused eyes and the cold atmosphere of the scene give us a glimpse into an unusual situation. Whether or not another new killer has appeared besides Dongbangmin, the curiosity is rising over the veiled identity.

The production team of 'Voice 4' said, "Derek Jo and Kwon-Joo Kang are one step closer to the shocking past of the people of the East. requested

On the other hand, 'Voice 4' is a sound chase thriller that depicts the fierce records of the 112 Reporting Center members who guard the golden time at the crime scene. Episode 10 will be aired on the 17th.

Reporter Lee Kyung-ho sky@mtstarnews.com

• Like 1
  • Love 4

SSH’s new IG post

09-FB1-EAD-ECA1-4391-8-CC1-B6-D85075-D9-

@yappy, thanks for sharing the YT vid. 
She really lost a lot of weight. Her face is much longer now compared to DM when it was slightly rounder

SSH lost a lot of weight too

I hope our Lovebirds and everyone are keeping safe now that covid cases worldwide is rising again due to delta variant.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003456944

Song Seung-heon, a heartwarming visual that wakes you up on Sunday morning.

Input 2021.07.18. 6:32 am
202107180624173963964_20210718062442_01_20210718063206690.jpg?type=w430view original
Song Seung-heon's Instagram

[Herald POP = Reporter Na-Yul Kim] Actor Song Seung-heon boasted a warm visual.

On the 18th, Song Seung-heon posted a photo of his current situation on his Instagram account. Song Seung-heon wrote "Good morning" along with the photo.

In the photo, Song Seung-heon is wearing a comfortable white T-shirt. Song Seung-heon's broad shoulders and sharp jawline make women's hearts flutter.

In addition, Song Seung-heon boasts a sculptural visual with deep eyes and a high nose. Song Seung-heon's faint smile makes viewers unable to take their eyes off them.

Meanwhile, Song Seung-heon is appearing on tvN's 'Voice 4'. 'Voice 4' is a sound chase thriller that depicts the fierce records of the members of the 112 Reporting Center who guard the golden hour of crime scenes.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

SSH for Gentleman Magazine

June 2014

2-C359814-6712-4-C9-A-B2-A7-11-C5414-BBF

C15015-BB-F126-4-CCB-9-CB1-2-B50-FD0-EF6

5-F1570-DF-65-F5-406-D-A8-D8-96-BF48-DBD

Spoiler

0918-C075-BA31-43-C0-8-F55-116-E8739-B05

447-A7332-5-BD3-4-FE4-8929-E3-DEEBB7677-

1-A478098-F6-E3-4194-AAEE-5-EC31-E94-D6-

Actor Song Seung Heon became a cover model for June issue of Gentleman Korea

Song Seung Heon’s pictorials were shot at one studio in Gwacheon. Song flaunted his friendship with photographer Choi Yong Bin, leading bright atmosphere of shooting site. The actor made various poses and facial expressions, showing his aspect as a former professional model.

In the interview, Song Seung Heon was asked about how he feels to live a life of handsome man. Song answered, “A lot of people have been telling me that I’m handsome, but I sometimes feel like they are just joking. I never thought I look ugly, but I don’t think I’m that handsome.”

In newly released movie ‘Obsessed,’ Song Seung Heon played an elite soldier Kim Jin Pyung, who falls in love with his subordinate’s wife Jeong Ga Heun. In the interview, Song revealed his honest thought about bed scene in his new movie, saying, “I agonized a lot whether to have this bed scene or not. I decided to take it since I felt like I would regret in later days if I don’t take this role.”

Song also talked about his dating and marriage plan, saying, “I believe in destiny that I’ve never been on a blind date. I can’t just date anyone unless I feel like getting struck by lightning on first encounter. 

Some people worry about me saying that I would never be able to get married.”

