[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

SJH’s BNT Pictorial Interview

July 16, 2015

So Beautiful

D225-B5-DC-193-F-4116-8-BC6-6-B78-A2-A48

4-EB94-EAC-CB3-C-49-A5-BAF6-2-DA76-A7798

Spoiler

407360-B7-DB9-C-4698-89-D7-73-A777994-D5

60-E2-BF0-D-328-C-4-FA0-90-C6-6380-BB73-

FCB229-B2-89-E9-4765-9430-9-A696-A759-DD

0856-A0-BB-0-B22-49-B5-8398-1-E74-FC13-C

08-F2-BD8-F-FCF9-4211-B498-8-C559-F9-F6-

AA4931-E6-C054-44-D1-B1-B0-B0-BBB5861-CD

I know that you have a lot of interest in beauty in general. Please reveal Seo Ji-hye's unique beauty secret 

Moisturizing is the most important thing for me. I like to use face oil or sleeping packs. And even if it's not an expensive pack, use a sheet pack 2-3 times a week to replenish moisture.

Especially in summer, there are many cases where oil is high and moisture is insufficient. In that case, aloe, which has a calming effect, is used. When it comes to skin care, there is no end (laughs). 

In JTBC's “Crazy Europe Trip you appeared on a variety show after a long time

I am not good at variety shows. Rather, I felt a sense of pressure on the entertainment show because I didn't know what to do or what to say to the extent that I thought acting was easy. As a result, I stopped doing entertainment. However, this program is real and it is a travel concept with a theme of beauty that I am interested in, so I started with a simple thought, 'Should I go on a trip? 

Seo Ji-hye on Love and Marriage

Every time I go to a wedding, I vaguely think, 'I will have a pretty wedding like that someday” But again, when I leave the wedding hall, I think, 'Let's just enjoy life and then a relationship that suits me will appear'. 

It could be because I still have a lot of greed for work, or it could be that I haven't met someone I can really entrust with my life. If I work hard and enjoy what I have to do, I will come back someday, and I am waiting comfortably. 

“I'm getting married next year” Two or three years ago, I said that I would get married at the age of 33, but there is already only one year left (laughs), so I feel comfortable just giving up. 

What style of man do you like? 

In the past, I was attracted to the bad guy style. Right now, it's good to have a person who matches your values, personality, and hobbies. I wish I could find someone I can talk comfortably with like a friend.

As long as people are nice, I think that's important. As I got older, I began to see inward things rather than outward things. 

I started learning golf last summer, and recently started going out on the field. It's more fun to breathe in the fresh air, see the scenery, and talk with people than hitting a ball. So I finally understood that everyone likes golf. I'm thinking of making this a hobby. 

And there are a few things I want to learn. Candle making one-day class and things like that.

The character I want to try in the future is 

A role I haven't played before. For example “Action” Even though she is a woman like actress Ha Ji-won, I want to try a charismatic and cool role or a role like Kim So-yeon of Iris. 

Were there any slumps in your acting life?

There are a lot of issues with popular works with a lot of ratings, but there are not many works with good ratings among my works. In my mid-20s, I had a lot of worries about ‘Am I good at acting?’ It was difficult. I wondered if this path was the right one for me. 

I confided that I should try something else, and then an acquaintance said something like, 'I learned acting by watching, but can you do something else?' It's a very simple word, but when I heard it and thought about it, there really wasn't much I could do. 

So, rather than saying, 'I've started acting, let's work harder to achieve something', rather than say, 'If you dig a path, you'll get recognition when you're in your 30s or 40s. I had to work hard to get recognition.” I want to become an actress who is good in acting.

ARTICLE

http://m.bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news.view?aid=201507040020393&media=bntMobileStyle

“Marry the person who’s your friend whom you can talk with comfortably”

SSH, August 2012 Interview

“I wish I could find someone I can be comfortable with like a friend.”

SJH January 2015 Interview

Will never get tired of re-posting and re-sharing their shared thoughts on Love and Relationships.

Truly, they are our “Destiny Couple”

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

ILA Laughing Moments 

SSH, Episode 343
837-FC8-D7-4828-48-D3-B6-E5-8-A6-E0-B450

Spoiler

B360-A497-9236-4-D42-833-D-6-D00-C05-F9-

SJH, Episode 368

(SJH is still so pretty sans make-up) 

A4-E26-A7-D-594-B-434-B-ACDD-343899-A866

D3734-CF2-9657-4-ABE-8494-B1110-D8674-F1

Spoiler

0703-A63-E-4-FF5-4-F30-A7-FC-F5331-D2602

gifs credit to owners

A shared sense of humor goes a long way in a relationship

Live, Laugh, Love

• Like 3
  • Love 5

More of SJH post Jealousy Incarnate interview photos

November 2016

So Beautiful

7-A32325-D-92-DD-4107-82-E5-9-E0-F4-DD25

DB6-D4-D11-1-AAB-41-C3-A31-F-E6-BE1180-A

47-B29-CF2-9226-4165-A57-A-DE06-CAA5554-

Spoiler

B34-B599-B-58-AC-4-F9-F-AD16-FA7-B2-D542

1-D30-CCE8-A034-4-BC2-ACDB-6-FFDAC8-E1-E

According to the previous interview, you now like a friendly man.

