[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

@yappy, I agree SJH is long overdue for Haute Couture endorsements.

She did product placements on brands like Valentino, Tods, Loewe, Rochas, Moschino, Alexander McQueen by wearing their outfits in CLOY

And even after winning the Baeksang Bazaar Icon Award, she still got nothing.

Our Lovebirds are also long overdue for Magazine Photoshoots.

They now have time to do photoshoots assuming shooting for their respective dramas have been completed :) :) 

Anyhow, sharing this for now

SSH for Max Movie Magazine

April 2014

08-DA5-C21-6275-4774-9718-EEE7-FEEB1219.

Spoiler

SJH for Vogue Magazine

(Brush Lounge) 

September 2019

581-E7348-F07-A-41-D0-A3-EA-4-D0-DCDFCCC

D103-B465-6-E31-4-E4-F-9-D29-9-C6-C02-FB

Spoiler

58243547-846-A-4189-98-E3-EE84-F7-ED67-E

CF10-EFC1-92-A3-4-FCA-9266-234-FC24-C271

gifs credit to owners

• Love 5

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000127948

MBC Entertainment

'Voice 4' Lee Kyu-hyung, Song Seung-heon-Lee Hana's anger at the trap investigation → counterattack "Dare you set a trap?"

tvN 'Voice 4' and 'four-person invitation villain' Lee Kyu-hyung, angered by the investigation of the Golden Time team's trap centered on Song Seung-heon and Lee Ha-na, created extreme tension, foretelling a face-to-face match. The 8th episode of 'Voice' recorded an average of 3.6% and a maximum of 4.4% for households in the metropolitan area, and an average of 3.7% and a maximum of 4.5% for households nationwide. The tvN target, male and female 2049 ratings, recorded an average of 2.4% and a maximum of 3.0% in the metropolitan area, and a national average of 2.3% and a maximum of 2.9%, ranking first in all channels including terrestrial channels. (Based on a paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV, and satellite/provided by Nielsen Korea)

w6IYcNs.jpg

Dong Bang-min (Lee Kyu-hyung) in the 8th episode of tvN's Friday-Saturday drama 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' (directed by Shin Yong-hwi/played by Ma Jin-won/produced by Studio Dragon, Voice Production) (hereinafter referred to as 'Voice 4'), which was broadcast on the 10th (Sat) Eun said, “A child who tells a story had to rip his mouth open. I would have risked my life to run away from us, right?” and tried to kill Gong Su-ji (Chae Won-bin), the only witness who saw the person inside of me, but it failed.

Afterwards, while the circus man and master personality got rid of the traces of the attempt to kill Karo Su-ji, the personality of the main body of Dong Bang Min came out and the situation was reversed again. Dong Bang-min is the grandson of Dong Bang Hyeon-yeop (Jang Hang-seon), the founder of Sonang Village, an alternative family village. He is receiving the love and trust of the residents with his upright personality and character, such as worrying about the well-being of the residents rather than arguing about their faults against his grandfather, who follows the strict rules and regulations of the village. However, the two personalities of Dongbangmin, who appeared again, said, “Living together with things that are nothing special. Don't you think it's disgusting?" He eventually killed Gong Su-ji and maximized the tension by finding another prey in the Circus Pierrot game community.

Meanwhile, an ID presumed to be a circus man approached the fictional character created by Han Woo-joo (Kang Seung-yoon), increasing the immersion of the play. The game user who works as Kill For You introduced himself as a former detective and showed the same technique as the circus man, and Vidomo Golden Time Team was dispatched, but his true identity was Kwon Saet-byeol (Kim Si-eun) who impersonated a circus man. Dongbangmin, who was hit by a disaster, noticed the existence of Han Woo-joo, who approached him with the fictional character Angry, and made his hands sweat. An angry dongbangmin predicted a counterattack with his lively eyes and said, “Do you dare set a trap for me?” The heart-fluttering development continued, making viewers sleep at night.

On the other hand, the secret of Sonam Village, the hometown where Dongbangmin was born and raised, and the case of Derek Jo (Song Seung-heon) mother, was revealed. Derek Cho previously claimed that a mysterious group in raincoats had kidnapped his mother. In particular, the swirl pattern on the wrist of the deceased Derek Joe's mother was engraved on a piece of stone in the masonry workshop, raising questions about what kind of secret might be hidden in Sonam Village.