SOURCE:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/interview-song-seung-heon-reveals-her-miss-right-101333690.html

• Like 1
  • Love 4

SS Interview] ③ Seo Ji-hye, "My ideal type is someone who shares a lot with me"

Cho Hyun-jung
Enter 2016. 11. 22. 08:14

AB8-DAF3-A-DFB1-4932-8-F58-525-A7-BBDD11

[Sports Seoul Correspondent Jo Hyeon-jeong] “I’m still unmarried, but my ideal type is someone who has a lot in common with me 

D50378-B4-6198-4384-9388-27730-E3-D94-D9

Actress Seo Ji-hye. Photo | Reporter Kim Do-hoon dica@sportsseoul.com

Seo Ji-hye was open to the possibility of marriage. “I think I want to get married after dating, but my parents tell me not to get married, and to go when I’m ready. If a good person appears, I think I will get married naturally, but I'm not waiting on purpose. ” As her ideal type, “In the past, I was attracted to attractive friends because I was in a sweet and fresh relationship, but now I think that I should seriously date.” I want to have fun with the partner I need to live life with. I hope the hobbies match and there are many things to share with me. In the past, I focused on looks, but now I think about the mind more than anything else,” she said shyly. 

“Someone who shares a lot with me”

-  SJH

What do SJH share in common with SSH? 

Let me count the ways:

They are down to earth

They are good looking yet remain modest about it

They are not concern about popularity

They are both close to their parents

They love to laugh

They like to exercise

They keep a healthy lifestyle

They like coffee

Their favorite food is tteokbokki

They like golf

They like video games

Their favorite color is purple/violet

ADDED:

They love the Ocean/Beach

They like to Hike/Take Walks

They love Jeju Island

More importantly “Both

their ideal type is someone who is like a friend whom they can talk comfortably with”

Our Lovebirds are just the perfect match

TRANSLATED ARTICLE

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20161122081412695

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

“Voice 4” And “Love (Ft. Marriage And Divorce) 2” Ratings Soar To New All-Time Highs

“Voice 4” And “Love (Ft. Marriage And Divorce) 2” Ratings Soar To New All-Time Highs

tvN’s “Voice 4” and TV Chosun’s “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2” both climbed to new heights last night!

On July 17, “Voice 4” achieved its highest viewership ratings to date for its latest episode, which took first place in its time slot across all cable channels with an average nationwide rating of 4.001 percent.

“Voice 4” also took first place in its time slot across all channels—including public broadcast networks—among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored a nationwide average of 2.7 percent and a peak of 2.9 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1479561wpp/voice-4-and-love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-2-ratings-soar-to-new-all-time-highs

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Photos are credit to IG stories of tteokbokki_couple 

New coincidences in the lives of SSH and SJH? Or is it really destiny ❤

9EQRCS0.jpg

8Itvub2.jpg

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000128592

MBC Entertainment

'Voice 4' Song Seung-heon-Lee Hana VS Lee Kyu-hyung, bloody war breaks out "If you can stop it, stop it"

Enter 2021.07.18. 10:19 am
A bloody war between tvN's 'Voice 4' Song Seung-heon and Lee Ha-na and '4-person serial killer' Lee Kyu-hyung has begun. In particular, it gave a shocking reversal in the ending where Lee Kyu-hyung was attacked and Lee Jung-yeol turned himself in as a circus man.

Derek Cho (Song Seung-heon) and Kang Kwon in the tvN Friday-Saturday drama 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' (directed by Shin Yong-hwi, written by Ma Jin-won, produced by Studio Dragon, Voice Production) (hereinafter referred to as 'Voice 4'), which was broadcast on the 17th (Sat). Joo (Lee Ha-na) started taking off the mask of Dong Bang-min (Lee Kyu-hyung). In particular, it was like a matryoshka doll, with the past that the multiple personalities of the people of the East began with the kidnapping case 24 years ago, and the secret of his invitational power was revealed with a hearing aid.

As a result, the 10th episode of 'Voice' recorded an average of 4.2% and a maximum of 4.6% for households in the metropolitan area, and an average of 4.0% and a maximum of 4.4% for households nationwide. did. The tvN target, male and female 2049 viewer ratings, recorded an average of 2.4% and a maximum of 2.7% in the metropolitan area, and a national average of 2.7% and a maximum of 2.9%, ranking first in the same time zone on all channels including terrestrial channels. (Based on a paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV, and satellite/provided by Nielsen Korea)

On this day, Kang Kwon-ju took advantage of the rush of the people of the East, and the moment Kang Kwon-joo was ambushed by the people of the East again, Derek Cho and Shim Dae-sik (Baek Seong-hyun) Min) appeared and escaped the crisis. However, Dongbangmin's circusman personality was so strong that he could not control Shim Daesik alone, and when Dongbangmin asked why Derek Cho killed his younger brother, he gave an eerie smile and said, "You dare to teach me," he said with an eerie smile. I lost consciousness.