“The love I had when I was young was also fresh love. It was pure love I met because I liked it. Now, as I enter my 30s, dating is more difficult. I get it. It's not that I have high standards, but I'm looking for someone who suits me well”

https://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2016111818195245964&ref=

• Like 2
  • Love 4

More of SJH’s post Jealousy Incarnate interview photos

December 4, 2016

76-CC066-F-2271-49-A5-9-DE8-A990-F10-D52

FB3760-F5-1-AD7-4589-9-A98-4565-D2-D8-A7

1-BCD0-EE1-4-BEF-4-CAE-860-A-6422-EE98-B

Spoiler

B8805-F88-49-C5-4-ACB-B92-F-06-AAEBD0-FD

AB9-B47-ED-508-F-4765-8465-68-C28910-A0-

I have been acting non-stop since my early 20s. There are many people who do not remember, but there were many works that did not become dramas, and I think it was difficult to handle such things because I thought that I only looked ahead. In my mid-20s, I thought of wanting to rest. SJH said that she would take a break and said she wanted to live the life of a normal person. Seo Ji-hye. took a break for nearly 2 years. I went to school and went to play, and I thought about my career again. I started to have hope little by little from positive thoughts, and when I entered my 30s, I gave up the negative thoughts. In the past, there was pressure on being popular but what if I’m not popular, I came to think that it's not bad to keep doing interesting things. As a result, I started to enjoy working. That's how I enjoy it, I have a passion for it, and I think good things like this have happened. I think this time is important.”

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1003920252

• Like 2
  • Love 4

“The Penthouse 3” Ratings Rise + “Voice 4” Remains Popular With Younger Viewers

“Voice 4” Remains Popular With Younger Viewers

Jul 9, 2021

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Voice 4” stayed relatively stable with an average nationwide rating of 3.7 percent for its latest episode. The drama also continued to take first place in its time slot across all cable channels among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average nationwide rating of 2.3 percent and a peak of 2.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1478482wpp/the-penthouse-3-ratings-rise-voice-4-remains-popular-with-younger-viewers

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Song Seung-heon, who said 9 days ago, "I've been desperate for marriage"

Entered 2015-08-06 10:08 Edited 2015-08-06 10:4

E1-C0-FE10-10-DD-42-CC-BDC0-FC937-CD580-

“After going to Bae Yong-jun hyung’s wedding, I thought that I wanted to get married.” 

This is what actor Song Seung-heon (39) uttered on Media Day for the movie “Wonderful Nightmare”on the 28th of last month, one day after attending Bae Yong-joon's wedding. 

On this day, Song Seung-heon was asked questions about what happened after he went to Bae Yong-joon's wedding. At the time, Song Seung-heon said, "It's the first time I've seen Yong-jun like him like a child." He said, "I've never really wanted to get married even if I went to other acquaintances' weddings, but this time it was different. "He said. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Flashback to 49 Days Presscon

On the afternoon of the March 8, 2011 held a production presentation for the new Wednesday-Thursday drama “49 Days” at the 13th floor hall of SBS in Mok-dong, Seoul. Lee Yo-won, Seo Ji Hye, Jo Hyun-jae, Nam Gyu-ri, and Bae Bae-bin also attended the event.

4108-FD39-95-C3-4031-B8-B9-DF0282-CBE89-

C3-D9-E3-C7-12-EA-4-BDE-8-A13-D994-A635-

009-B0350-0-C0-A-4-DAE-91-DE-69-A1-B19-D

On this day, Lee Yo Won said “Actually Seo Ji Hye is an actress I really like. She is pretty and good in acting and is great to work with but I have not been able to get to know her more since we don’t have that much scenes together”

• Like 1
  • Love 5

@janeozten we won’t be hearing much on SJH in Dr Brain due to tight NDA on AppleTV related productions (irresistiblehye IG story mentioned) which is typical of Apple “roll eyes” 

spacer.png

& the damn BS fm Dispatch still serving up on naver search rankings tagged to SJH as “more relevant” which also makes SJH more hesitant to update her IG unless it’s CF related activities or when she feels in the mood to tease her fans :lol: (her last IG post was definitely a teaser to fans as well as she testing waters on public reaction or acceptance to hear fm her) 

She is for sure online on stealth mode so only crumbs we can detect or connect the dots are via SSH or her bestie JIYU.