Meanwhile, the fourth Code Zero incident occurred in Bimo. High school teacher Jang Hyo-jun (Kim Young-hoon) reported that a classmate had been kidnapped, and the victim was Kwon Saet-byeol, who had previously impersonated a circus man. However, unlike Jang Hyo-jun's claim that Kwon Saet-byul was threatened by poor students and abused by her adoptive parents for a long time, Kwon Saet-byul's adoptive parents pointed out Jang Hyo-joon's behavior, and their different claims confused Derek Cho and Kang Kwon-joo (Lee Hana). it went After that, Jang Hyo-jun found Kwon Saet-byeol imprisoned in a motel, but this was a trap dug by YouTuber Pigdig (Jeong Dae-ro), who was deceived by Kwon Saet-byeol. In the end, Pigdig shocked the viewers by broadcasting the appearance of the two people, claiming that they were truly educating students who pretended to be police officers and teachers of corruption.

The truth about the kidnapping case of Kwon Saet-byeol amplified the curiosity. Furthermore, from Park Eun-soo (Son Eun-seo), who was assigned to the dispatch team, to Han Woo-joo, who became a prey for the people of the East! The all-out war between the Bimodo Golden Time Team and the four-person villain, Dong Bang Min, entered the countdown, making the next episode even more exciting.

Viewers who have seen the broadcast are showing reactions such as “That person is too dead flag ㅠ”, “I’m afraid that I will become like Na Hong-joo the moment I approach the truth ㅠㅠ”, “Lee Kyu-hyung’s acting is killing me”.

On the other hand, tvN's Friday-Saturday drama 'Voice 4' is a sound chase thriller that depicts the fierce records of the 112 Reporting Center crews who guard the golden time at the crime scene. It airs every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 PM.
  • Like 4

What To Look Forward To In The 2nd Half Of “Voice 4”

What To Look Forward To In The 2nd Half Of “Voice 4”

Jul 11, 2021

Spoilers

1. The Golden Time Team versus the villain with four personalities

With Dong Bang Min (Lee Kyu Hyung) being revealed as the notorious serial killer Circus Man, all that’s left is for Derek Jo, Kang Kwon Joo, and the rest of the Golden Time Team to take him down.

Dong Bang Min has four distinct personalities: his real self who has a charming smile, the master with glasses who mediates each character and plans murders, the center director with exceptional hearing who tracks down targets, and the bloodthirsty Circus Man. Especially since he experienced the break up of his family due to a circumstantial murder, he is suspected to be someone who harbors a lot of anger regarding families. Viewers are curious to find out just how terrifying he really is.

Song-Seung-Heon-Lee-Ha-Na.jpg

2. Kang Kwon Joo and Dong Bang Min’s mysterious relationship

Viewers have expressed their interest in the connection that exists between Kang Kwon Joo and Dong Bang Min. Near the beginning of the drama, Dong Bang Min committed murder while in his personality that resembled Kang Kwon Joo’s and persistently sent her messages saying, “You and I are Siamese twins.” Dong Bang Min’s master personality also warned, “I will soon make the Siamese twins stab each other with knives,” foreshadowing the showdown between Kang Kwon Joo and the center director personality.

The meaning of being Siamese twins as well as Dong Bang Min’s reason for creating a personality similar to Kang Kwon Joo’s and carrying out horrific murders remains to be seen. It’s possible that their relationship will have a connection to the nightmares that Kang Kwon Joo has been experiencing, and the upcoming plot twist that occurs as Dong Bang Min steps up his game is sure to be beyond viewers’ imaginations.

3. The death of Derek Jo’s mother and sister and the secret of Sonang village

One of the clues in Derek Jo’s mother’s murder case is that after being kidnapped by a suspicious group wearing raincoats, she got a whirlpool tattoo on her wrist. In addition, it was also said that the detective in charge of the case at that time was working as a mason in Sonang village. After it was revealed that the deaths of his mother and sister were related to the village, viewers are looking forward to seeing the Golden Time Team’s investigation charge full-speed ahead.