The diagnosis that the doctor gave to Dong Bang Min was sleep ambulation, and Dong Bang Min, who woke up just in time, was unaware of the behavior of the three characters. Meanwhile, when Dong Bang Min expressed his displeasure, "Don't cross the line any longer," Derek Cho said to him, "I'm looking forward to it. 'Cause soon I'll kill you It is very painful,” he said, maximizing the threat and tension of the play. In particular, Derek Cho discovered the secret of the guest's invitation by discovering a hearing aid in his ear the moment he was whispering to him. Here, Kang Kwon-ju tried to request an arrest warrant for him as evidence of recording the voices of the people of the East, but this was not easy. The chief of the National Police Agency was concerned about Dong Bang-min's grandfather, Dong Bang-min's (Jang Hang-seon), who was a local maintainer, and the alibi was clear on the day of the incident. Afterwards, the two set out to find evidence to prove the multi-personality of the Eastern People, and obtained important clues from users of the Circus Pierrot game. A female police officer called one of her friends a small but powerful kidnapper with a double-edged axe.

At the same time, Dongbangmin's past was revealed and surprised viewers. He was abducted 24 years ago by Eom Seok-gu (Kim Yoo-nam), who was supplying ornaments to Sonang Village, and Dong Bang Min absorbed his personality and created the character of a murderous circus man. In particular, the first witness to report the kidnapping was Kwak Man-taek (Lee Jeong-yeol), who is currently taking care of the people of the East, and the person in charge of the investigation into the kidnapping case turned out to be Goo Hyung-yang (Kim Hwi-yeol), who was in charge of the murder of Derek Jo's mother. A reversal that exploded with biting continued.

Meanwhile, Dongbangmin's circusman personality remembered past events and tried to kill Kwak Man-taek, driving the viewers into fear. Dongbang Min asked Kwak Man-taek, who discovered the hiding place of the three personalities, “How are you? It's been 24 years. At every moment, I thought about how to kill you the most painfully. Let's end this dirty affair now." In a panic, Kwak Man-taek fled to Sonam Village to avoid the beasts of the people of the East. There, Dong Bang Hyun-yeop gave Kwak Man-taek a meaningful word, “It will make you feel better,” and handed bimocho decoction water.

The three personalities of Dongbangmin, who showed signs of division here, came together even more so as not to disappear. Along with the master personality's mediation saying, "Now we can live together," the circus man personality said, "If you can stop it, stop it. Before that, I will be torn to pieces by my hands.” He lit up his lively eyes, making him even more curious about what will unfold in the future.

Meanwhile, an unexpected reversal at the end of the play caused goosebumps. Derek Cho and Kang Kwon-ju, who were hiding in front of the Dongbangmin's house to find evidence of the incident 24 years ago, found the Dongbangmin collapsed after being stabbed in the stomach. At that time, the Bimo Provincial Police Agency surprised everyone by revealing that a man in a black raincoat showed blood-stained scissors and an envelope containing female hair and turned himself in as a circus man and a perpetrator of harm to the people of the East. In particular, the face revealed above the hat was Kwak Man-taek, a servant of the East. The exciting development that cannot predict what happened between the two made the next episode even more exciting.

Viewers who watched the broadcast responded, “That small village is so creepy,” “It seems like Grandpa is there,” and “Lee Kyu-hyung’s acting is so soft.”

On the other hand, tvN's Friday-Saturday drama 'Voice 4' is a sound chase thriller that depicts the fierce records of the 112 Reporting Center crews who guard the golden time at the crime scene. It airs every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 PM.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

ENTERTAINMENT
These Are The Most-Watched Korean Dramas On IQIYI In 2020

From light-hearted rom-coms to suspense thrillers!

by JACINDA A. LOPEZ | Jan 2, 2021

iqiyi-kdramas-1608452656.jpg
PHOTO: (LEFT TO RIGHT) INSTAGRAM/SBSDRAMA.OFFICIAL, INSTAGRAM/MBCDRAMA_NOW

2020 definitely changed our viewing habits with video streaming platforms becoming one of our main sources of entertainment. Only launching its services in May 2020, IQIYI has given us a variety of Asian content and, most especially, feeds our collective obsession for Korean dramas. From light-hearted rom-coms to suspense thrillers, these are the Top 10 Most-Watched Korean Dramas on IQIYI for 2020, ranked in no particular order!  