SSH active on his IG for a limited period of time till Voice 4 ends it’s broadcast then he will also go into stealth mode unless he feels a bit itchy to release some crumbs :P

Just as well both SJH & SSH have concluded their drama filming, Dr Brain could be near completion or already ended which means Destiny Couple are spending more time together now indoors given the worsening Covid situation in South Korea. :smooches2:

Goddess SJH

2-A57841-F-DC67-41-AB-B36-C-F104-CE28-BC

None of the current so-called Korean beauties/celebs measure up to SJH i.e. KTH or SHK. (No offense to their supporters)

Destiny Couple

13-F8-A6-B0-E414-4-B37-8-ABA-A3-C1224-F2

Pics credit to owners 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/015/0004576026

'Voice 4' Lee Kyu-hyung, 'four-person invitation villain' circus man shock identity revealed

Enter 2021.07.10. 4:00 PM

ky1zezR.jpg

tvN's 'Voice 4' The circus man, a villain with powerful power, was revealed to be a multi-personal character Lee Kyu-hyung, and the shock identity turned the small screen upside down. Ha-na Lee, Geon-woo Ji, and Yoo-nam Kim of the 'Circusman' who appeared at the beginning of the play are all latent personalities within Lee Kyu-hyung, and the murders that preceded them were all committed by Lee Kyu-hyung alone.

In the 7th episode of the tvN Friday-Saturday drama 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' (hereinafter referred to as 'Voice 4'), which was aired at 10:50 pm on the 9th (Fri), the reality of Dong Bang-min (Lee Kyu-hyung) was revealed in the 4th episode. It was revealed as a villain with personality invitation and shocked. Here, the ugly side of the kidnapping cases of elderly people with dementia Kang Seok-ho (Jeon Moo-song) and Kang Man-ho (Cho Jae-ryong) were revealed, and the Bimodo Golden Time team began a full-scale investigation into the trap to catch the circus man.

As a result, the 7th episode of 'Voice 4' recorded an average of 4.2% and a maximum of 4.9% for households in the metropolitan area, and an average of 3.7% and a maximum of 4.2% for households nationwide. The tvN target male and female 2049 viewership ratings reached an average of 2.6% and a maximum of 2.9% in the metropolitan area, and a national average of 2.3% and a maximum of 2.6%. (Based on a paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV, and satellite/provided by Nielsen Korea)

The hidden story of Kang Man-ho's father, Kang Seok-chun, who was thought to have died first, and the full story of the shocking incident were revealed one by one. Kim Eok-man (Jung Seon-cheol), who was murdered earlier, stole Kang Seok-chun to intimidate Kang Man-ho, and Kang Suk-chun accidentally killed Kang Man-ho when he tried to harm him. Meanwhile, Derek Jo (Song Seung-heon) revealed the secret of salt on Kang Seok-chun's clothes. Kang Seok-chun was taken to a salt farm, not a nursing home, and the people who followed him were illegal salt farm workers who exploited the labor of the elderly. In particular, the ugly reality of Kang Man-ho, who ordered the kidnapping of his father on a deep web site after killing his mother to get insurance money, shocked everyone. In the meantime, along with a surprise reversal that Kang Seok-chun, who he thought had dementia, was intact, the negation of protecting his son until the end made it sad.

At the same time, the bad relationship between Derek Cho and the head of Yang (Eul Lee), which was revealed, drew attention. The truth of the day he heard from the head of the Yang who was in charge of his mother's suicide 28 years ago shocked Derek Cho. Although it was treated as a suicide case, the murder was certain even in the eyes of the head of the sheep department, and there was an order from the superiors to cover the case. Derek Cho also recalled a past when a mysterious group in raincoats kidnapped her mother and then had a swirl tattoo on her wrist. I suppressed it and increased the immersion of the play.

In addition, Han Woo-joo (Kang Seung-yoon), who threw the bait to catch the circus man, shone. After creating a fictional character by combining the circumstances of the victims, Han Woo-joo connected to the Circus Pierrot game community and set a trap for the circus man to come to him. In particular, the tense eyes of Derek Jo and Kang Kwon-joo (Lee Ha-na), who heard that someone approached Han Woo-joo, were drawn, making us wonder if they are really circus men.

Meanwhile, at the end of the drama, Dong Bang Min, who aggravated the mystery of the identity, revealed his eerie true color, maximizing the tension. Gong Su-ji (Chae Won-bin) was imprisoned in the basement of his home, and when she tried to escape, the personalities inside of me came out. In particular, Dongbangmin, whose eyes were sentenced to live, said to Gong Su-ji, “We have rules. We will never leave anyone who knows us alive.” The ending, in which the master and circus man personalities are expressed one after another, made viewers harden in fear. The question of whether or not the shadow of death will be able to survive has amplified the curiosity of episode 8.

In this process, Lee Kyu-hyung's multi-personal performance, which revealed his appearance for the first time in the 7th episode, was a masterpiece. Lee Kyu-hyung, who appeared as a reference in the 6 episodes, is a master with glasses (Ji Gun-woo) who mediates each personality and plans the case, and a circus man (Kim Yu-nam) with a strong desire to kill. He perfectly digested the four personalities of the center director, who appeared as a voice when Min changed clothes, and Lee Kyu-hyung's acting ability drove the small screen with goosebumps.

On the other hand, 'Voice 4' is a sound chase thriller depicting the fierce records of the 112 Reporting Center members who guard the golden time at the crime scene. Episode 8 will be broadcast today (10th) at 10:50 PM.

Reporter Shin Ji-won of Hankyung.com Entertainment and Issues Team
Report articles and press releases hub@hankyung.com

• Like 5