“Voice 4” airs every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1478636wpp/what-to-look-forward-to-in-the-2nd-half-of-voice-4

• Like 1
  • Love 3

SJH was beautiful beyond words at the 2020 Baeksang Awards

She totally deserves the Bazaar Icon Award

E0-B01-F75-3-EBF-4-ACD-98-E5-5-B1-F9-D97

958-DD5-F2-8-B97-4-A6-D-9320-FF90-C965-B

Spoiler

58-A05656-A7-A9-4-B94-8-F3-B-63-A841956-

5-A7-B7-AEE-4-F7-B-4-C06-B35-D-81304-C51

057-F1-B85-466-B-4-CF9-9424-AD100-DB7-FA

3-F666-C41-03-E8-439-E-B09-C-0-C6-B1-A02

We just can’t take our eyes off her

9313012-A-DED5-4-E54-9-CF4-B74674125-C4-

gifs and vids credit to owners

• Love 5

SJH’s Bed as shown in her apartment in “I Live Alone”

Spoiler

3.jpg?type=w420

4.jpg?type=w420

So, after a lot of searching, I finally found the information.
When I searched, I saw an article saying that the bed of Jihye Seo was purchased from a mattress shop called WMDK.
I think the frame is also sold here. 
I searched through the storm and found that the store closest to where I live is located in the Gangnam branch!

13.jpg?type=w420

This model, known as the Seo Ji-hye bed, has
The autograph was also on display.
Because I love you so much
We ended up using the same mattress.
It just feels good and it's an honor >_<
Maybe while appearing in I Live Alone
Many of you, like me, will pay attention to the bed.
But definitely visit the WMDK Gangnam branch

https://m.blog.naver.com/hsms22/222128182196

• Love 5

Raining cats & dogs in Singapore since last evening till now.......

This is us FANS of SJH wondering when we are going to hear from or see SJH :please:

WHERE ART THOU SEO JI HYE...........

spacer.png

Random GIFs s of SJH:

image.gif

seojihye0824-20190102-001847-011.gif

Spoiler

image-566385540.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 5

SEO JI HYE - BEAUTIFUL & REGAL ALWAYS! 

So understated and shying away from being in the spotlight always - typical of SJH's nature.

Seo Ji Jye at the 2012 KBS Drama Awards - winning the Excellent Actress (daily drama) for Moon & Stars for You. 

spacer.png

13570034191894.jpg

100.jpg

Spoiler

072.jpg

073.jpg

074.jpg

088.jpg

091.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 5

SJH at the premier of her movie “A Lone Tree”

August 6, 2009

CF35-AEB2-CE13-4-DCA-9068-F6-A32-F7-E1-B

7-B4-D1-B85-366-E-433-D-900-A-1-B53085-C

Spoiler

EB7-FD664-D811-4-B7-F-913-F-A3-D5-CDD92-

0-B6-A9-D92-4-A16-4-CF1-A9-BF-557-A11-A9

A8-DDCB68-66-EA-438-D-831-C-C64-D7-C074-

E8-B02-EDB-E60-E-4-A11-9-A42-7-E9895-D4-

D508227-A-F81-A-471-D-8-EB8-BCC842-F26-C

9-E392366-DCBE-4-F60-94-CF-4-AEBAD1-D983

07-EFC17-D-7496-408-C-8-E40-AD04-C701154

1-C6-BE2-D2-2852-4-D5-C-AA57-412-DBFA162

C48-A4050-7519-4-AF1-8-FAE-AFD987-A52172

Press Junket VIP Premiers

Spoiler

MOVIE TRAILERS

Spoiler

Song Chang-Eu Thoughts on SJH on Presscon

“I saw Seo Ji-hye for the first time because of this movie, and she was similar to what I usually thought. She has an easygoing cool and bubbly personality. When I started working with her, I can tell you about her acting skills, I think she did very well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

SJH mentioned in the news

Veteran Actress Yoo Hye-ri "If I slap you, you become a star"

In MBN's 'Check Time Once Again', which was broadcast on the 12th, actress Yoo Hye-ri of 37 years appeared.

On this day's broadcast, actress Yoo Hye-ri from 'Slap Special' and 'Mother-in-law' will appear. Famous as an icon in the 1980s, she now specializes in strong roles, revealing that she slapped many actresses such as Lee Yu-ri, Seo Ji Hye and Park Seon-young.

On this day, Yoo Hye-ri took on a strong role in numerous dramas and opened her mouth saying, “I slapped a lot of actresses.” Then, referring to the actors Seo Ji Hye, Lee Yu-ri, Park Seon-young, Jin Yi-han, and Park Joong-hoon, she said, "Strangely, if you got slapped by me, you will become a star," causing a stir. 

0-EFF7518-CF35-4-E03-81-AA-241180784-FE0

http://m.enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=207954

FACT: Yoo Hye-ri is SJH’s co-star in The Noblese / Noble Woman.

And this is the only news/update we have of our Goddess :( 

• Like 3
  • Love 3