Dinner Mate

Who's in it? Song Seung Heon, Seo Ji Hye

What's it about? Two polar opposites end up sitting beside each other on a plane and plan to have dinner together. Despite being both headstrong and individualistic, they share the same love for food and eventually find comfort in each other.

ARTICLE:

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/most-watched-korean-dramas-iqiyi-2020-a483-20210102

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Election Commission, Voting Encouragement Campaign “0509 Rose Project” Public on the 25th 38 people including actors and directors gathered to "Vote"

April 2017

SJH at 0:12

SJH at 0:44

48-EC11-C0-7-CC3-42-C8-99-BC-9-A382346-F

Spoiler

F1-AA1-D0-C-5-AD5-4145-AA4-F-45164-FE5-B

07-B47-C1-E-DE63-48-AE-9419-21-E25-AC4-C

B87-BCED1-1-A55-4345-AFF4-63-F1412260-D1

“What does voting mean to SJH

“Voting is a must if you are a Korean citizen”

What kind of leader SJH thinks he would be, she said, "A person who brings the whole nation together."

Actress Seo Ji-hye participated in the “Rose Project”.

On the 24th, a pictorial of Seo Ji-hye who participated in “0509 Rose Project” was released.

Seo Ji-hye recently participated in the '0509 Rose Project' held at a studio in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, and expressed her honest opinion about the true value of voting and the presidential award that she had always thought about.

In the published pictorial, Seo Ji-hye wore a gray T-shirt with voting marks and showed off her alluring side. Seo Ji-hye, holding a pink rose in her hand, showed off her alluring beauty with elegant hair and makeup.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20170430100005328

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Apparently Lee Dong Wook and SJH used to be ex Labelmates

They used to be with Jump Entertainment

(as @fiona628 stated Son Eun-seo, SSH’s Voice 4 co-star is still with Jump Entertainment and is good friends with SJH) 

FFE9-E9-E1-484-D-45-EA-AF58-23-EC15-F55-

Sept 2007:  SJH with LDW in HK

5-EE732-FA-9469-4-B18-8-F52-93470-F92-D1

Spoiler

5075399-C-A991-4-F44-AC17-7-DFDDEEAC013.

8-DEC74-FE-73-BA-4-F88-B423-C0-DEC35-AC6

We all know LDW is now at Kingkong Starship with SSH

August 2020:  SSH with LDW in Tiktok Men in Mission
095997-E6-AFCF-4-BEB-88-F7-A90-B9-DAC07-

Spoiler

SJH:   ex-Labelmate

SSH:   current Labelmate

Another colleague connection 

Coincidence much? 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

The Beautiful, Bubbly Girl Laughing her Heart Out

Missing her laughs

A1-AA4906-AC24-4146-B284-CA5-B79144-B42.

61-BFC0-AB-2-B53-481-E-9235-C9252-B29-D4

A83881-AA-29-CE-41-AB-ADAD-D0-C9-F56-EC5

Spoiler

D06-B0-F33-ACE1-44-F7-9204-803-B5-E11-AB

AA82784-A-DFC0-4-AF9-8834-48672047-F791.

3-C3-C360-D-2417-443-F-AEFC-3-A800-C1281

gifs credit to owners

FUN FACTS

Only SSH can make her laugh like this

And 

Our suspicions are correct. 

She was confirmed to be lurking in IG yesterday liking her BFF Kim Ok Bin’s latest IG post

(Credit to peeps over at IG for this info. You know who you are :) :) ) 

She might be staycationing/hibernating at home due to rising covid cases in SK and assuming filming for Dr Brain was completed since they started filming in February. 

Dr Brain will only have 6 episodes 

Still hoping she updates her IG

Stay Safe everyone!  

• Like 1
  • Love 5